[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think goes through a woman's mind before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1484089617885.jpg (24KB, 507x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484089617885.jpg
24KB, 507x473px
What do you guys think goes through a woman's mind before she decides to have casual sex or cheat on her boyfriend?
>>
>>34219649
same thing as before any other decision
nothing.
>>
>I wonder how big he is xD
>>
>haha if i do this just *one* more time im sure i wont be called a slut ;)
>>
>>34219649
"It's not my fault that i want to suck dick"
>>
>>34219745
>>34219758
>>34219789
Im not a women hater but these are pretty funny
>>
File: 1475175519549.jpg (30KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475175519549.jpg
30KB, 650x650px
>>34219649
>a woman's mind
Wait what
>>
>>34219649

When it comes to cheating it's usually some form of rationalisation, or something like "tee hee I'm so empowered and naughty"
>>
>>34219736
This is somewhat true. If you want to keep a bitch in line, you gotta keep her in a gentle, but firm grip. It's a very fine art that's getting more and more forgotten. You've brought yourselves in this situation.
>>
>>34219911
The best way to keep your girl in line is acting like Hank Hill, a real man I tell ya hwat.
>>
>>34219649
Same thing that goes thru a guys mind before he does the same.
>>
>>34219911
>>34219948
The best way to keep your bitch in line is the same way you keep strong men in line, thanks to feminism.
With an iron fist.
>>
>>34219649
Women are just like animals, once they have it in their mind that they want to nut or whatever all bets are off.
>>
As a guy that has had sex with girls in relationships, I'm even having sex currently with an engaged girl rn too. All I can tell you is that they aren't happy. One told me the sex with their current partner was boring, another told me they just want to try new dick since they had been locked down in their current relationship for a long period of time. Some even think that I want to date them Lol, don't date a girl who cheats, she's bound to do it with you. All in all, feelsAlphaMan.
>>
>>34220011
what you gonna do when one of their niggas come after you with a gun or beats the shit out of you
>>
>>34220011
>All in all, feelsAlphaMan.

I hope for your sake this is a joke
>>
>>34220045
Hulkster pls go
>>
>>34220011
This is obviously fake, but let's be honest, barring some possible exception, most girls will do this to you if you're not performing a circus act for her everyday. Girls get bored easily, especially in today's society where they feel "empowered" by being sexual.
>>
>>34220045
I'm 6'3 220 lbs of /Fraud/ muscle. I'm a big dude, I don't go near tyrones white ladies. The guy almost always finds out trust me. Women are fucking stupid. I fuck college numale faggot's gf. He probably enjoys it :)
>>
>>34220133
Not lying, would show u receipts buuuut I don't know who u are and I'm quite lazy. Just know, it's real. Also I'm in the SoCal area so if u aren't there I'm not fuckin ur gf.
>>
>>34220160
He probably suppresses his jealous by repeating to himself "she's a strong woman, her body her rules, in the end she's cuddling with ME CHAD"
>>
>>34220201
It's gotten so bad that this one time I was fucking this Korean beta guys hot Asian gf. And he knew the whole time, I used to pick her up from his house or the restaurant that they had just eaten at. Fucked her then dropped her back off since I usually didn't wanna spend anymore time with her. She was so annoying.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.