[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:autistic things you've done online >playing mmo(ragnarok

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 1478413105293.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1478413105293.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
ITT:autistic things you've done online

>playing mmo(ragnarok online)
>in party with female
>flirting her up
>another guy joins the party
>she gets flirty with him
>get jealous
>start pretending im flirting with another girl in party chat
>mfw didnt realize only party members can see my chat, so it looks like im talking to myself
>they start complaining
>both decide to leave party
>>
>>34221817
>Decided to rise an entire website for years
>Shitposted on multiple accounts and had conversations with myself
>Only now do I realize how transparent it was
>>
>>34222014
>>we all make jokes about how hes sucking dick or doing something gay
>get kicked out of the call
>blocked by all the other people
wtf, they made fun of him too.
>>
File: 1436748755104.jpg (158KB, 478x463px) Image search: [Google]
1436748755104.jpg
158KB, 478x463px
>>34221817
>fell in love with practical strangers from the Internet and tried to build LDRs

Don't fall for the Internet girlfriend meme. I'm not a particularly jealous person, but I feel uncomfortable if I don't see my partner for more than a few days. You can never be sure if they're messaging or seeing someone else when they're not online.

Things always get complicated when you meet IRL, and especially after you leave. The third time I visited someone I had been dating for two years, I realized that the relationship was over as soon as I got into my car to go home. I remember having a really empty feeling in my stomach as I waved goodbye, and deleting them on Skype and blocking their number halfway through the drive home after mulling it over.

>they tried contacting me this year over Facebook after 3 years of no contact
>blocked them immediately
>mfw they still make sad posts about me on their Tumblr

I feel bad but I can't help being smug.
>>
I was a mod on a Minecraft forum.
>>
>>34222014
Why the fuck did he kill himself over that anyway, fucking idiot
>>
>>34222014
i wouldnt call that autistic..just fucked up
>>
>>34222280
>The third time I visited someone I had been dating for two years, I realized that the relationship was over as soon as I got into my car to go home
Why?

I mean you pulled a giant disappear act for no reason it seems to me.
>>
File: dio pepe.png (18KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
dio pepe.png
18KB, 274x274px
>>34222089
>>34222329
>>34222487

That was actually a lie I just wanted some (You)s
>>
>made a myspace
>put up shitty music i didnt even like, just to seem 'normal'
>made a few edgy posts on my schools myspace forum/board thing
>remember only having like 10 friends

how shitty.
>>
File: 1438219893304.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438219893304.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>34222528

The reason that I went to visit to start with was that she threw a complete temper tantrum and called me a terrible person for canceling our previous plans to meet up and I crumbled under pressure. I had a lot of work to do to prepare for college applications but none of that mattered to her. I should have listened to the bad feeling I got in my gut, but it was much easier in my mind to just give in and hope that our relationship would grow stronger by visiting her again.

That wasn't the case at all. It was my first time visiting her house and she had no interest being presentable in any way. She was a lot less attractive and put together as she pretended to be online.

I stayed for a whole week and I considered driving home the first night that I showed up. Her house was completely trashed when I showed up and it smelled like pee. I couldn't bear to shower because there was mildew and red rings all over the sliding glass and tub, and she complained that she didn't want to clean the toilet because it was caked with shit so I sprayed it down with bleach and hoped for the best. No amount of cleaning that I did seemed to make a difference. We didn't even sleep in the same bed because it felt damp and it made my back hurt, and I got a rash from sleeping on her couch.

Your living space is often an embodiment of who you are as a person. When I imagined who she was as a person and what it would be like to spend my life with her, I thought of how I felt when I walked in and that smell hit me. We did a lot of arguing during that time and she acted ten times more passive-aggressive than she did over Skype in person. The tension became too much for me to bear. It was clear that she didn't have any pride in herself, and it showed.

The drive was 12 hours long, and it took 14 hours to get home. I will never drive that far for anyone ever again. I knew I had to get out, and going no contact was the only way I knew how to.
>>
>>34222881
Damn, sorry for your experience. She must have had to been at least cute or attractive in order to be worth visiting then.
>>
>>34222304
Which forum desu? I did some pretty autistic things on minecraft servers, mostly involving ERP on role play servers.
>>
>>34223066
She wasn't, honestly. It was purely the sunk-cost fallacy, which is ironic because she was the person who taught me what that meant.

Whenever we tried to have sex, I couldn't get hard between her being unattractive and being stressed out about the situation, and she would go back and forth between complaining about that and complaining that I was forcing her to have sex that she didn't want.

Never forget that there's a reason that we're here. Whether it's 4chan, the creepy depths of Tumblr, no matter. If you spend most of your time online, it's usually because you're uncomfortable going out in public. There are some exceptions to the rule, but staying in an unpleasant LDR because it seems easier than >tfw no gf is never a good idea.

Getting a job and meeting new people and going to bars turned me into a person, which I am grateful for. I will never consider myself a normalfriend because I don't think I'll ever be able to completely fit into society, but even being able to enjoy empty normie talk is enough for me. For the same reason, as desperate as I am to make more meaningful connections, I haven't dropped contact information in years. It might be a bit extreme, but anything is better than meeting someone like that again.
>>
File: 1476344942786.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476344942786.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>fall hard for this one person
>get blocked by them
>want to kill self
>make fake profile and call them a cunt instead
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 311x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 311x473px
>>34222541
When the meme is very good, haha yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.