[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >21 years old >girl I like was 19 >really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: whythelongface.png (48KB, 183x240px)
whythelongface.png
48KB, 183x240px
>be me
>21 years old
>girl I like was 19
>really liked her, but she wouldn't listen to me sometimes or do what I said, so I break up with her
>She was 8/10
>Change my mind later on
>She says she can't date me any more because I broke her heart or w/e, and she has abandonment issues
>feelsbadman.jpg
>Feel horrible and keep trying to get back together with her for years, not because I wanted to, but because she just kind of haunted me. For some inexplicable reason women can have that effect sometimes. didn't want anyone else, just fixated on her for like 2 years.
>she blocks me on facebook, won't respond to texts.
>Finally, after 2 years, I finally get over her when I start talking to another girl
>FFW 4 years to today
>pretty much completely over her, but decide to look her up on facebook
>Oh yeah, I'm blocked.jpg
>Use an alt account and see her pictures. She's married to the guy she was talking to. Looks good in wedding photo, go to other pictures, and she's like 70 pounds overweight.

Wow, it felt bad the time, but man what a relief. I really dodged a bullet there. Doesn't even have a baby, just fat af.

I don't know why, but after all that obsession, it just feels so good to know she's so fat. Kind of a sadistic, karmic revenge feeling. She was actually really cute before, but somehow the weight just morphed her features to look hideous. Would post a pic, but I've seen the dangers of doing that before.

Pic somewhat related, but without the horrific gums, and also she has black hair. I mean, I wouldn't really care if she saw this that much, but I still just wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Why is it so hard for some people not to be fat fucks? It's not all just genetic. I've seen how they eat.

And also it happened like right after they got married lmao. Ahh feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
fuck off normie

((saged dont reply to this post))
>>
>>34217503
I can't help being a normie, any more than you can help being whatever you call non-normies. There's no point in creating an anti-normie culture. That's the same divisive behavior that makes you miserable in real life. No reason to transfer it here.
>>
>>34217557
FUCK OFF i said dont reply

no one here wants to hear about your normie problems, fuck off to /b/ or reddit
>>
>>34217591
Ok, I won't reply anymore.

First of all I wasn't complaining, I was saying how great it was.

Please don't reply to this. See, wow, I just won the argument, because you can't reply. Really easy to win an argument when no one else can present any counterpoints, isn't it? Thankfully, you're not the police of 4chan haha

Don't come to 4chan if you don't want people to reply to you.
>>
Glad that you didn't go on with the struggle op :)
>>
>>34217654

Thanks dawwg...much appreciated!!!
>>
File: 1481504201052.jpg (372KB, 1280x1918px)
1481504201052.jpg
372KB, 1280x1918px
>>34217117
My oneitis got fat, really helped me out.

completely saved all of my pain, was really fortunate.
>>
>>34217878

I mean, I think I still love her. Like if she got a divorce tomorrow and wanted to be with me, I would probably accept her, but it definitely makes it way easier. Definitely not the huge sense of overwhelming regret.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.