[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ere made an LDR work? The only girls I get along

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 781231.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
781231.gif
471KB, 512x288px
Has anyone ere made an LDR work?

The only girls I get along with (or feel comfortable talking to) are ones online, typically from /r9k/ or other boards. However, they invariably live hundreds or even thousands of miles away.
>>
Last time I contacted a girl over the internet was when I was 11 and she gave me her number over a Yahoo! chat session

I called and we talked for a couple minutes, then she said she had to go.
A few minutes later our phone rings and my sister answers it, then hands it to me saying "it's for you"
I said "hello?" and then the angriest dad ever screamed at me and told me to never call this number again or he'd fuck me up
I've never contacted another female over the internet since
>>
>>34221483
PROMISING START, GUYS
>>
>>34221638
That's because you were fucking 11, anon.

I'm talking to like five fembots right now, inching my way towards the inevitable friendzone.
>>
>>34221699
It all just seems like a waste of time

What are you getting out of these LDRs?
>>
>>34221483
You go to their house or make them come to yours and then you fuck them. If they won't give you their address then they're just fucking with you and you should move on.
>>
>>34221949
>You go to their house or make them come to yours

Hard when they live on the other side of the continent.

>>34221918
The chance to eventually have them move to where you live or vice versa. My American friend's boyfriend lives in the UK and they've visited a few times.
>>
>>34222049
Then they're just fucking with you.
>>
>>34222165
They're just fucking you if they live far away?
>>
>>34222187
Yes, they're not making the effort to come to you or give you their address so you can go to them.
>>
>>34221699

how did you get in contact with 5 fembots?
>>
>>34222303
Constant lurking. Look for threads like
>Describe your ideal partner
>[Country/state] general
>Online dating general

Basically /soc/-tier shit where contact might feasibly be shared.

>inb4 normie, I'm a KV neckbeard

>>34222302
Of course not, I've only been talking to most of them for like two weeks at most.
>>
>>34221483
My first boyfriend and I actually met in an MMORPG when we were about 13/14 years old. We were friends for a while, lost contact and then got back in contact again through a mutual friend. We fell in love, were togehter for four years and then broke up because we had grown apart.
After that I've mainly had a few flirts with guys, but I would enter a LDR again, BUT!
Both people have to be commited and actually be honest about their feelings. I would never be in a purely LDR though, I would always strive towards being together IRL, but at my age it seems that most people are occupied with stuff in their own lives that it is not possible.
>>
File: la1rge.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
la1rge.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>34221483

Ive been in an LDR for 2 years now. we only live about 2 hours away. but we both arent able to drive. Has been the best 2 years of my life with him. I've seen him IRL twice and will be seeing him in a week for the first time in a year. I'm so excited. We plan on marrying ASAP.

So if you can find someone to make it work with then it is a beautiful experience.
>>
>>34222448
One week too long.
>>
>>34222525
>two hours away
>LDR

pick one.
>>
>>34222525
>LDR
>2 hours away

retard
>>
>>34222526
Whatever, Im not going to fly to the other end of North America to maybe possibly but probably not get laid with some girl I barely know.
>>
>>34222448

i've only looked at those types of threads a few times but they are usually all female (male) and thats just not my thing
>>
>>34222696
You'd think maybe they would be a little more truthful, but no.
>>
>>34222696
Actual girls are rare but they exist. Typically they're either normies or even more fucked up than even most robots.
>>
>>34222556
>>34222565
Actually, if she's faithful even if she lives in your fucking house it's a miracle
>>
>>34222525
what does his first name start with?

original
>>
LDR's are usually a bad idea. Women are already too inclined to be thots when you live right down the road, let alone a few hundred miles.
>>
LDRs don't work, unless both of you get a second partner in your local area. This type of deal is not for everybody and is basically pointless.
>>
>>34222912
its "L"
>>
>>34222556
>>34222565
i-im s-sorry :"(
>>
It NEVER works. The woman always ends up cheating. ALWAYS.
>>
>>34223219
i bet it's not
>>
>>34223411
? my name is Landon?
>>
>>34222912
oh his first name. it starts with an "M"
>>
Was going pretty well, she seemed happy just to IM and voicechat over skype constantly

One day she sent me some snaps of herself
350lb cow
Every time.
>>
>>34221483
LDRs can work, but 9/10 they fail, probably bc your online persona is different to how you actually carry yourself.
I lived 2,000 miles away from my LDR, we drifted apart after 2 years when I lost interest but still might one day meet, the companionship was nice
>>
>>34223544
>>34223475
you're a fag? please leave 4chan thanks
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.