[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>their console is winning this generation by a lot, and has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sony.jpg (43KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
43KB, 1600x1067px
>their console is winning this generation by a lot, and has easily the biggest selection of exclusive games
>their movie studio keeps releasing poorly reviewed flops

How can one company be doing so well, and so poorly at the same time?
>>
>>34218254
The gaming division is doing the best, but still isn't all that great. Every PS4 is sold at a loss and they usually make the most money off of services, not software sales. They're also still fuckhuge so it doesn't really matter all that much how much they screw up. All of their assets would sell at amazing prices due to familiarity if the shit goes whack, too.
>>
>>34218254
What movies have they produced besides Spoderman?
>>
>>34218415
tons of terrible shit

look up the 2017 list of sony movies coming out this year. just awful, the lot of it.
>>
PS4 is only winning this generation because XB1 fucked up badly when it was first shown at E3 and Nintendo just doesn't give a shit about customers. Also fuck Sony for going full jew and charge 60$/year for multiplayer even though it is FREE on PS3.

Their movie studios can go fuck themselves too, can't wait to see the emoji movie fail hard.
>>
>>34218254
>and has easily the biggest selection of exclusive games
>this is what sonyggers actually believe
>>
>>34218528
PSN was absolute shit on ps3. It still isn't as good as xbl, but they're really close now. The only way yet could do that was with the extra revenue from paid online. At least they cage up with the PS+ extras first.

Also, does anyone know how their music division is doing?
>>
File: 1475876325261.jpg (284KB, 596x2133px)
1475876325261.jpg
284KB, 596x2133px
>>34219216

#4theplayers
>>
>>34219726
They own Columbia, Epic, and RCA Records. They're probably doing okay.
>>
they have the best "legacy" franchises

but most of it is bland rehashed shit
>>
>>34219726
>Defending paid online

I dont like this timeline
>>
The real question is how does Xperia barely exist on the market? Their phones are some of the best quality and much better than samshit
>>
File: FRGZFTh.png (93KB, 1082x755px)
FRGZFTh.png
93KB, 1082x755px
>>34219768
Textless posts are harem.
>>
>>34219777

I had one and it was absolute shit (Xperia z).

Massive bezels and the little flaps disintegrated straight away. They also put some stupid screen protector on which scratched easily, and when you took it off the glass screen underneath got fingerprints on it ridiculously easily.

It LITERALLY started falling apart after about 2 years.
>>
>>34219856
Oh that sucks. I liked my Xperia play and was thinking about getting the latest Sony flagship once my htc m9 shits out which has been fantastic aside from the physical buttons sticking in after a few months.
>>
>>34219841
Are you saying wiiu online isn't trash? I'll give you that it works on PC fine.

>>34219768
I personally find it worth it. If you don't, don't buy a ps4 just to bitch about it. If wiiu and PC are so great for having paid online, go play those.

I hope you guys don't seriously expect large corporations to cut their profits because you don't want to pay as much. It'd be awesome if they did, but come on.
>Inb4 "it was expected" is on my bingo chart
The ps4 has been out for years. Even if you never bought any Sony products as I have suggested, it's been way too long for you to be this butthurt about it still.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.