[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if women think it's beta and a turn off when a guy is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1484636010010.jpg (73KB, 475x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484636010010.jpg
73KB, 475x604px
So if women think it's beta and a turn off when a guy is kind to them and doesn't treat them like a dirty slut
Does that mean romance is just made up bullshit and girls don't actually don't want to fall in love like they do in the epic fantasies? They just want to be dominated and fucked like dirty little sluts?
>>
Women don't know what they want. They want both things at the same time, but they'll hate you for one or the other.
>>
y kant u do both
>>
>>34225311
>woman love being treated like shit

That's a common misconception, they like nice CHADS too
>>
Who says you can't be dominant and romantic?
How one dimensional are you, flatboy?
>>
>>34225311
Truth is they only want CHAD to treat them like that. If youre anyone else you have to be distant and somewhat cruel in order keep their attention.
>>
File: IMG_6602.jpg (82KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6602.jpg
82KB, 630x630px
Depends on the girl. As you get older you realize the past doesn't mean as much as you think it does etc etc
The real redpill is that life is short and if you spend your whole life being miserable about how things are one day you'll realize the only person cucking you was yourself.
>>
>>34225311

They want a real man who will treat them like a dirty slut when appropriate and be kind the rest of the time.

Nice doesn't mean passive omega male doormat (you), it means alpha male with a good heart.

Nobody wants to fall in love like in an epic fantasy because fantasies are for children and love and relationships are for grown ups who don't cling to childish things.
>>
>>34225646
>Nobody wants to fall in love like in an epic fantasy
Those people are retarded
>>
>>34225646
lmao actually they want a dickhead alcoholic who will cheat on her because "non-neediness" and fucking other girls is the only thing that turns a woman on.
>>
>>34225311
Remember: It was men who made up those romantic ideals, not women.
>>
>>34226054
they certainly didn't mind it when men were dying for them and marrying them. they didn't complain about it...
>>
>>34226082
That's because men told them romance was good. Now we let women decide for themselves what's attractive, and they don't have any sense of romance or love, they're animals basically that want to get treated like that.
>>
>>34225646

>Nobody wants to fall in love like in an epic fantasy

Every single men who ever lived did/does. This is the fundamental difference between how men and women experience each other romantically. Chad wants to fuck tons of sluts then fall dramatically in love with a pure virgin qt that hasn't been all used up by strange cock.
>>
>>34225944

Those people live in the real world, not the made up fantasy land of some weird sperg.

>>34226019

Sounds like you're either obsessed with low class trash or you don't understand women don't stay with men like that for long.
>>
>>34226217

Don't post your ridiculous fantasies and project them onto the rest of us. Fuck, it's truly despicable how omega males do this constantly.
>>
>>34225311
Romantic love didn't exist in Japan until the Meiji era. One-night stands and arranged marriages were the norm. So yes.
>>
So many experts in this thread with different opinions
Whatever the truth is, there are so many people in this world that there are always exceptions to any rule about the way people are
>>
>>34226223
>Those people live in the real world, not the made up fantasy land of some weird sperg.
thats so sad. id rather be a virgin forever than watch how the light finally dies behind my eyes. enjoy your gray world.
>>
>>34226313

Your light is already dying as you cling to a falsehood. My world isn't grey, it's a spectrum of all colours. Stop hiding behind a facade and join life.
>>
>>34226246
Any sane man would want a good women that isn't a perverted slut to raise his children and teach them good values like not being a whore that degrades yourself for cock
This goes hand in hand with the romance in fantasies
They have sex only out of the purest love and they always wait for their true love
>>
>>34226379
This. I'd rather have Arwen raise my kids than one of those disgusting wretched skanks from sex and the city who most women act like
>>
>>34226379

Sane men don't cling to retarded faux-medievil fantasies.

You're objectively a fucking faggot and spiting yourself by believing in this abject garbage for children.
>>
>>34226483
t. David Shekelberg
>>
>>34225311
They like you acting nice to them as long as you look good
>>
>>34226483

We are all children my friend
>>
>>34226483
why does people having dreams trigger you so much? if youre a woman, dont worry. you wont have to fulfil these fantasies if you dont want to, but dont condemn people for having them. isnt it cool that we can imagine things that are better than reality?
>>
>>34226424

Arwen isn't real. Arwen is a character from a book written by an autistic academic. Pull yourself together man.
>>
>>34226370
Normie/10 comment. Fuck off to facebook.
>>
>>34225311
she will only want you if you can prove you can do better them her...
>>
>>34226543

I imagine lots of things that are better than reality, and then I move on with my life and go back to being realistic.

You're creating more problems on top of all the ones that have led you to be so willing to be this delusional.

Also:

>le accusing people of being women when you get triggered by getting called out on your bullshit maymay

Grow up, cunt.
>>
>>34226607

Omega/10 utterly pathetic rebuttal

Go back to 9gag.
>>
Women love the movie "The notebook" but would never give a guy like that a chance.
>>
True love will prevail
>>
>>34226483
>retarded faux-medievil fantasies

Not wanting a whore to raise your children is logic, not fantasies.
>>
>>34226678
That entire comment was nothing but pure, emotional name-calling.

The reality of the situation is that you're probably some ultra-omega-whore and you're offended that some guy notices that you're horrible, horrible, horrible marriage material.
>>
>>34226765
this, they also loved 50 Shades Of Gray and would try to suck off a lion if they could get with a guy like that.
>>
>>34226968

>autists are so severely autistic they believe literal fantasies are logical.
>>
>>34225311
pretty much

women ARE dirty whores, and don't want a man who thinks any higher of them than what they are.
>>
>>34226989

The reality of the situation is you're an ineffectual numale bitch who is actively seeking to damage your life by clinging to falsehoods.

Enjoy your life being a miserable, disappointed cunt
>>
>>34225311
>So if women think it's beta and a turn off when a guy is kind to them and doesn't treat them like a dirty slut
For fuck's sake, don't listen to autistic virgins about what women want. They don't fucking know what women want, that's the problem. It's not about being an asshole, it's about being confident and presenting yourself as having self-value. The problem is that robots are too autistic to tell the difference.

Assholes happen to have confidence and a shit-ton of self esteem. So they get girlfriends. It's a sufficient but not necessary condition. Girls find them and have shitty relationships with them, break up and then move on.
What they're looking for is someone with the confidence and humour of an asshole but who is genuinely kind and understanding. That is 100% the ideal for the vast majority of women. This is not hard to understand.
>>
>>34227144

I don't think you understand, anon. Autistic virgins are world class experts on relationships and emotional intelligence and it's utterly ridiculous of you to use fact based reasoning against people who are logical love gods.
>>
Both as appropriate I think.
It's my belief that men are ideally extremely dynamic and opportunistic.

You're supposed to be nice six days out of seven then if the need arrises on Sunday, you go ham.

Like you know how we fault women for being unpredictable? That's because for them it is a fault.
>>
File: 1434161680080.jpg (88KB, 854x640px)
1434161680080.jpg
88KB, 854x640px
I am dating a fatty, i treat her nice because she is dependent on my attention and if i shovel it on her she is putty in my hands.
>>
>>34225311
Romance is ehat comes LATER when a girl decides you're hot enough for your douche begavior and overconfidence to be justififed. Once you've got her approval, the romance is what you're permitted to do later for the approval of her friends and family.

Learn the rules sheesh
>>
File: 1473654070620.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473654070620.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
>>34225311
>romance is made up bullshit

My experiences say absolutely.

>girls don't actually don't want to fall in love like they do in the epic fantasies

My experience also says yes.
>>
>>34227041
Do you thrive on being a faggot or?
>>
>>34225311
fucking retard get off r9k see the real world faggot
>>
>dated about a dozen women
>literally 75% of what r9k says is true about them

You guys aren't far off the ball desu although you exaggerate plenty. Yes a large majority of women are vapid vanity fueled gold digging dirty dumb whores.

but the key is to find the ones who were raised well enough that you only have to deal with 1 or 2 character trait flaws, not 7-10 like you do when you end up with poorly raised daddy issue mentally defunct sociopath.

ALL women are fucked up find one who is only a little fucked up and salvagable. This is the true redpill on women.
>>
>>34225584
Nice meme.

Just beeeee yourself!
>>
>>34229886
he's fucking right though you idiot
>>
>>34225311
Being ""kind"" or """""""nice"""""""" is literally a meme a girl literally says your nice if you're
a) attractive
b) proficient in a skill she's interested in
c) popular
has absolutely nothing to do with your personality, kek.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.