[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT DO I SAY YOU GUYS NEVER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15

File: help.png (70KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
70KB, 540x960px
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT DO I SAY
YOU GUYS NEVER SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN
>>
Tell her there shouldn't be a comma between "movies" and "caught".
Also ask why she is so uncomfortable now, how long it'll take untill her precious ass will be comfortable, and why she's so shaken by such a simple offer.
>>
>>34217124
She put you on hold so she could use you as a rebound
>>
>>34217184
Don't do any of the shit this aspie fuck tells you, just play it cool
>>
>>34217184
>>34217216
but what does "comfortable" mean?
comfortable with what? comfortable with me? comfortable with herself?
what the fuck
>>
>>34217124

Congratulations on being permanently friendzoned.
>>
>>34217243
Comfortable as in coping with the relationship that fell apart in her hands and waiting until she's ready to get a clueless idiot like yourself to help put the pieces together so she can find someone better, don't do it man
>>
Can I get a backstory for all this?

Fuck originality.
>>
Sent this, did or sperg or am I good?

>>34217280
I know she ended a relationship but it sounds like it was like a year ago.
>waiting until she's ready to get a clueless idiot like yourself to help put the pieces together so she can find someone better
how often does this shit happen though? memeing aside? don't you think a woman would want to stick with a man who builds her back up?
>>
File: response.png (134KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
response.png
134KB, 810x1440px
>>34217342
>forgot pic
guess I am a sperg
>>
You made the right move. Asking her to meet up is good.

Essentially, no matter what reason she has given, she has rejected your offer. Now you must move on and look for greener pastures. Do not talk to her anymore unless she initiates.

Do not make anymore plans with her unless she is the one who made them.
>>
>>34217342
>how often does this shit happen though?
If you're young (like ages 16 - 24), and she grows too safe and comfortable with you. It happens often enough to make people here cringe.

>don't you think a woman would want to stick with a man who builds her back up?
If she wanted to settle with him.
>>
>>34217381
Holy fuck she just told you she would give you her pussy for rebound sex and you say
>haha k
>>
>>34217124

she just friend zoned you
>>
>>34217425
what the fuck else am I supposed to say? She's telling she's uncomfortable right now
>>
>>34217342

>don't you think a woman would want to stick with a man who builds her back up?

Only if he's Chad
>>
>>34217381
>just let me know whenever

If I know women right when you say that,they will never let you know when.
>>
>>34217381
>3>>34217425
>File: response.png (134 KB, 810x1440)

>haha
>>
Send her a dick pic, but make sure it's soft.
That way she knows you're not fapping over her like some degenerate.
>>
File: IMG_0643.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Aren't threads like these sad? Women play such elaborate mindgames that getting sex is like a second job for most men. Like fuck, how did it end up like this?
>>
>>34217124
I don't know if you're friendzoned or not, I'm only a cyborg. Any normies here?
>>
>>34217486
I wouldn't say I'm a chad but I'm not bad looking. around a 7-7.5 (others ratings)

>>34217494
I know I realized it right after I sent it.

So what do I do now? Do I continue being friendly towards her? how long am I supposed to know when she's """""""""""""""""""""""""""comfortable""""""""""""""""""""""""""" enough to take me up on my offer
>>
>>34217381
>haha
>let me know
>not throwing a friendly joke
Sometimes I feel like a normie compared to you guys
>>
>>34217381
YOU FUCKED UP CUNT

DONT ASK HER WHEN

SET A DATE

SET

A

DATE

FUUUUUUCK
>>
File: youdontsay2.png (285KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay2.png
285KB, 3072x2048px
I guess it just isn't an /r9k/ thread about girls until some urban misogynist try to take advantage of the OP.
>>
Move on - do not allow yourself to be turned into an orbiter, which looks to be what she's trying to do to you.
>>
>>34217562

>I wouldn't say I'm a chad but I'm not bad looking. around a 7-7.5 (others ratings)

Then she's friend-zoning you.
>>
>>34217381
>haha
FUUUUUUUUCK

WHAT THE HELL ANON I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU
WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU
>>
>>34217381
goofed a bit here, girls rarely take the initiative for dating and meeting up, you'll have to say something like "actually, sctratch that Are you free this Friday?"
assuming you're interested of course

your current reply kinda just leaves all the onus and agency in her hands
>>
>>34217536
Never thought of it like a second job, that's a really apt description.
I like it, anon.

>tfw you realise why you never make it past polite chitchat with women.
>>
>>34217381
haha

haha.
HAHA.

hahhahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34217124
she's pitying you lmao
>>
>>34217455
"Haha no sweat,. And that sounds good, I'm free whenevs. Just gimmie a heads up :)"
>>
>>34217604
>"actually, sctratch that Are you free this Friday?"
I already asked her if next weekend would be better and she just said I don't know. so I took that as a "no" and just said "alright that's fine. figured I'd ask." then she kind of scurried away then I get what's in the OP like an hour later.
I mean should really ask her AGAIN if she wants to go out over the weekend? Sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>34217659
no dumb cunt

take initiative

set a date and ask her to come along
>>
>>34217682
Yeah, for the love god, please don't push. Persistence is a huge turn off for women, even without the emotional baggage.
>>
>>34217693
That's sexual aggression, Anon. :/
>>
So can I recover this by asking her next week if she wants to go out that weekend? Or should I wait a little longer?
I want to at least ask her 1 more time and if she gives me anything other than a "yes let me suck you off" than I'm cutting contact.
>>
>>34217738
Or just keep in touch with her, keep talking, etc. And if it ever seems like she's up for hanging out, ask her.

And, since you already know this, even if she gives more "no's" than you're comfortable with, just slowly back away and cease contact.
>>
>>34217381
what a fucking pansy

you stupid losers on this board crack me up
>>
File: 1406477039736.gif (496KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
1406477039736.gif
496KB, 500x455px
>>34217381
>No problem
>haha
>>
>>34217734
wew

How I would personally take it is;

Right, well Im not free next week but could do the weekend after?

That way it shows you're not chomping at the bit for her next free time and she'll also have to wait for a time that suits YOU.
>>
>>34217659
Yours is exactly the same, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: Kapow.jpg (399KB, 1777x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Kapow.jpg
399KB, 1777x1754px
>>34217124
Gratz robro you made it normanhood
>>
>>34217793
Hahaha dumb weeb posting fag nut
>>
>>34217781
>And if it ever seems like she's up for hanging out, ask her.
I don't get this, obviously I thought she would be up for hanging out now and apparently she isn't, so how am I supposed to know when?

I hate this texting/messaging shit, just let me talk to her in person for fucks sake. overthinking everything
>>
>>34217682
actually now that i read her message closely i realise she's not really interested. She's pretty much rejecting you completely in a romantic sense.

that last part, the "I think you're cool!....I'm here for you" is her telling you shes not interested romantically, and shes offering the alternative as your shoulder to cry on or something similar.

In my experience if a girl is interested she'll at least offer some kind of alternative if she's busy. Saying idk or 'ill check' is just them stalling and hoping u forget.
>>
>>34217381
Should have gone with a simple "K"

Bitch would have been reeling trying to decode that shit
>>
>that last part, the "I think you're cool!....I'm here for you" is her telling you shes not interested romantically, and shes offering the alternative as your shoulder to cry on or something similar.
I was thinking the same.
>>
I fucking hate women
origin
>>
fuck it I'm just going to wait and see.
if she doesn't make a move on me or a significant "ask me out" signal than she's being dropped.
>>
>>34218197
probably teh best move honestly, either you go out with her or she indicates she actually not interested and you dont waste your time faffing around
>>
>>34217951
>obviously I thought she would be up for hanging out now and apparently she isn't
It just takes time in some cases. That's all. And you two have already showed some kind of affection towards each other. So any type of hang out is going to mean more to her.

>so how am I supposed to know when?
I'm not convinced you're suppose to know anything. The fun of having somebody pick up on your hints, particularly a crush, is that it makes you feel like they understand you. But how you can expect that from people you don't know well enough is something I never understood.

And don't buy the stuff that her offer to be there for you is a sign of disinterest. If she really didn't like you, there wouldn't even be a hint of that

>>34217795
Listen, take it from a woman's perspective: that type of forwardness is honestly pretty aggressive behaviour and, in turn, downright creepy. Because it shows a variety of warning signs that might make her feel unsafe around you.

When we talk about men we find creepy and might be the type to do god-knows-what to you, this is usually the stuff we refer to. The foot-in-the-door approach, the forward advances, the inability to take "no" for an answer (hint: the man who can not only take "no" for an answer, but take it well, is often the man who gets the most chances), or already having plans in mind without actually consulting her, the assertiveness, &c.

Even if you're not actually a creeper, these are still the signs of one. And they're enough to make girls run from you. The key to any success with women is having them feel safe and comfortable in your presence. Otherwise, you've already lost before even getting a chance.
>>
>>34217124
>u asked her out
>she really didnt want to
>she doged the subject
>you probably got really sad and angry
>realised your either going to commit or shoot up a school
>OMG im soo sorry i forgot to say yes i would loove to got watch a movie
>>
>>34218197
Quit being a fucking pussy and a fucking idiot.

Women don't make moves, that is your job.

What she texted you is as close as you are going to get and you basically fucked even that up.

Set a date to hang out at your house, have entertainment and alcohol. Slowly push for it, you will know if she is not interested.

Getting her to be alone with you at your house is basically like 90% there. She offered this and you basically say, na that's ok. Are you gay or something?
>>
>>34218414
>And you two have already showed some kind of affection towards each other. So any type of hang out is going to mean more to her.
This is a good point.
>tfw used to be too beta to do anything
>now I'm too assertive
fucking-
>>
>>34218454
This. Can;t believe the amount of socially retarded robots itt saying this is a good thing
>>
>>34218476
>She offered this and you basically say, na that's ok
you're fucking retarded this isn't what she said at all. hoe did you get "sleep with me" from "I'm uncomfortable"
>>
>>34218516
No, no, no. The advice you're getting here about taking the lead and being assertive is usually the type of aggression a lot of men think women find attractive, but actually makes us feel uncomfortable and not entirely safe. And especially considering what little I've gathered from her, the part about her relationship falling apart, that type of approach will just be too much.

Plus, you'll both be continually putting the ball into each other's court each time you talk. Making the other take turns testing the water until it feels safe to go in.

But if she does stop responding after a while, I'm going to be disappointed in her. :(
>>
>>34218608
If she was uncomfortable she wouldn't even text him to hang out ever.

My advice is sound. If she flakes or refuses to hang out, the guy simply has to delete her number and never worry about her again.
>>
>>34218727
Being passive is the worst advice for 2 reasons.

1) It wastes time.

2) Being passive never gets you laid.

Remember kiddies never take dating advice from women, they are naive children.
>>
>>34217124

>need someone for advice or to vent, i'm here for you

C U C C ' D

she wants nothing to do with u bro, she doesn't see u as a sexual being, she's looking at you like an aspie beta, that whole message was patronizing you and youre so aspie you dont even know it
>>
>>34218819
>If she was uncomfortable she wouldn't even text him to hang out ever.
Or she's just shy, which means easy to scare off.

>My advice is sound.
If you're a frat boy.
>>
>>34218887
>2) Being passive never gets you laid.
Making her feel like you might be a predator won't even get her attention.
>>
>>34218896
This is not how the real world operates. I'd consider it saved time then. If you have to jump through hoops to hang out with her, she doesn't like you, even if she is "shy".
>>
>>34217682
No matter what way she means it you have to control the interaction. You say actually i'm about to be busy all weekend, I told my friends i'd do this, or I promised my parents I'd do this. But I'm free on friday but other then that my weekend is booked. If she backs out, then its not worth pursuing anyway if she doesn't offer a counter date.
>>
>>34218933
Then she really didn't like you anyway.

Saved time, just delete her number and move on.
>>
File: hug.png (128KB, 579x523px)
hug.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>34218893
This. Have some respect anon, hit her with the "k".
>>
>>34218012
This is the correct answer. When a girl tries to go half-back, just drop a K and move on. It's not worth saying more unless she literally asks you out. Saying more makes you seem needy/desperate.
>>
File: 747[1].png (44KB, 747x600px) Image search: [Google]
747[1].png
44KB, 747x600px
>>34218896
>>34218933

>women in charge of knowing what they want

LMAO im laffin o im laffin. girls act too shy to message back when chad messages her. girls act soooo turned off when chad is direct with her.

be a good betabux OP, keep being le nice gentleman like these dumb cunts are advising you to be and you will make it to the friendzone in no time. her first message is already setting you up to for the friendzone you fucking idiot, she didn't say anything about going to the movies with you, she patronized you and treated you like a poor little baby who can "vent" to her whenever you want!
>>
I honestly think it's safe to say she has a thing for me. Not even joking. Whenever we're together she is always shooting these quick half second looks at me. I've kept her in my peripheral vision once and she honestly did this like 10 times within 20 minutes or so. She also always looks directly at me after everything she says if we're in a group. If she didn't feel anything than why even bother sending the message? She would have simply moved on and would not contact me like this.
I might be a fucking retard but when it comes to picking up little social ques like this I'm always right.
I know she does.
I just don't know how to move forward.
>>
>>34219012
And that's not how your love interest in mind is going to operate. I can tell you from experience, that type of aggressive and insistent approach is enough to kill whatever feelings she might've had for, and make her afraid instead. Even with guys I've had crushes on for years, even one instance of that behaviour was enough to completely ruin it and make me and my friends completely avoid him, even years later. That's not the type of behaviour to be tolerant towards, nor give second chances.

>>34219045
Or she did, and you completely killed it by scaring her.
>>
>>34219157
Your profile or face is ugly and she is trying not to stare. It's not complicated anon.
>>
>>34219157
>I just don't know how to move forward.
I think going at the same pace as she would be wise given the apparent backstory. Don't be too afraid to be a little spontaneous and add some adventure to you too (like prod a little, or randomly suggest hanging out somewhere, etc). But you always have to be able to jump back just it case it might've seems too far, even if it only seemed too far to you.

Plus, they do have SOME point about her contact with you. If she didn't like you, she wouldn't be talking to you.
>>
>>34217381
Damn it, that haha ruins it. Should have just done a curt response which doesn't seem too interested.
>>
>>34219163
>that type of aggressive and insistent approach is enough to kill whatever feelings she might've had for, and make her afraid instead
this is fucking weird. I'm the last person to show any aggression. I'm just a chilled out melancholy dude. I honestly don't think she saw my advances as threatful. I would say she is a bit defensive though because from what I can gather she has been hurt before (emotionally, not physically) and I'd say she is a little shy, always holding a paper in front of her face if she laughs so she doesn't blush.

>>34219271
I know I'm really kicking myself in the teeth for this. All my robot training has failed me and I dropped the fucking "haha". I panicked when I realized I opened the message and didn't respond for like 10 minutes then thought I had to say something quick so I shit out diarrhea out my mouth
>>
>>34219258
>I think going at the same pace as she would be wise given the apparent backstory.
So in a way, it's like a "slow down/ease up"?
>>
File: 1394023403484.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1394023403484.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
she's desperately trying to stop the bridge from burning so it doesn't become terribly awkward every time you see each other
>>
File: vcevw.jpg (135KB, 475x1322px) Image search: [Google]
vcevw.jpg
135KB, 475x1322px
>>34219271
>>34219326
>that haha ruins it

reminds me of pic related
>>
>>34219326
>this is fucking weird. I'm the last person to show any aggression. I'm just a chilled out melancholy dude. I honestly don't think she saw my advances as threatful. I would say she is a bit defensive though because from what I can gather she has been hurt before (emotionally, not physically) and I'd say she is a little shy, always holding a paper in front of her face if she laughs so she doesn't blush.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I meant, if you went that the approaches suggested here, the ones about being insistent and direct, you'll definitely push her away, because that's just not something women like to put up with.

>>34219355
Think of it like walking side-by-side down the street, and you're trying to keep at the same speed as each other. I guess I'm saying that just go with whatever feels natural and comfy for her.
>>
>>34219486
you're a fucking retard m8

ORIGINALPXLXLXL
>>
>>34219163
You are not every girl, you are not even the average girl.

Aggressive dbags with legit no financial future are swimming in a sea of pussy, while collected rational nice guys with an actual future don't get sloppy seconds for women until said woman is 35+.

I'll say it again, saved time. She never liked you.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (21KB, 273x306px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
21KB, 273x306px
>>34217381
>not replying with the "okay hand" emoji
WHY DO YOU HATE YOURSELF OP? WHY DO YOU ENJOY BEING USED
>>
>>34219486
>just go with whatever feels natural and comfy for her.
I do that, thanks senpai
>>
>>34219728
>hes falling for the "be a nice guy"-meme

lmao
>>
>>34219763
this bitch obviously has mental/emotional issues, I'm notn going to get anywhere badgering her.
I'll ask her out again in like a couple of weeks
>he doesn't have anyone interested in him
>>
File: 1420757703395.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1420757703395.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>>34219163
>Even with guys I've had crushes on for years, even one instance of that behaviour was enough to completely ruin it and make me and my friends completely avoid him, even years later.
You are fucking insane you realize that right?
>>
>>34219541
>Aggressive dbags with legit no financial future are swimming in a sea of pussy, while collected rational nice guys with an actual future don't get sloppy seconds for women until said woman is 35+.
Okay
1). You're confusing arrogance with confidence here.
2). If there was any actual aggression at play, they would have virtually no success with women. Whatever they're doing to get those girls, they can still do it in a way that makes them feel safe and comfortable. Otherwise, those girls simply wouldn't be there.
3). Those "rational nice guys" (you're showing your fedora with that term btw) probably are doing something wrong, and probably are not rational, or nice. Or are just one of the SOL types who never get a break.
>>
>>34219921
Yeah, because liking someone for so long only to find out they're an awful person casts considerable doubt on anyone's sanity.
>>
>>34217124
>You're really cool!
Not really cute.
>Hang out
Not go out.

She's gonna friendzone you and keep you around to make her feel better about herself.

Ask someone else out to show she isn't shit and she'll eat out of your hand if you play it right.
Or just date someone else if you don't want to be a sociopath
>>
>>34220094
you're not updated on the thread m8, OP already made a cute reply (where he didnt ask her out) and now hes gonna give her some space and ask her out again in a few weeks, as per the instruction of a "femanon" in this thread, this time it will surely work out
>>
>>34220189
>(where he didn't ask her out)
You're fucking retarded, why would I ask her out a second time 1 hour after the first? AND over text?
>>
>>34220189
>You're not updated
I am though. Doesn't change the previous post.
>>
>>34219970
Not the guy quoted.

Kek, women never understand. Do you think that ALL "nice guys" are doing something wrong?

Also, just look at Leddit and even real life. Chads openly admit that they treat women like dirt to the point of semi-rape and you are here saying that being aggressive is not going to work? WTF? If you are chad enough you can get away with pretty much everything. One more thing, being aggressive is not aggression, no one is going to actually do that and even if some chad did it no one is going to go against him.

>Guy beats wife/gf
>"You have to get away from him m'lady"
>"Oh but he was just angry, a good loving should make him happy again"

This shit happens so often it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>34220422
>new ip
>>
>>34220456
>Mobile
>>
>>34217124

She is pretty much putting you on beta orbiter status on the latter. Basically she is using a push and pull technique where she teases you enough to seem interested, yet really isnt. Women are very clever at this type of stuff and will hunt you down to get the cock if they really want it.
>>
>>34220486
>unironically mobile posting
>>
>>34220500
>/r9k/
K
>>
>>34220500
Nice dubs!

ora ora ora ora!
>>
Why do the so called robots who post these shit threads never learn from those before them to just stop talking to the bitch after her excuse
>>
>>34217124
>>34217243
>>34217280
It doesn't mean anything you god damn idiot

she said intentionally vague shit that would "hmm really make u think" so you'd stick around later.

she is trying to use you for free attention coins. Don't let her do it. Don't be an orbiter. She doesn't like you. She doesn't want to fuck you. She never will fuck you. She is keeping you around so that when Chad dumps her she can cry to you. She wants to use you. Rise above you dumb nigger. Don't fall for simple ambiguous words goddamn.
>>
Well shit I see her tomorrow through Thursday, what the fuck am I supposed to say to her when I see her?
>>
>>34219481
Jfc lmao that was hilarious
>>
>>34220881
For now, you could try friend-zoning her for a bit, and treat her just like that, a friend, until she comes around. Just stay friendly and warm, if that helps.
>>
>>34219970
Implying if you are nice you have no confidence.

Ironically if you are not aggressive in bed most women will tell other women you are bad in bed.

Women don't work off logic Rational equals boring to women. Aggression equals fun and sexy.
>>
>>34220881
Tell her you want to hang out
>>
>>34220933
Treating her like a friend will unsure that this guy will never have a chance at sex with this girl.
>>
>>34221046
Treating her like a friend ensures that he actually has a shot at a meaningful relationship with her.
>>
>>34217564
>a friendly joke
Like what?
>>
>>34221083
>Shot at a meaningful relationship
Why would you want a relationship with someone who doesn't initially want it?
>>
>>34220881
Be polite, don't completely stonewall her but don't go the other way and backtrack on asking her out, and be like "Just forget it haha, it was just an idea haha." Try to act cool, probably don't mention it at all, unless she does.
>>
>>34221138
Why would you want to be a friend with someone you have feeling for?
>>
>>34221138
You don't. And she definitely seems interested in pursuing him.
>>
>>34221083
LOL. no it doesn't.

Friend and lover are polar opposites.

Friend is like being her little brother she can tell about about all her problems and ask for favors in exchange for nothing.
>>
It sounds like you're awkward and she felt bad for you. She's a sweet girl and didn't want to hurt your feelings. She doesn't want to talk anymore on that level.

Fembot here
>>
>>34221256
You can't exactly be someone's lover without being their friend too. This is a type of relationship that includes both romance and friendship. Not one over the other. Otherwise it just won't work out.

>Friend is like being her little brother she can tell about about all her problems and ask for favors in exchange for nothing.
That's pretty much what your job as a romantic partner is. Supporting each other. That's common sense.
>>
>>34221268
She's not being sweet by sparing his feelings and leading him along. When will you cunts learn that this whole situation would go far more efficiently if you were sincere about how you felt rather than attempting to salvage some level of friendship.

Why is it that most woman can't seem to fathom the thought of someone having a negative opinion of them. It's very destructive long term.
>>
>>34221299
After you have sex with her this is key.

Sex is her emotional investment.
>>
>>34217381
>leaving the ball in her court after she stuck her neck out.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANON ARRANGE SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
>>
>>34221726
>sticking her neck out
How? she didn't do shit
>>
File: 1484066450173.jpg (38KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
1484066450173.jpg
38KB, 480x647px
>Spending all this effort to pork some slag when you can squander some cash and fuck an easily as grimy hoe

Come on son its 2017
>>
>>34217381
>no problem haha
I don't know what the other replies are, but I hope they're telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>34221866
fuck off no one was telling me what to say and I had to say something back fast
>>
>>34221884
Man oh man I feel for you son. I take it back. Don't kill yourself. Use this experience to learn and move on. You've made the first step in recognizing the error of your ways.
>>
>>34217381

Bruh you should have never responded and let the "seen at xx:xx" do the talking to her.

Silence is what makes the female brain work in your favor.
>>
>>34221970
I know I recognize I'm autistic

>>34222082
Believe me I wanted to but I thought having her type that big paragraph only to be met with silence is a little too harsh
>>
>>34217381
>haha
you didn't laugh, did you
>>
>>34219481
Oh, fuck, that's bad.
>>
File: 1476402416014.png (38KB, 604x439px)
1476402416014.png
38KB, 604x439px
>>34217381
saffron
>>
>>34217381
Don't listen to all the aspies here okay. You didn't necessarily say anything wrong and even if things don't work out with this girl, life will go on.

She seems to think you're a likable person, which is more than can be said of most people here.
>>
>>34222657
I know enough shit to know to take anything I read here with a grain of salt.
I'm confident this whole thing will be over in a month tops. By then she's either with me or I don't know her anymore.
>>
OP here one last time:
Should I try to make her a tiny bit jealous by talking about a different girl I know? Or is this a bad idea?
I'm not going to say shit like YEAH I SUCKED ON HER NIPS or anything
>>
>>34223230
she wouldn't give a flying fuck if you talked to another girl
she knows that you'd just get friendzoned by her, too
>>
>>34217124
this literally happens with every girl i meet and i cant take it anymore
>>
>>34223230
>Hey, you know what, forget what I said, I'm embarrassed.
Don't waste your time anon. If she liked you she'd have said yes.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.