[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be able to drop everything and move to another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 53453636.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
53453636.png
22KB, 300x250px
>you will never be able to drop everything and move to another town/state/country where no one knows you, where you can start fresh and act how you want without anyone caring because they have no idea who you are compared to your small, hometown self where you are the awkward, quiet kid that stays in his room all day
>>
Honestly I would recommend you all try to drop everything and do just that. Its a great fresh new feeling cause by running away from all your failures.
>>
>>34222400
Running away costs money. I wish I could but as a NEET there's no way
>>
oh yes it would be great to be exactly the same worthless incompetent person i am now only homeless in an unfamiliar place only no one knows that im worthless and incompetent because i will pretend i am not as i beg for change at intersections and sleep in garbage
>>
>>34222363
why wouldn't you be able to do that? Are you horribly crippled or something and dependent upon your parents?
>>
I moved to a new school every year up until I was in high school. Every school I went to I never made any friends. I'll answer any questions if you have 'em.
>>
>>34222452
Just because you're homeless doesn't mean you'd have to beg for money. You could sell candy bars door to door for profit and say all the money goes towards the homeless since you're actually homeless
>>
File: 1484409741908.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484409741908.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>34222363
I wish I can. I'm saving money for this but even then it's a huge fucking bet.

Currently managed to save 100k (in dollars) in this shithole in the third world.
>>
I did exactly that after a breakup with my first and only gf of 8 years.

It was great. I was the same amount of sad but at least everything else was different. It's a lot easier to deal with having no friends when you don't know anyone.
>>
>>34222575
Holy shit, that's 100k more than what I've got. You can do it.
>>
>>34222575
Dude I'm so proud of you. You can do whatever you want if you have saved up 100k, I have $10 to my name.
>>
>>34222363
I've done that twice though. You can't run from yourself as the cliche goes.
>>
Even if you do, your internet history will follow you. There is no fresh start nowadays.
>>
>>34222575
How much do you need to escape?
If I were you I'd buy a ticket to Japan and find a wife.
>>
>>34222804
>tfw haven't logged on to facebook in 4 years
>no other social media accounts
>tfw I'm worried that this might actually be tangibly affecting my life

reeee
>>
But I have done that. I never told anyone beforehand so they put out a missing persons lmao.

>started fresh
>still quiet and stay in my room all day
>>
>>34222846

A few years ago I went in a deleted everyone then locked it down tight with all security shit. I didn't delete it because it's weird to not have one at all but at least it can't hurt me now. I highly suggest it. I felt a lot better afterwards.

I'm thinking about buying my own domain and using it for my email. It looks more professional. Instead of a resume or link to social media I can just give them my url and they can view or download my resume when they want and email me if they need my phone number.
>>
File: shaun isnt amused.jpg (26KB, 447x495px) Image search: [Google]
shaun isnt amused.jpg
26KB, 447x495px
>>34222363
>move to a new town/state/country
>you are still the awkward, quiet kid that stays in his room all day
>except now you literally don't know anyone or the area

keep dreaming you dumb fag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.