[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since a good majority of you guys are depressed and want to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: asmr qt #4.png (970KB, 673x674px) Image search: [Google]
asmr qt #4.png
970KB, 673x674px
Since a good majority of you guys are depressed and want to die I gotta asked.

Why haven't you killed yourselves yet? The fact that you're still alive proves that you are some what mentally strong, right?
>>
not brave enough to kill myself, OP
>>
>>34222951
>to deppresed too kill myself
>>
If I do that, they win.

I don't want them to win.

Pretty simple really.
>>
>>34222951
Afraid more than anything.
>>
File: 1484656519156.png (8KB, 415x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484656519156.png
8KB, 415x403px
>>34222951
Too much of a pussy. I wish I had the balls.
>>
The same reason why cancer takes a while to kill you.
>>
>>34222951

Would make out with those soft lips for hours.
>>
I don't want to die. I'm not happy, but my hobbies still provide me with enough escapism to not want to kill myself yet.
>>
>>34223023
Whos "they"?

originalolol
>>
>tfw the only reason you haven't killed yourself is you don't trust anyone to take care of the cat
I'm so pathetic, the cat wouldn't even care and would live off my body for weeks
>>
>>34223023
Are you Justin Trudeau or something?
>>
>>34222951
I actually have a plan. Currently in my early 20s. If I don't feel satisfied or feel that I won't go anywhere by the time I'm 30 I'm offing myself come my birthday (assuming I don't already do it for whatever reason).

And before anyone says "don't do eet anun, u hav teh potenshial" note that there are currently over 7 billion people on the earth and that number will go up, whether for better or worse. I am literally just a droplet in a gigantic ocean. My death will not stop the world nor make any major significance.
>>
>>34222983
this, whats the point? there is nothing better after death
>>
>>34222951
I stick it out because i still hope that i can get a stroke of luck in life

Plus if i killed myself, the person i am wouldnt make it into heaven, so iwant to be a positive influence on the world for at least a little while before im gone
>>
I'm depressed but I kinda want to live forever.
>>
File: 1413126287648.jpg (31KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
1413126287648.jpg
31KB, 896x349px
>>34223358
Are you me? That was my plan exactly.
>>
File: 1472795703201.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1472795703201.gif
993KB, 290x198px
>>34222951

Living mostly out of inertia. Still want to keep playing vidya. Still want to keep watching my animu. Slight curiosity of what will happen in the next few decades if only for new escapist methods to inject into my brain. I have the tiniest shred of hope that I can turn this shit around, but if I fuck up now the real nightmare mode begins.
>>
>>34222951
"proves that you are some what mentally strong, right?"

Bullshit

Don't know how. Don't know if I'll do it right. Don't want to survive and be crippled/excruciating pain/brain damaged.

If there was a comfy, certifiable way of doing it, I would have already.
>>
The mentally strong ones are the people that kill themselves. That's one of the hardest things you can possibly do, it's so much easier to drift through life being miserable
>>
Because I'm waiting to see if the waifu age is as good as it looks like it will be.
>>
>>34223158
She's got an ASMR channel called FrivolousFox I think she's done some kissing videos there
>>
>>34222951
Who will take care of my dog?
>>
>>34222951
Still got some hope left buddy!
>>
>>34222951
Don't have a method that a pussy like me could do.

I want something quick and relatively painless such as a bullet to the head.
>>
>>34224856
exactly. staying alive is the default trajectory, dying is what you'd actually think about and go out of your way for
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.