[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>havent been on r9k for months >come back >see classic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bll-cosby-confused.png (226KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
bll-cosby-confused.png
226KB, 500x385px
>havent been on r9k for months
>come back
>see classic "this y u no have gf" and "guys i just had sex" threads
>this shit is still going on

are you guys still replying to these threads? Its pointless to try and argue why OP is wrong, 95% of the time its just bait. You dont need to complain about r9k becoming normie, all you need to do is stop replying to them. Thats all there is to it. just dont reply to them. The more you keep giving them attention the more they will come back. The type of normie who comes here is extremely insecure and self conscious and will grasp at anything to feel just a little better about him or herself. If you give them that, they will rush at it like a pack of hungry wolves.

Its sad to see that the only refuge we have left is being destroyed and we are only making it worse.
>>
File: 47489798437.png (25KB, 396x623px) Image search: [Google]
47489798437.png
25KB, 396x623px
You're gonna need a filter if you want this board to be semi-useable. Welcome to neo-/r9k/.

I'm about ready to bail and leave for /k/ and /pol/ because this place has become tripfag attention whore central with next to zero moderation. At least the trap threads have been cut down.
>>
>>34225778
Also a lot of the "invaders" are trying to reword their OPs so they can evade our filters. It's literally spam at this point. I had to raise hell on /qa/ with some other robots for an entire week before serious action was taken against the cancerous trap thread spam that was derailing our board.
>>
But even if you try to hide their threads, they'll still try to derail the few good and interesting threads that get posted here. One guy was posting a greentext story about this horrible special ed camp he went to when he was a kid and a (((fembot))) immediately came barging in begging for contact info and posting pics. I hate cunts like that with a passion but they never get banned. It would be nice if they actually fucking enforced the no /soc/ rule.
>>
I think it's high time the 4chan staff puts /r9k/ out of its misery if they don't want to fix it.

The lack of replies this thread is getting is only more proof this board is dead as fuck. All I can do is samefag to keep it bumped.
>>
>>34226125

Filter only gets the most obvious stuff out, which helps but still doesnt really fix the problem, its basically just hiding it and hoping it goes away.

I really loved this place a couple years ago, felt like the only place where i could really relate to others. I would leave to somewhere else but there is no other r9k like place out there that isnt basically dead.

Imo at this point this board should just be nuked, and revived after a year or so. By that time the failed normalfags and attentionwhores would have found a new place to shit up and we would hopefully be able to return to the "glory" days.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.