[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one GOOD reason why you haven't joined the military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 10dcfdebee824b4efe5216fda69d6c66.jpg (184KB, 1203x1243px) Image search: [Google]
10dcfdebee824b4efe5216fda69d6c66.jpg
184KB, 1203x1243px
Give me one GOOD reason why you haven't joined the military?

it's built for robots
>>
If I could become fit and alpha, why would I waste it serving the 1% so they can become richer under the illlusion I'm protecting my country?
>>
>>34216166
Already served for 3 years
Mandatory in my country
Ask me anything
>>
>>34216166
>it's built for robots

why would having to be disciplined, /fit, following orders and structure appeal to a NEET who stays up until 3am every day doing nothing but playing vidya, masturbating and watching anime all day?
>>
In bongland autism is disbarring condition so...eh... No. not built for robots at all.
>>
>>34216166
>die for a government that doesn't give a fuck
pass
>>
i'm skeletor mode
i'd wash the fuck out
>>
>>34216330
any true neet can learn to adjust to a new lifestyle.
>>
>>34216352
>gives you free housing, food, pussy, college, etc
>doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>34216330
Because people like us need the military's guiding hand. Half of their cadences chant about being a fucking bum who was saved by a recruiter. But now the military is too picky.
>>
>>34216388
>free pussy

um what
>>
>>34216166
being in the military is also about following orders without thinking about them much, most robots overthink everything critically though and are generally slow to follow and unwilling to conform
>>
>>34216429
all the women in the army are sluts still for chad
>>
>>34216429
yeah dude most women love a man in uniform.
>>
>>34216388
>>34216462
Where do I sign up for this "military"
Also what branch has the best girls
>>
I always wanted to join the military but wanted to finish college first and go in as an officer.

I'm 30 now and only just making progress on college so I've missed my chance, there's no way I'll make it in time for the cutoff. (Which is 32 IIRC.)
>>
Its built for failed normans not robots if you're a robot you shouldn't qualify to enter the military
>>
I'm too old, meng
>>
File: 1484204359606.jpg (552KB, 720x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1484204359606.jpg
552KB, 720x1107px
I don't have a good reason, I agree that it would be a good idea for many robots (including myself). If this job I'm applying for doesn't work out I will seriously consider joining either the Navy or Army.
>>
>>34216166
Like most robots, I'm not fit. I don't like the idea of having to be ordered to do shit I don't want to do at scheduled times. I have health problems that would probably disqualify me to begin with. I'm a stoner and not about to quit any time soon. I like having my own sense of individuality. And I disagree with a lot of aspects of the military from a moral standpoint but I'd rather not get into politics.
>>
>>34216316
>mandatory

What country, anon?
>>
>>34216166
they literally bully you there, it's called hazing
>>
>>34216166
That's right anon. Fight those proxy wars in Syria so that a pipeline can be built. Go and fight for your Israeli overlords. Don't die for your country's freedom. Fight for that delicious black gold that you are trying to steal from good people.

Oh, what's that? Iraq and Libya want a change from the petrodollar that will benefit Russia but not the US? You must go in and attack Saddam! He's a very bad man despite his people having been very happy in his 20 years.

Yeah. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>34217185
m8 I'd pull a Kray move and punch the cunt in the face
>>
I'm not at a place in my life where I feel the need to cuck myself, and there isnt as much honor in being a military man as there used to be
>>
I'm in the navy
It's basically a 9-5 job
When I get out I'll have a nice job too
I don't regret joining
>>
>>34216166
I applied for a few different jobs in the military

Got turned down point blank for all of them because I had asthma as a kid

Fuck the army tbqh
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.