[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf already said she doesn't love me anymore, start fights

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1414669416821.jpg (112KB, 764x938px) Image search: [Google]
1414669416821.jpg
112KB, 764x938px
>gf already said she doesn't love me anymore, start fights at slight opportunities over trivial shit
>she is too much of a pussy to end the relationship
>i too don't have the balls because I love her and will be a lonely faggot with 0 friends and no one to talk to again
I wish i could press a button and forget her, theres no easy way out without absolute loneliness and despair
>>
fuck off with your normies problems
saged and hidden
>>
>>34221347
Dude i'm antisocial as shit, i don't have friends, i met her on tinder, she is a landwhale(a qt one though), its also a LDR
I though everything would be great since we enjoyed each other so much at the start, but she got bored quickly
>>
>>34221406
>LDR
There's your first red flag
>qt landwhale
I like 'em too, but they are usually delusional tumblrites.
>she got bored
I think you're fucked.
>>
>>34221294
Are you one of those people that posted "Got a gf, I made it, see you /r9k/"
>>
>>34221294
>>34221406
Leave her before she cucks you. try to get another gf now.
>>
>>34221513
No

>>34221519
I doubt i will find someone as qt and busty as her, also I have no way of trying it other than Tinder again, which is full of sluts
>>
>>34221406
>>>>>>>>>TINDER
>>>>>>>>ANTISOCIAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT
>>
>>34221627
Are you really implying that you need to be an extrovert and outgoing to text some sluts on tinder?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.