[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a literal Aspergers person says something socially inappropriate,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

When a literal Aspergers person says something socially inappropriate, are you meant to chastise them? Or let them get away with it?
>>
>>34216395
Depends on what they said.
>>
Sperg here. I would prefer to be told my comment was not appropriate. It would also help if you explain why the comment wasn't appropriate with examples. Now sometimes I know what I said wasn't nice and sometimes I don't. If former, I'll say so. If latter, I would like the explanation for future reference.
>>
It depends, how funny was it? With the autists in my friend group we try to stop them getting themselves in bad situations, but hearing them tear down roasties with horrible comments is quite rewarding
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (135KB, 1300x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
135KB, 1300x961px
>>34216395
But what if it *totally* wasn't socially inappropriate and you were just too stupid to pay attention to the fucking conversation.
If you want to 'get a long' with someone you would be wise to *literally* listen to what they say and mimic their sensibilities and mannerisms. It doesn't matter how stupid those sensibilities are.
Pick up what they put down.
>>
>>34216395
I hate criticism in any form unless I specifically ask for it. I know I'm a fuck up. My life's shitty enough without your unwanted opinions.
>>
File: 1483837568239.jpg (55KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483837568239.jpg
55KB, 268x263px
Can't say i could be able to stay friends with Asperger person who spouts whatever the fuck comes to his mind
i know one through my friend and he thinks he is some master mind and that his face doesn't make expressions
that moron was blatantly disrespecting another friend of my friend then just put on this retarded grin on his face and tried to act oblivious to any wrong doings after the guy lashed back verbally
and even when he was "acting oblivious" he sounded clearly sarcastic and was laughing the whole time
either way no thanks for me couldn't stand a person like that
>>
>>34217383

You have to tell them they're being an asshole. Don't get all mad and shouty about it, just explain. I am capable of learning social etiquette, the problem is most people either just get really mad or they don't say anything, so I come away from the whole thing confused and frustrated with the experience having learned nothing.

Of course your friend may have been doing that intentionally because fuck you and fuck normies. :)
>>
File: IMG_0978.jpg (139KB, 1006x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.jpg
139KB, 1006x1102px
>all these teenagers itt who actually think they have aspergers
>>
>>34217924
>who actually think they have aspergers
>Implying other people have asperger
>Implying it even exists

Proof needed. I've yet to see one showing that it's not just regular autism, just not bad enough to enjoy chinese cartoons.
>>
>>34218228

They are same. The difference in DSM-IV was whether or not patient had language development delays as a child. In DSM-V they changed it so there's no distinction anymore, just autism spectrum.
>>
>>34217383
Sounds more like a sociopath desu
>>
>>34218279
DSM huh? You're beginning to sound autistic yourself droppin' all this psychoanalysis jargon on us plebs, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.