[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do with myself now that I've grown out of video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: share_steam_logo.png (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
share_steam_logo.png
21KB, 512x512px
What do I do with myself now that I've grown out of video games?
I know most normalfags spent a lot of time on social media but I don't have any friends.
>>
Start reading literature and slowly grow up as a person
>>
eventual you reach the plateaus of art if you are quick on the uptick so there is nothing to gain or care about artificiality because if not else you realize the fundamental naive simplicity behind all of it
and then you have to decide that only reality can give to you all the delicious stimulation of many information
at that time you have to become a very social person and also you have to live in the woods half the time or the wildernenss somehow to observe the plants and animals and dirt
but can you make the adjustment especially if you are atrophy for so long without it??
>>
>>34224871
I hope so. If I fail I'll just end up back here with you guys.
At least I won't be living with regret if that happens because i will have tried and failed.
>>
replace with another timesink, becoming productive is for faggots. Started watching youtube more since does not require any efforts to do so and more entertaining
>>
>>34225035
I'm trying to improve my life though.
What channels do you recommend? I'll still do it. Just cuts into my tv watching time.
>>
File: 1480486032370.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1480486032370.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>grown out of video games

What is this new meme? Where did it originate?
>>
>>34224354
How do you grow out of a hobby? I've never understood what normalfags mean by this, all you've done is gotten bored of it, it doesn't mean you've somehow become a better person for it.
>>
>>34224383
>/lit/fags actually believe this
literature is just another form of entertainment
>>
>>34224354

Be an adult. Get a job. Take up golf.
>>
File: C0LPEydUsAEKYBL.jpg (58KB, 500x722px)
C0LPEydUsAEKYBL.jpg
58KB, 500x722px
>>34224354
If you haven't get a job. If so buy some drugs or get drunk.
>>
>>34226419
this is true for genre fiction, but don't act like reading through the western canon is on the same level as video games
>>
Find something you love. If model building intrests you, pursue it. Do what you find interesting. My grandfather took up woodworking. Yes it's a lot of money buying the machinery and wood but you can look at the bowl, pepper mill, or whatever you made and say "I made this"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.