[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather: >have sex with a random string of loose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0784.jpg (24KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
24KB, 500x258px
Would you rather:
>have sex with a random string of loose sluts who don't care about you and only make you feel good in the short term
OR
>not bother dating unless you find a girl interested in something serious, even if you remain alone
>>
>>34219330
I'm currently doing the latter, so that's my answer, but I wouldn't recommend it, seeing as I've never been in a relationship and don't ever expect to be.
>>
Getting your balls drained regularly by an actual female is far more important than finding the magical unicorn that is the perfect virgin waifu.

There's a reason for practise girls and fuck buddies, they keep you in good shape psychologically.
>>
>>34219330
You'll be safer with the former, because you're talking a huge risk waiting to invest that much in someone and get rekt. If you'll be happier? That depends on you.
>>
>>34219431
A decent girl would reject you for doin the latter.
>>
>>34219431
Not to mention when the perfect virgin 10/10 waifu turns out not so perfect in 2-3 years.
>>
>>34219431
I mean, I'm alright psychologically, I see a perfect waifu as a plus to my life for sure, but if I don't get one I don't really need a substitute, I can drain myself, I'm pretty like able around normies, and whenever I feel motivated I can just go out and adventure on my own. I'd rather just my own company over revolving my life around the most basic of instincts like normies do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.