[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make catfish account >Use my real personality just a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482991220722.jpg (80KB, 790x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1482991220722.jpg
80KB, 790x1053px
>Make catfish account
>Use my real personality just a pic of chad
>Have long convos with several qts that frequently devolve in flirting and sending nudes

>Use real pic
>Get blocked instantly, or I just get ignored

It really isn't fucking fair.
Who else /robotduetolooksnotpersonality/ here?
>>
You need to Take revenge on those roasties,by posting the nudes here.
>>
>>34220182
Post some logs or screenshots
>>
>>34220182

You're drawing the wrong conclusions from this. It's not that you have an interesting personality that women would love if only you weren't unattractive; it's that any personality seems interesting when it belongs to an attractive person.

Try it out. Use your same chad photo and pretend to be a moron. See if it makes much of a difference or if they want to fuck you regardless.
>>
>>34220182
that's how marketing works.
>you can't build a reputation on what you are going to do - Henry Ford
>>
>>34220182
>he thought the girls care about personality meme

Lolno anon, single middle aged mothers barely even care about personality. It's about genes, otherwise the only personality trait with any merit is initiative.
>>
They probably blocked you because you lied to them and catfished them. Generally, liars who are desperate enough to use fake pics are a huge turn off.
>>
>>34220419
I don't think that's what he did, I think he used two seperate accounts. If he reveals that he catfished them then yeah it make sense for him to get blocked
>>
>>34220419
No I sent my real pics to completely different girls
I'm not an idiot, just ugly
>>
>>34220345
This anon speaks the sad truth. All that matters is appearance. If you're born beautiful then you'll grow up with the world accepting you. If you're ugly however then every negative trait will be used against you.
>>
>>34220272
This

Originalini
>>
>>34220182
So recently I got contacts, you really notice the difference with women. You get a lot more looks and small talks from them.
>>
File: 1366401014713.png (11KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1366401014713.png
11KB, 200x163px
>>34220182
>online dating
>a type of interaction that relies ENTIRELY on photos
>complain that better photos yield better results

Are you actually retarded, OP?

Go to walmart and look at all the average looking fucks who have gfs and wives. You don't have to look amazing to get a girl to like you unless you're doing fucking online dating.
>>
Anon please show me your catfish photos I wanna do that too
>>
>>34220182
It's not that your personality is amazing, dimwit.
Your good looks (so they think) outweigh any personality flaw you might show.
The better you look - the more space for error you get. And vice versa
>>
>>34220345
that is what we are deducing, an attractive man doesn't ahve to try. we do and we get nothing for it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.