[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we describe our ideal girls and ourselves and other anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21

File: image.png (254KB, 641x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254KB, 641x770px
ITT we describe our ideal girls and ourselves and other anons point out how and when the relationship will fall apart.
>>
why don't you start? you silly faggot
>>
Likes Touhou, likes to cook, likes me despite my defects, lives nearby so we can meet and walk together.

That's what I want from my ideal gf.
>>
exists and like me
>>
>>34221373
A woman.

Originalo
>>
>>34222318
If you want to find a girl that likes you despite your defects, you will have to accept that she will want to change you for the better. It's easier if she has defects of her own that you can work on at the same time.
>>
>tfw your ideal woman is to good for you and if you had her it would just increase your anxiety and make you worry that today was the day she decides to leave you or tell you that she was cheating on you the entire time and was only using you
>>
>>34222318
she's clingy as fuck and want to stay all day with you, at first you think this is awesome, but you're so used to being alone in your room and realize you can't fap or watch pictures of hot anime girls while she's there and neither you can play your eroges so you end up hating her being there and you just want her to leave, but her parents hate her and she doesn't want to come back to her house so she ends up living with you despite you not wanting it and you're whole life is fucked forever.
>>
Roast me lads

Ideal woman:
>Sporty, academic, very intelligent
>Girly, upbeat, passionate about things (not necessarily the things I'm passionate about)
> Right leaning/a tad bit fashy (I'm a left wing SJW type)
>Fun to get drunk with
>>
When I was in highschool I met my ideal girl. She was kind and funny, and when my drug problem kept getting worse, she was always there for me. I would text her completely fucked up all the time, and she would always tell me things were ok. I loved her, and according to all our mutual friends, she felt the same. Neither of us had the balls to say to the other how we felt. My drug problem got worse, and I told her to get out of my life. I was so afraid of hurting her. I OD'd a few months after that. We haven't had a real conversation since.
>>
>>34222379
I wouldn't mind that as long she's supoortive and doesn't touch Touhou which is literally the only thing I'll refuse to give up on.

>>34222386
I don't even play eroges since I find them dumb. Doujinshi on the other side would be a big loss though so I give you that.
>>
Ideal gf
>short
>brunette or black hair
>white
>likes vidya
>little to no sexual partners
>younger than me (im 21)
>shortish hair
>like anime and cartoons
>bigger bust but not too big
>like me for who i am and doesn't want to change me
>shy
>her family like me as well

thats about it.
tfw she will never exist for me.
>>
>>34222689

See the fatal flaw in the relationship there, is that people who like anime are terrible.
>>
File: TSQwGYF.png (659KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TSQwGYF.png
659KB, 1280x720px
Come at me

Ideal Girlfriend

physical:
>at most one inch shorter than I am 5'7"
>C cup
>white, Japanese (they have a good feminine look to them) or mixed race
>conservative but colorful sense of fashion
>virgin

Mental:
>was socially weird/bullied growing up
>has either over come it or severely wants to over come it and finds herself between social castes but still has a problem relating to normies because of it
>wants to have children someday
>respects me as a man and is feminine (but of course it is respect I earn)

Hobbies:
>casual video game player if at all
>likes films
>likes to read
>likes to do art
>likes to cook
>likes politics
>likes to shoot
>likes to exercise

>OR is OPEN to doing these things/entry-level in doing them and wants to get better

I wonder if she exists.

I sat in the hall of my college just looking at all the girls walk by and wondering if perhaps any of them were the one.

I have the problem I mentioned earlier being between social castes.

I'm stuck but I know no woman wants a man with problems, so I have to fix it. Maybe then I'll find her.

Ideally we'd fix it together her and I.
>>
File: 1480821301141.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1480821301141.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>34221373
Giants tits.
>>
>>34222386
> her parents hate her and she doesn't want to come back to her house so she ends up living with you

oh, my heart
>>
File: 1471579928141.jpg (148KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471579928141.jpg
148KB, 1071x1600px
>highly logical / not very emotional
>able to give good banter and receive it without getting offended
>low empathy for other people
>introvert but not shy
>has at least some of my hobbies in common (lifting, anime, vidya, cooking, music taste)
>very little use of social media
>anti materialist, anti consumerist, stoic/epicurean philosophy
>absolutely not fat or chubby at all

I had her once bros... I had her...
>>
>>34223412
>tattoo

Shit taste.
>>
>>34221373
>pic related
>tfw she's the first waifu
Original just in case
>>
>>34221373
she loves me and isnt ugly and/or a crazy bitch
thats it
>>
File: MD-AHApx.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
MD-AHApx.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
Me:
>24
>white
>manlet (5'4")
>skinny
>brown hair
>blue eyes
>conservative
>kissless virgin
>likes vidya, travel, outdoor activities, visiting museums and historical sites, anime, and tabletop games (Only got involved with D&D so far, would love to learn more)

Her:
>white or asian
>close to my height or shorter
>awkward
>kissless virgin
>not conventionally attractive
>a little homely or dumpy looking
>little to no makeup
>modest clothing
>conservative
>dorky, enjoys the same things I enjoy
>genuinely loves me and enjoys spending time with me
>open to physical affection all the time (lots of hugging, kissing, and cuddling)
>>
>>34223627
haha ew gross
>>
>>34223627

A modest conservative woman would totally judge you for being a katawa shoujo fan.
>>
File: 1484678395411.png (477KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484678395411.png
477KB, 600x600px
>>34221373
>will watch anime with me
>will go to cons and shit with me
>shy
>semi shut in like me
>is okay with me not being talkative
>wants a family in the future
>smaller chest
>virgin
That's about it
>>
>>34223929
>will go to cons and shit with me

There's a masquerade ball at a con in June where I'm at

I want to bring a girl so badly and dance with her and enjoy the night.
>>
>>34221373
>European with broken english
>really cute personality
>really cure irl
>plays vydia
>likes me and wants to spend time with me
>ignores other guys (orbiters etc) advances
fun fact all this describe a real girl I now, I met this girl last September and have been chatting with her since

>upload pic of my self online
>suddenly she stops messaging me
and that's how it falls apart
>>
>>34224063
Can I see the pic?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34224105
me or the girl? She's stunning, 10/10 qt af which is totally odd since most girls I meet online are usually not what I expect.. The pic of me was a somewhat flattering selfie I took the morning I uploaded it.

Not gonna upload pics
>>
>>34224202
I havent taken a good picture of my face probably ever. I'm working on being more expressive, talkative, better groomed and dressing better. It can take the edge off of being ugly.

Most likely though, she built a picture of you in her head and when you didn't match that she lost interest. I try to show myself as soon as possible. It also means I don't waste time.
>>
>>34222504
>right leaning
>im a left wing SJW type
Why?
>>
File: 1439411585741.png (73KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1439411585741.png
73KB, 201x226px
>>34223226
I'll tag on my skype username and see what happens

>inb4 some guy adds me to prank me

(^:

Top.Fig
>>
>plays video games
>cooks decently
>has a job
>chinese/japanese/german
>will tolerate my autism at times
>all around nice and pleasant to be around

a-am I asking for too much?
>>
>>34224300
she actually messaged me just as I made the second post, which is ironic since I've been waiting ~2 days to hear from her. Hoping everything goes well :(
>>
File: 9I35Rno.png (220KB, 487x452px) Image search: [Google]
9I35Rno.png
220KB, 487x452px
>>34224540
Don't stress about her. She's the one whos gotta want you, remember? :)
>>
>80% of the posters in this thread missed the point of the thread
>>
File: 1484641188974.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1484641188974.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>bigger than me
>unique dress sense
>likes to cuddle
>open minded
>can get access to many drugs
>just likes for who I am, i guess
>>
>>34224601
also..
>mean to everyone else but me and the few people who I like, but especially me
>>
>>34224601
>>34224625
>mean to everyone
>access to many drugs
>open minded
There are some conflicting qualities here.
>>
Super cute, really loyal, likes being with me all the time, like femdom and footjob stuff during sex, really sadistic in bed but when not having sex likes to cuddle and treats me nice, loves me unconditionally, likes to cuddle at night, wears pantyhose all the time with skirts, likes to tease me, gentle femdom

Pic related is what I dream of, pretty much her

God my heart aches when I think of cuddling in bed at night with her
>>
Me:
>20, but look 15, otherwise average looking
>5'7
>mischievous and enjoy saying stupid things to get reactions out of people
>come off as overconfident and cocky, but actually pretty insecure which is why I'm here
>play the fool most of the time, may actually be a fool
>lazy, been told I'm smart but won't fall for that smart but lazy meme
>my only confirmed good quality is my sense of humor
>delusions of grandeur, fell for the hero meme
>sort of paranoid in most cases, don't make friends easy, wary of strangers, kinda hard to get close to
>whenever I do make friends, I burn their bridge whenever the friendship gets too distant and never really talk to them again
>whenever I had a group of friends I was the natural leader
>don't have friends
>want to be a PI or just a gambler if I even do anything at all
>like postmodern shit
>video games are my favorite thing

Ideal Her:
>shorter than me
>petite body, smaller chest, nothing over B cup
>cute face
>preferably unkept appearance
>smart
>enjoys science, and intellectually stimulating things that she'd like to teach me about/discuss
>likes to perform experiments of all types
>borderline hikkikomori
>khv
>easily flustered
>has a superiority inferiority complex
>loyal
>clingy, maybe even borderline personality disorder
>snarky
>good resting bitch face
>a little creepy
>low sex drive

How would this work out guys? Will me and my waifu be happy? On a side note, any anime/vidya girls who sort of fit what I'm describing?
>>
>>34225076
I'm also a khv if that wasn't already clear
>>
>>34221373
>ideal girl
digital artist, cute laugh, asian/spanish/british/goth qt, internet humor, nice butt
>>
>>34225076
>whenever I do make friends, I burn their bridge whenever the friendship gets too distant and never really talk to them again
>borderline personality disorder
One of these days you'd both try to cut eachother off at the same time. You both would regret it afterwards but would be too autistic to attempt to patch it up.
>>
>>34225251
Please, as if a clingy hermit would ever cute contact with me, even with a psychological disorder, at worst she'd just pull a couple Misakis
>>
>>34225076
Wtf you are just like I am (minus some little things) and your waifu it's literally my gf and let me tell you it works, we are getting close to 4 years and I have never been so happy
>>
>>34225498
What are the differences? Does this mean I can really have my cute mad scientist waifu? Thanks anon you made my night!
>>
>>34221373
Myself
>easy going, not like I'll let people walk over me, but I don't get angry or stubborn
>patient
>funny
>interest in music (play trombone, trumpet, guitar, piano) and vidya
>very loyal, have a few really good lifelong friends
-have a hard time showing affection (kuudere)
-kinda clingy
-never plan extracurricular events and only attend ones if one of my good friends is going
-sometimes held back by social anxiety (not currently in any band because I don't want to be the new guy)
-never gotten a gf before so I don't really know how to

Ideal gf
>affectionate, impatiently clingy
>virgin
>likes doing stuff with me
>willing to try new things and hear out things considered taboo (open-minded)
>has her own interests and opinions and tries to share them with me
> cute feet
>okay with hanging out with me when I'm with friends
>loyal
>>
>>34225498
Where'd you meet her? How'd you bridge into a relationship?
>>
>Me
I'm really nice and everyone loves me at my job but I don't get out much. I love Magic: The Gathering and board games but I'm running out of people to play with as they move away or lose interest. I have little interest in sex, but I want to cuddle a lot and kiss a lot. I like cooking, especially spicy food and trying out new recipes. Also I'm a virgin, although I feel like I shouldn't have to say that. I believe in Jesus but I don't go to church. I also like really, really stupid movies and go out of my way to find the dumbest ones, like stuff made by Asylum Studio or Pluto Nash type drek. It's fun to watch it and how laughably bad it is.

>Her
Loves board games and card games, low or nonexistent sex drive, loves to cuddle and act cute. Slightly conservative, believes in some kind of God although it doesn't really matter which one. It's all right if she's a lazy bum because I'm willing to do all the housework. Loyalty is very important to me, I would probably kill myself if she cheated on me. Race and looks don't really matter much to me, I'd settle for an ugly girl but since I have a job in healthcare I'd probably try to get her to not be fat since I've seen obesity fuck up people's lives like nothing else and wouldn't want anyone I love to go through that.

So ,how's it gonna crash and burn, guys?
>>
>>34225590
Mainly that I don't fall for the hero meme and that I love studying electronics engineering and really look forward to work on that field. But your ideal waifu and my gf are the same fucking person, she even has borderline personality disorder. I met her when she was going through some hard things with her disorder but now she is alright.
>>
>>34225920
Without getting into any private details, how exactly did you to actually start interacting? I don't think she just started having a breakdown in public and you decided to help the stranger girl. Anon I want hope, tell me how you found her she's perfect.
>>
>>34225780
This sounds like it'd be a really bland relationship, if you two don't end up getting excruciatingly bored with eachother, you'll probably have a really mundane relationship without anything happening or developing until old age. That or she'll get fat and you'll break up trying to get her to diet or excercise.
>>
>>34225977
My sister found out that she liked pokmon and told me to talk to her since I had never had a girlfriend or anything. In my sister's birthday I sat with her and literally told her "do you like pokemon" that was our first interaction, it's a meme in our relationship
>>
>>34226078
Oh I don't have siblings, shame, guess it's gonna be the luck of the draw for me, let's see what happens.
>>
>>34226110
You can do it,now you know it's possible. She is freaking out about this whole thing.
>>
>>34226078
Guess I'll wait until my sister decides to hook me up with one of her friends :/
>>
>>34226318
One piece of advice: don't give up, the first year was rough, she was really depressed and didn't fully trust me, because she was hurt in the past by other people and shitty familly, but you just have to be there for her and eventually she will be there for you. Bpd it's a really shitty disorder but she will get better with the right treatment and positive support from you.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x627px
>Me
18 year old male (kissless virgin obviously)
around 200 pounds
5'10
White
Hair is black
Brown eyes
Autistic
Usually play my games on steam whether it's dolphin emulator or other stuff
Watch tv when nothing is going on
Nice person but inherited anger issues from my dad but it's heavily controlled

>GF
White or Asian (no darkies plz)
Black hair
Has decent chest and a nice ass
Is 5'8 or shorter
Loves to play games whether it's pc or console
Has /pol/ like humor
Genuinely loves me
Would like me to teach her how to build a PC
Would like to have kids someday
KHV or not will still love her
Will try not to question why I eat so fast
Will let me train our kids how to fight at age 7
Isn't a feminist

Anons, I don't think I can go any longer without shedding a tear, knowing this most certainly will never happen
>>
>>34221373
My ideal girl:
I don't care as long as shes not crazy and overweight

I'm a comprehending human, I'm comfortable with myself, I don't hate women, I don't really hate anything, I don't like people who intentionally wrong others, I express myself through different forms of art, I'm funny, I've been told that I'm funny, I've literally made people laugh their sides off numerous times, fuck the haters type attitude, I'm a introvert but I like doing stuff with people I like, I don't care much for materialistic/physical things, I don't really care much for other peoples perceptions of me, I don't care much about anything really but I'm still human so yeah how my relationship like
>>
>>34226946
>art
>fuck the haters type attitude
>introvert except with friends XD
>not materialistic
>don't hate women
>needed to reinstate that he doesn't care about the haters
>I don't care
>I don't care
>I don't care
>couldn't think of an ideal girl but posted a paragraph about himself

You sound like a pretty big numale anon, since you aren't picky you'll probably find a girl, but she's almost definetly going to dump you or cheat on you when she gets bored or realizes how much of a pussy you are when Chad insults you or her and you don't back her up cuz "you don't care" and don't dare bring up the "I fight for my friends" meme betas like to use. Also to add to this, I don't hate females either, but feeling the need to state you do just outs you as a cuck who needs to say things like that to feel superior.
>>
>>34225676
After I met her we started texting for a while about movies books and random shit, eventually I ask her out
>>
>>34226791
You sound like a friend I had in high school, he dated one of those girls that was "one of the guys" but really kind of a slut. They were together for like a week, he still orbited her last time I talked to him but I think she moved on.
>>
>>34227147
I guess you're right I can be chad when I want to I just don't care enough to play the roll when I can just be me cool calm and collected and carry on with my life but a lot girls like that shit so yeah I guess you're right

And I meant I don't hate women as in I don't criticize or downplay them in any way honestly I like all types of women no matter the skin I just don't like the ones that just don't give a fuck about themselves or what they do
>>
>>34222384
>or tell you that she was cheating on you the entire time and was only using you

Don't worry anon, you'll never come across that problem.
They never tell. They sneakily hide it forever and if you question anything they'll question your manhood and call you insecure.
>>
File: loser.jpg (603KB, 1736x1154px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
603KB, 1736x1154px
me
>19
>race mixed beta
>5'8
>short black hair
>acne
>skinny
>bad at talking to new people
>like to be alone until I don't
>distant/detached
>mild autism
>easily frustrated

her
>cute ginger
>short(4'8-5'3)
>farmers daughter
>keeps hair in twin pigtails
>dresses conservatively
>kind
>shy (especially in bed)
>likes me despite my many flaws
>doesn't want me to change who I am on a base level
>pushes me to be a better person (get a job and leave my parents house and shit)
>doesn't have many friends
>doesn't play vidya of lurk on Internet for long hours

us unpopular losers can dream, right?
>>
>>34228201
>mild autism
>frustrated easily
Aw come on anon, imagining that made me kinda sad for you, y-you'll get her buddy, just keep believing, believe hard enough and anything can be real.
>>
>>34228279
stop encouraging autism
>>
>>34228300
Autism isn't something to pray too
>>
>all these guys at 5'4-5'7
>all say they want a shorter gf
>I'm 5'9

;_;
>>
>>34222386
or you could just watch pictures of hot anime girls with her together and then instead of fap to them you can fuck her?
>>
File: death.jpg (31KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
31KB, 615x410px
>>34221373

Death herself. Will kill me instantly with no afterlife or future consciousness of any kind.
>>
>>34228344
then why do my prayers keep getting answered?
>>
File: atheist fedora.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
atheist fedora.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>34228441
be careful not to cut yourself with that edge there friend.
>>
Intelligent, reliable, strong and independant. And i mean independant in a good way, not in the normie way. I wouldn't want her obsessing too much with me and completely absorbing my time.
Aside from that, someone i can share interests with. (Vidya, anime...)

I,m a pretty distracted and a little lazy person, but with my relationships i'm 100% faithful and ir i had a gf i would be honest with her and do what i can ti make her happy, even though i'm not a very "sentimental" or "romantic" person exactly.
>>
>>34222160
you're relationship is going to have a very unsatisfying sex life, partly due to premature ejaculation
>>34222318
no girl you want to fuck is ever going to move next to you and you die a virgin
>>34222332
does anyone like you? not to be rude but let's at least try to be realistic here
>>34222347
you find out she had sexual reasignment surgery and manage to get over it and work it out for a few years until you finally just decide it was all really gay and just go full gay and get a non tranny bf
>>34222379
you try to sound reasonable but girls consider that beta and you get cucked
>>34222384
this is exactly what happens to you because you had an affair with her friend out of fear of missing out, and losing your relationship which creates the wedge that starts your relationship becoming an open one, her cucking you,and you never finding another girl that wants to sleep with you again because you're old married and weird
>>34222504
you find out she got drunk and fucked a lot of guys in college it never quite sits right with you and you two start arguing seriously quite often over other things because while you say what she did wasn't a big deal and is in the past you never really got over it and you both keep projecting the situation onto new ones that are small insignificant issues turned into full blown arguments instead of ever addressing your real underlying issue
>>34222514
she has daddy issues you finally get together with her but your drug problem spirals out of control and you end up being a shit head toward her till she breaks up with you and secretly moves to a new state and changes all her contact info
>>34222689
you dont get a good job and she has to break up with you after a pregnancy scare then marries her cousin whom has a drinking/drug problem and the rest of the family disowned years ago
>>34223226
she perfectly fits your description except on the hobby level you two have different conflicting opinions and she leaves you for chad
>>
>>34228441
Fucking autist couldn't even describe himself, Deathll probably break up with him in days for Chad if they even manage to get together
>>
>>34221373
>a bit shorter than me, I'm 1,75m
>blond, brown or red hair
>plays vidya
>virgin
>maybe 1 or 2 years younger than me
>likes to cuddle
>watches animu with me
>not flat chested
>not a shallow and boring rostie personality
>>
>>34223275
You die crushed by her melons
>>
>>34228610
Good job anon you're the real mvp, but it looks like you missed a few, just skip over the ones that aren't following the rules of the thread.
>>
me:
>6'
>ambivert
>bad at meeting people
>good at interacting with friends
>extremely clingy
>lots of free time
>can be moody
>likes movies
>likes cuddles

her:
>long, dark hair
>average height (shorter than me)
>sun dresses
>confident
>willing to give me a lot of attention
>likes movies
>likes cuddles
>funny/thinks I'm funny
>not afraid to call me out
>not afraid to poke fun at me
>small-medium chest (nothing massive pls)
>we don't necessarily have to like all the same things
>we have to dislike similar things

Willing to spend a lot of time with me and give me a lot of attention is the biggest factor. I can compromise on pretty much everything else, but I'm very needy and clingy.
>>
>>34228400
Would you be okay with an anon who's the same height as you?
>>
>>34228400
Well were talking ideal girls, if you fit every other description being two inches taller isn't gonna be a deal breaker
>>
>>34221373
>we describe our ideal girls

I'll just greentext since that's easier:

>virgin
>loyal/has sense of integrity
>not obsessed with social media and internet attention whoring
>somewhat smart
>good sense of humor
>not fat
>decent face and body
>obedient and submissive to me without being a complete pushover

>and ourselves

Pros:

>tall
>strong
>relatively handsome
>ambitious
>have integrity, loyalty, and value the woman I'm with
>no issue with commitment and settling down with one woman if she satisfies my needs

Cons:

>severe depression that I am having trouble treating
>get jealous easily
>voracious sexual appetite
>expect sex in all her holes, no condom, cum inside and swallowing
>currently making shit money since trying to save for uni
>>
>>34223275
she gets a mastectomy
>>34223412
she ends up banging a lot of other dudes who make a temporarily good first impression since you're considered kind of a boring jerk
>>34223502
people you know find out about it and tease you relentlessly
>>34223521
you don't deserve to be loved
>>34223627
she actually wanted to wear make up and less conservative clothes ends up with a drinking problem starts wearing more make up and less conservative clothing gets more male attention as a result and decides to leave you to date a bunch of guys that seem more liberal about how she dresses but mostly just want to get their dick wet and then dumping her when they find a hotter female
>>34223929
after you take her virginity she turns into a hyper sexual from how long she was repressed into thinking sex was bad, you have an argument during a cons and shit you two get temporarily separated physically and she bangs a bunch of dudes and you forgive her for cucking you but everyone else makes fun of you till your relationship implodes from the mockery
>>34224063
you find out she wants really ignoring the other guys advances, she was just clever about concealing how much time they spent flirting without you knowing what was going on
>>34224536
>a-am I asking for too much?
Yes
>>34224601
she ends up dumping you for a drug dealer because you're a mooch
>>34224743
you come off as too needy and she gets banged by many chads instead till she figures out she can trick a few of them into cuddling before sex
>>34225076
she turns out to be a fujoshi and divorce rapes you
>>34225154
she leaves you for a chad with tattoos
>>34225647
you get pussy whipped and cucked for a while then leaves you for one of your friends
>>34225780
you end up killing yourself
>>34226791
you gain weight and she leaves you for chad after refusing to have sex with you for a few years but letting you cuddle sometimes
>>34226946
it doesnt work out because you're both crazy
>>
>>34228781

I most definitely am!
>>
>>34221373

Why did you post this picture? I hate you now.
>>
>pale white skin, but not too pale
>black hair, don't care if natural
>skinny and short, like 5'2-5'8 smallish tits
>blue or green eyes
>"alternative" style
>wears a lot of pretty dresses and always has nail done cute
>share at least some interests, music, vidya etc.
>likes it being just the two of us alone
>loves to cuddle (very important)
thats the dream but I would settle for wayyyyy less.
anyways me:

>I'm 6'3
>long brown hair (usually keep in ponytail), sideburns,brown eyes
>dress like a 90s metalhead for the most part, kind of look like a dude you'd see at a Slayer or Pantera concert
>into music metal and it's subgenres mostly, but also like weird shit like indie dream pop, vaporwave
>play lots of vidya, but mostly games like BioShock, The last of Us etc.
>work construction, like it a lot
>usually keep to myself somewhat introverted
>>
me
>skinny
>weak
>5'11(just under 6')
>pale
>almost never leave the house
>NEET
>no friends
>pessimistic
>depressing
>medium length blond hair
>grey eyes
>glasses
>baby faced
>almost never happy

her
>huge tits
>plump round ass
>cute
>long black hair

don't care about the rest
>>
>>34229107
lol maybe get a butter face
>>
Her and I have fucked around plenty times but I've never had sex with her. Farthest I've gone is eating her out(this was the other night.) This summer we spent half the summer together, just her and I.

I feel like shes been distancing herself from me. Nowadays she rarely chills just with me, many times I'm not even trying to mess around but just chill and smoke with her or something. She always seems to chill with my other friends just one on one more often, I don't think she's banging any of them or anything. But whenever were chilling in a group she always sits right next to me and always gives me more attention than anyone else. What do?
>>
>Light skin/hair/eyes
>Thicc
>Really big butt
>Plays Nintendo vidya
>Appreciates and is willing to discuss the music I'm into
>Virgin
>Not really motivated/career-driven
>No serious mental illness
>Somewhat conversational
>Good sense of humour
>>
>>34228968
What exactly is a divorce rape?
>>
>>34229132
Why is everyone saying virgin? How about just "not a whore and never been a nigger, cholo or gook"
>>
>>34229191
Because I want to be her first and only and her to be my first and only. I don't do second place, if I'm not coming in first I'm not competing.
>>
>>34229126
She's fucking other guys but likes the attention that you give her.

Hope you at least got your dick sucked.

>>34229191
>>34229191
Nonvirgins are fucking disgusting, that's why you dumbass cuck. Enjoy your dirty seconds from your gaping, cum filled whores.
>>
>>34221373
A girl equally awkward, lonely, broken and autistic as me so we can work together in getting better. We'd try to work on our social anxiety on our own ways and root for each other hoping that a day comes when we become independent, functional working people.

Kill me senpai.
>>
>cute face
>skinny
>white or asian
>isnt a bitch
>loyal
>not some normie fucking liberal SCUM

that's about it

I'm
>Handsome
>Face almost clear of acne
>Losing weight, got some muscle on me so won't be scrawny
>Funny
>Confident
>Charming
>Self-disciplined
>Funny
>not a manlet

If I got a job that actually got me interaction with girls my age I'd probably have some poon by now. Working on that.
>>
>>34229247
Not sure how or why, but this will almost certainly end terribly.
>>
>>34229191
A non-virgin gf would be fine or even ideal for me personally, she'd be more confident and one of us should know what we're doing. I've never understood why robots feel so strongly about the virgin meme.
>>
>>34229272
Also she better be a fucking virgin. I'd only date non-virgins after I railed a virgin in to oblivion.
>>
>>34229191
Because I'm a virgin, anon.
>>
>>34229277
Isn't the fact that you can't think of an scenario of it going wrong a sign that it could go well?
>>
>>34228201
she meets a chad through one of your friends develops a drinking problem, has an affair with chad decides to move to the city
>>34228680
turns out you're shallow and she leaves you for a chad
>>34228767
she makes fun of you and calls you out so often she finally decides your beta and leaves you for a chad
>>34228951
you never do anything to make her want to be obedient or submissive, she mostly teases you and strings you along with sex leaving you frustrated but certain it's going to happen this next time you see her, this happens constantly for about 2 or 3 years till she decides you're a beta loser and is sick of sneaking around about the affiars she's been having with a non chad dweeb type guys she just gets around a lot. you forgive her and she starts cheating more because how weak and pathetic she thinks you are and wants you to be the one to end the relationship until a rich enough chad finally convinces her to move into his place and be his personal cum dumpster
>>34229081
she's a butterface and you feel like your friends are looking down on and talking behind your back for staying with her
>>34229107
she leaves you for a chad that is 6 foot tall
>>34229126
get out normy
>>34229132
neither of you qualify for neet bux and you try to talk her into prostitution to make rent but she leaves you and moves into her parents place instead and her dad shoves a 12 gauge in your mouth when you come over one night behind his house by a large freshly dug hole in the ground
>>34229169
ask the divorce lawyer she is having sex with and is filling your divorce and handling the court stuff for her
>>34229247
her family thinks your a bad influence and never lets her see you
>>34229272
girls think you're a poon
>>
>>34229282
It's about purity, I genuinely don't give a shit about sex, if I need to cum I can handle that myself, I just don't like used goods, and I can really respect a girl who didn't put out for anybody, specially if I'm willing to go through hell and back to win her over.
>>
>>34229348
>Girls think I'm a poon
Doubt it, if they do they're obviously jaded. I'm not one to roll over like a KEK.
>>
>>34229348
>neither of you qualify for neet bux

B-but I have a job anon
>>
>>34229348
>having sex with divorce lawyer
>low sex drive
>loyal

You didn't read my post did ya anon
>>
>>34229348
>you never do anything to make her want to be obedient or submissive, she mostly teases you and strings you along with sex leaving you frustrated but certain it's going to happen this next time you see her, this happens constantly for about 2 or 3 years till she decides you're a beta loser and is sick of sneaking around about the affiars she's been having with a non chad dweeb type guys she just gets around a lot. you forgive her and she starts cheating more because how weak and pathetic she thinks you are and wants you to be the one to end the relationship until a rich enough chad finally convinces her to move into his place and be his personal cum dumpster

My previous experience has been the exact opposite of that, but I can see that you're intensely dedicated to trying to make anons as miserable as you. Have fun with that.
>>
>>34229348
The point of the thread is to find genuine incompatibilities between anon and his waifu, not make up scenarios out of nowhere that would lead to ruin that have nothing to do with any of the people's traits.
>>
>>34229348
>her family thinks your a bad influence and never lets her see you
That's kinda cheap to be honest with you. Why not something like she gets better before me and stops wanting to help me?
>>
>>34229385
girls think you try acting like a tough guy but are really a gigantic poon underneath
>>34229387
you get fired over some bullshit issue which was also expensive, your unemployment benefits runs out before you find a new job.
>>34229392
you're over optimistic about her, her low sex drive was simply a lack of attraction for you but she lied and told you she had feelings because she was afraid of being alone.
>>34229411
>you're intensely dedicated to trying to make anons as miserable as you. Have fun with tha
im really not i kind of just want to lay down and take a nap desu
>>34229447
it all sounds outlandish but is actually probable
>>34229458
okay, if you want.
>>
>>34229348
>she makes fun of you and calls you out so often she finally decides your beta and leaves you for a chad
mfw this has happened
>she would always playfully poke fun at me
>jokes quickly became more and more drawn out
>she wouldn't drop something, even if it was no longer funny
>at a certain point they were insults rather than jokes
>she turned out to be a literal sociopath
>my first and only gf ever
G-good guess, anon
>>
>>34229392
>>34229411
>>34229447
>>34229458
You had one job disaster anon and you fucked it up, I appreciate the effort, but don't do it if you won't do it right.
>>
>>34229494
You're literally just inventing shit to try to make people feel bad about themselves. Lying to me doesn't make that any less obvious.
>>
>>34229494
>acting like a tough guy

I don't do this either you nigger. I make the plans and choose what we do, where we go, what we do, etc. I tease girls but I don't act like a nigger to them.

Stop giving advice when you don't know shit about anything EVER
>>
I want a decently attractive ultra autistic girl who will play engineering/simulation games with me and talk about hard sci-fi space warfare.
>>
>>34229494
>lied about sex drive
No anon, these are ideal traits that exist inside the girl, not things she tells me. Come on anon do better.
>>
>>34229494
None of what you're pulling out of your ass is probable, if you wanna do it right, read the actual posts and think of something logical instead of replying en masse with generic insults.
>>
I like a gf that likes to bake pastries and is talkative (at least only when talking to me)
>>
>>34228420
>these autists actually fucking women and not fapping by themselves
that's a bit of a stretch, bud.
>>
>>34228400
we are perfect for each other. i ride a perfect 5'9"3/4. hit me up sometime.
>>
File: fregg.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>34228400
tfw 6'5
orig
>>
sweet, cute, smart, truly special. not an RPG (no canned responses, can talk about stuff), good sense of humor... hi sex drive

actually really likes me...

relatable past unhappiness, similar to mine
>>
>>34229247
>she gets better and leaves you for a better guy
>you end up worse off than ever before
>>
>Ideal girl
Shy, short, cuter than she is sexy, open to crazy things in bed, neat and clean, feminine, don't mind if she's neet

>Me
Tall, fairly strong, a bit arrogant, likes to cook, likes taking care of people, technerd
>>
>>34228400
6'3 here, I've only been with 5'5 and lower, and I'd love to be with a taller girl.

Only problem with a taller girl is it might be hard to fuck her from behind while standing, depending on leg/torso proportion.
>>
>>34228400
5'6" here. I dated a girl who is 5'10". You'll find a guy easily enough. Just not in this garbage pile known as /r9k/.
>>
>>34221373
Cute
Shy
Blind
Afraid to leave the house
>>
File: 1482884879522.jpg (104KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482884879522.jpg
104KB, 720x480px
>rude to me for no reason
>enjoys terrible puns/makes terrible puns
>can have fights without holding a grudge
>will school me regularly in topics i enjoy like anime/manga while smugging loudly
>significantly shorter than me, like 5ft
>might be fucking chad on the side but always comes home to me
>>
>>34223226
Read your entire thing without the spoiler tag. What a shame :'(
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.