[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get speeding ticket >hire lawyer >case not guilty but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5 o'clock feels.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
5 o'clock feels.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
>get speeding ticket
>hire lawyer
>case not guilty but I have to do traffic school in person
>instructor is old bald white guy with mustache
>has incredibly friendly demeanor, talks a bit about himself
>has been volunteering as traffic instructor for 23 years
>been married for 47 years, has one son
>also teaches anger management and the DUI class
>by law he has to make us watch some shitty videos made in 1990 about defensive driving
>randomly pauses video to crack lame joke
>can see his eyes light up when he notices some of us chuckling at them

I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about this old guy. I don't want him to die. He has to be at least in his 70s. I could tell in my short time interacting with him that he's a genuinely kind-hearted person.

World needs more people like you Mr. Gauvin.
>>
>>34225472
Why did you hire a lawyer?

They'll usually give you defensive driving over making you pay the ticket, especially if it's your first time or if you've never done it before. Unless you were going way over the limit I just don't see why you'd get a lawyer over something that will cost a few hundred bucks at most.
>>
>>34225618
I was going 94 in a 55.

Granted I thought it was 70 cause I was on a toll road but I didn't realize I wasn't at the 70 marker just yet.

30+ can fuck you hard in the points department, and my lawyer got me off with no points, just the driving class. I didn't want to risk my insurance going up.
>>
>>34225680
>94
>ever an appropriate speed

80 is the absolute maximum speed you have any business going unless you are literally in the middle of nowhere Nevada.
>>
>>34225739
I wasn't really paying attention to my speed desu. Cruising home on an open road after work, no traffic or anything around me, great weather. Was more thinking about how bad I had to take a shit than my speedometer.

I typically hover around 10 over, but I gauge my speed based on those around me. No one was around me besides the motorcycle cop sitting behind a tree.

One neat thing that came from this ordeal is I stopped taking that toll road as a result, now take backroads that only increase my commute by 5-7 minutes. Save $100 a month on tolls. Kinda evened out the ticket.
>>
>>34225854
>toll roads

what is this kike bullshit? I thought that's what muh taxes paid for.
>>
>>34225472
Sometimes i worry about what i'll do for an attorney when my father is old/dead in 20 years. Ive never had to look for an attorney because i always just text him my legal questions or ask him them over a drink. The only time ive ever had to sue someone i didnt pay him and he ended up taking me out to lunch and footing half the bill after
>>
>>34225680
>94
woah, watch out folks. we got sonic over here
>>
>hiring a lawyer for a speeding ticket

jesus christ man ya got jew'd hard. something similar happened and all i did was plead not guilty by myself and since the cop didn't show I got off scott free
>>
>>34225936
cop was at all hearings

dude was kind of a dickhead according to my lawyer and my one interaction with him at the time of citation
>>
>>34225854
its some stupid shit that kikes in indiana or some shithole in that area implemented to make money off of everyone who is driving to the other coast
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.