[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here still /avirgin/ and proud of it? It was god's will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (95KB, 623x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 623x506px
Who here still /avirgin/ and proud of it? It was god's will to make me a virgin even at the age of 20.
>>
File: 2209358702.png (4KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
2209358702.png
4KB, 768x768px
>>34219556
26 and still going strong. I will remain pure.
>>
>>34219556
>implying I have a choice
I could pay some money and fuck a whore or fuck a slut and get an std (probably couldn't even do that).
>>
>>34219556
You're dead inside
>>
>>34219556
The only pro to being a virgin for me is that I'm not a hypocrite for wanting a virgin gf.
>>
>>34220052
>I'm not a hypocrite for wanting a virgin gf.
explain
>>
>>34220111
If he weren't a virgin he would be a hypocrite for wanting a virgin gf.
>>
File: 90400423.jpg (50KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
90400423.jpg
50KB, 680x510px
>>34219556
>even at the age of 20
>>
>>34220452
No anon, this is not bait but the honest truth.
>>
21 and khhv. Wouldn't say I'm proud of it but it is what it is I guess.
>>
>>34220506
I mean it's bait because you're making out virginity at 20 to be a massive exception on a board where it's the norm.
>>
I'm a 29 year old virgin. I'm not proud of, I don't think its anything to be proud of. I'm not ashamed of it either though. I just don't really care about it one way or the other anymore.
>>
>>34219556

So you're a virgin and you believe in pixies?

You are a soup vegetable.
>>
>>34220052
Same here. I've considered pursuing a practice gf (any girl who's not a virgin) but I decided against it for this very reason, better to be alone and wait for a virgin gf than waste my virginity on a practice gf.
>>
I still consider myself a khv despite having kissed a girl. The way it happened was so retarded and underwhelming that I don't count it.
>hang out with a regular group of friends junior year
>they're ok I guess, just hang out with them because girl I have a crush on does
>end up hanging out with them more than she does anyways
>one night friends mom is on business so we're all chilling at his place
>breaks out liquor bottle
>start chugging that shit to prove I'm a fun dude with a rad tude
>tend to be funny so I guess that's why they keep me around
>she's drinking too
>knew for sometime other guy in group was into her
>get ready to get cucked boyo
>me and crush are the only ones drinking
>both get drunk obviously
>eventually play spin the bottle dunno why
>they dare me to kiss other make friend
>worm my way out of it by saying I've never kissed anyone and don't want my first to be a dude
>crush kisses me
>we fuck off from spin the bottle and go to room
>laying on bed admiring friends kino collection
>cuck friend comes in and just sits there
>she lies down next to me

Cont?
>>
>>34220773
No, I don't give a shit about your fuxking story
>>
>>34219556
WOAH! 20? No way. Are you fucking memeing me right now, kid?
>>
>>34219556
Not proud of it but it's not my biggest problem.
>>
21 khv. Not really proud of it, but also don't care very much. The normies that end up finding out (I don't tell them, they just figure out themselves), always end up caring more then I do.

>"Woah dude, we have to get you laid right now!"
>"I got a girl I know, and she loves virgins just let me talk to her for you."
>"Let me take you out and we can fix that."

Normies will never understand that I just don't want sex. I want a relationship. Which is why I don't care about being a virgin much.
>>
>>34219556
20 is the age I lost my virginity

Honestly, if I could go back and be a virgin again I would. But the curiosity of what it feels like was too strong
>>
>>34219556
Im still a kiseless virgin at 20 but im having a hard time with it right now. It's because of the new anime released ths season.
>>
>>34219556

no reson to be proud of dudes..

BECAUSE: you can be proud IF you had the opportunity and you DECLINED

i never had the decission to make so why should i be proud of it ....

i am not proud of being a social inept
>>
File: 1379693340623.png (249KB, 818x739px) Image search: [Google]
1379693340623.png
249KB, 818x739px
>>34219556
24. I want to stay a virgin until my wedding night, but I don't think I can find a girl who will do the same. I just can't marry a girl who's given herself to someone else first.
>>
>just so you know it's not gods will.
>being this dumb in 2017
>this is the huge difference between you and chad
>>
>>34221874
Does this mean God made me that way?
>>
KV here, and embarrassed of it.

Is it even possible for a genuinely cute/beautiful/hot girl to be a virgin past age 20?
>>
Reminder that if you're proud of your virginity and you masturbate you are in fact a slut and a loser.
>>
File: full_metal_feels.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
full_metal_feels.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>34223105
I'd be happy with an ugly girl who waited for me. Not going to happen, though.
>>
>21
>khv
>willing to fulfill most sexual desires my partner would have

I just want to be romantically dicked
>>
I remain chaste so that I may be untainted for my waifu in paradise.
>>
>>34220773
>regular group of friends
>"chilling" anywhere
>social drinking
>literally kissed by a female of her own accord in a social situation
>supposedly a khv
Fuck off, normalfag. You do not belong here. Just because you don't find your shitty, shallow, normal relationships and interactions with your fellow normalfags fulfilling doesn't make you any less a normalfag.
>>
>>34221177
Find a disabled monster no one would dare touch.
>>
File: CoXyk.png (687KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CoXyk.png
687KB, 800x600px
>>34225262
That's what I'm hoping for. Easier said than done.
>>
>>34224212
I didn't finish since nobody was interested, but long story short was it was all the liquor making that happen. I stopped talking to all of them weeks later, and now I'm a friendless virgin, and I don't consider that kiss a kiss at all, just a drunken mistake on both our parts. I really doubt I'm a normie anon, a cyborg maybe, but not a normie. So yeah I'm definetly dissatisfied with my human relationships up to this point
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.