[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your fetish? How did you get it? >femdom, goddess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: Spiral_mathmap-Nevit-Dilmen.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spiral_mathmap-Nevit-Dilmen.gif
1MB, 480x360px
What is your fetish? How did you get it?
>femdom, goddess worship, hypnotism, face sitting, female teachers/bosses/businesswomen ect, smart casual and business clothes on women
>was molested by a powerful older woman
>>
>>34221203
Tell the story of your molestation.

I have rape fetishes, whipping fetish, footfetish. Incest fetish too.
>>
>>34221203

My fetish is white women getting impregnated by black men and I got it by being a white male racist Donald Drumpf supporter.
>>
>>34221203
>was molested by a powerful older woman
what were her super powers? she could summon thunder with her cane? faggot.
>>
>>34221249
Haha woah creative and original

Sucks to be a nigger, faggot.
>>
The fuck is a goddess worship fetish
>>
>>34221203
Lactation, by reading about it
>>
>>34221340
A scenario in which a literal goddess descends from the heavens and OP would get on his knees and worship her.

What are you, some kind of normie?
>>
>>34221203
>same fetish
>wasn't molested
>can't understand why I love older women
The human psyche intrigues but confuses me.
>>
>>34221203
fetishes
>light femdom
>abnormally large tits
>adult breastfeeding
>time stop
>downblowses
How I got them
>light femdom
Mom worked, so I didn't really get to know her that well, and I never really talked to her. Lack of a prominent female figure in my life lead to this.
>abnormally large tits
I was always kind of a tits guy. Your fetishes just get really exaggerated by lack of human interaction
>adult breastfeeding
See femdom
>time stop
Lack of social interaction or ability to do "it" with others has made my brain devise more drastic, yet less realistic ways to get laid.
>downblowses
People in my hometown as a teenager wore very low cut shirts.
>>
>lesdom bullying and humiliation
>small breast humiliation
>forced nudity

I got it from being bullied by Staceys for years about many things including my flat chest
>>
>>34221409
>>time stop
>Lack of social interaction or ability to do "it" with others has made my brain devise more drastic, yet less realistic ways to get laid.
nah, you're just some retard who've been looking too much at hentai pictures and is trying to justify liking them with this stupid rationalization.
>>34221433
thanks for derailing the thread, roastie.
>>
>humiliation, public, being dominated, anal
>was molest by stepdad a lot

I never had a chance really.
>>
>>34221492
>humiliation, public, being dominated, anal
this sounds just like basic female sexuality
>was molest by stepdad a lot
how?
>>
>>34221203

foot fetish

>When i was 7 I gave this 8/10 15 year old qt a foot massage.

Wish I could go back to that moment.
>>
>>34221203
>What is your fetish?
older men
>How did you get it?
think it was a combination of growing up without a dad and oddly being turned on by the older men i would see when staying up late watching lewd stuff on cinemax, there is one movie in particular i can remember being the turning point
>>
>>34221544
>this sounds just like basic female sexuality
lot of stuff sounds basic when put into basic terms. there's intricacies to those fetishes that do it for me and others that ruin it. just didn't feel like going into great detail
>how?
working mom had no time to babysit, stepdad only worked 1/3 of the year so he watched me while mom was gone.
>tfw you use to cry when school was over because it meant going back to him
>>
>>34221630
>working mom had no time to babysit, stepdad only worked 1/3 of the year so he watched me while mom was gone.
that doesn't sound like molestation
>>
>Momcest
My mom and I are really close and she has a tendency to do things like snuggle in bed with me in the morning. She also breastfed me until fairly late.
>Feet
No clue where I got it from. I always remember having it.
>Pet play
I've only recently learned I've liked this, but I saw this video with Romi Rain where she was painted like a tiger and was put on a leash and treated like an animal and it made me rock fucking hard. I feel like it has something to do with my tendency to want to be dominant and have complete control over a woman sexually. I also like bondage.
>Gentle femdom
This is the reverse of why I like petplay and bondage. I consider myself sexually dominant, unless the woman acts as my mother or something. Then, I like to be somewhat submissive, like a child. I dunno where this comes from, but I imagine it's related to my momcest kink.
>>
>>34221655
I thought you meant how as in how'd it happen. that's how it happened. he was alone with me and molested me.

if you meant how as in tell me how he touched you so I can fap to it, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>34221583
You aren't into the whole 'daddy' thing, right? It kinda sounds a little cringey desu.
>>
>>34221203
>feet
>the females in my family always had horrid fuckin witch feet so when I saw a good clean nicely shaped smooth foot I would get very horny
>Can't even date a girl with red or pink toenails because those were the colors of my mom and grandmas horrible feet so that I'm not reminded
>>
>>34221694
nah, i don't get into it like that really, do not want to call anyone daddy nor be called son, i just think older men are hot for some reason now i'm old myself so it's pretty much over for me at this point
>>
>>34221688
>if you meant how as in tell me how he touched you so I can fap to it, go fuck yourself.
i don't want to fap to some random bitch, i want to know if he really molested you or if you're coming up with bullshit to make you sound tortured.
>>
>>34221688
Damn. I love falling to molestation stories
>>
>>34221734
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you enjoy the rest of your life though, anon..
>>
>Traps
>Grew up in neo-nazi family who would go around and beat up gays, niggers, spicks, anyone
>parents split eventually
>mom started hanging out with more gay guys
>noticed how much funnier they were than girls
>however they aren't pretty like girls
>be forced to suck a friends dick when I was 14
>I loved it so much even after he was done I did it three more times
>discovered Bailey Jay
>fuck, i'm bi
>>
>>34221409
>time stop
>fucking time stop
>>
>>34221746
he really did.
started with the ol' lickeroo, then fingers. when I was old enough he gave me the special privilege of being able to take the d
great guy he was
not ;_;
>>
>>34221779
thanks anon, i did have a long term relationship (8+ years) with an older man so i did get to experience it and it was great while it lasted he died in my arms though ;_;

captcha really all about some store fronts lately..
>>
>>34221203
>drugs and aphrodisiacs

I had a wet dream that I rubbed a topical aphrodisiac on a cute girl's breasts and that we had sex for hours. This was years ago and it stuck with me. Later I found that the feeling I had in the dream was similar to an acid trip.

There are a few others but I think this is the most interesting of them all.
>>
>>34221819
jesus christ

I'm gettin' old myself and I have never had a relationship at all. Here's to hoping I won't die alone. Haha
>>
>>34221812
how do you feel about being molested? do you still talk to him?
>>
>>34221868
>how do you feel about being molested?
was thoroughly awful.
>do you still talk to him?
fuck no. when my mom left him I told him he should kill himself. last time I ever spoke to him.
>>
>>34221787
sounds gay anonichan
>>
>>34221892
>was thoroughly awful.
expand on that.
>>
>>34221916
>expand on that.
what's there to expand on? shit sucked.
>>
>>34221249
I actually got this fetish for that reason
>>
>>34221931
>shit sucked.
how it sucked, how you felt in detail. i want to get into your mind.
>>
>>34221953
not him/her but what the fuck is wrong with you man
>>
>>34221953
>>34221953
>i want to get into your mind.
sounds more like you just want fap material
>>
>>34221203
Male feet are sexy.
>>
>>34221979
>not him/her but what the fuck is wrong with you man
what is wrong with you, you beta. do you think that by fronting me like that you're going to get a sniff of her pussy? you won't, now shut up.
>>
>>34221203
I like transformation.

I wish there was a way to get a power to transform fembots into weird creatures slowly and watch them try to handle it or become horribly perverse in their new bodies.

>tfw can't turn a grill into a slimey, fat tailed lizard girl while she's in class.
>>
>>34221980
whatever, i don't care what you think. i want to know what happens inside the head of someone that went through like that and if it is like feminists say it is.
>>
>>34222068
>. i want to know what happens inside the head of someone that went through like that and if it is like feminists say it is.
well I'm not going to sit here and explain my thought process and feelings on various things so you're shit out of luck
>>
>>34222027
>projecting much
10/10 you made me cringe
>>
>>34222113
good luck getting pussy on a fetish thread by playing the concerned beta.
>>
>>34222159
lmao, spicy as fuck
>>
>tfw you suddenly remember being a kid and trying to lick your sister's feet once not really realizing what you were doing

>tfw you remember how the end of the Fry Cook Games episode of Spongebob made you uncomfortable but you never knew why
>>
I developed a fetish for females giving me cash and then fooling around. Or stuff that I can pawn. Otherwise I don't think they really like me that much and don't really want to fuck just tease.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.