[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always wanted to live in a tiny house with small doggo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Basecamp-Tiny-House-Wood.jpg (1MB, 1580x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Basecamp-Tiny-House-Wood.jpg
1MB, 1580x1058px
I've always wanted to live in a tiny house with small doggo
>Firewood for warmth
>Solar panels for electricity
>Grow shrooms and weed for fun on the side
>Sell weed and shrooms to make money for food
>use a golf cart to get around nearby town
>Live in remote country town so no bothersome neighbors
>Dank PC setup
Find some flaws for me so I can iron them out.

I'm 19 so this is something I can make happen with my life.
>>
>>34215986
OP here, I'm in America and was considering doing this somewhere with no snow, like Mississippi or Alabama, also I'm a white male
>>
File: 1451450258030.jpg (363KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1451450258030.jpg
363KB, 1280x853px
My dream of owning a tiny cottage on a few acres of wooded land in Maine is the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>34215986
I'd also collect unemployment since my income source would be under the table weed and shrooms
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/HaTx3

live the dream man.
>>
>>34215986
is the dream right there. Even as just a place to get away from everything else for a bit.
>>
>>34216242
That is one of the comfiest pics I've ever seen
>>
>>34215986
Only problem is finding a isp worth half a fuck in the countryside

Currently have a small cabin just outside a town pop. of 1200. Its nice, but phone service is never above 2 bars and wifi is hot garbage compared to when i stayed in a metroplitan area

Other than some slight inconveniences i can feel at peace and unbothered with my dog by my side and some heat in the winter
>>
I hate to tell you but small time americans are the most nosy, narcissistic faggots you could ever come across. The rural hospitality thing is a myth.
>>
>>34215986
>no plumbing
>shitty satellite internet
>shit air circulation
What else is shitty?
>>
>>34217191
Where did you visit?
>>
>>34217386
Not visit, I grew up in rural NY and have traveled around the rural east coast many many times. It's horrible anon. Just because these cozy photos seem to be in rural areas they're really just in the middle of the woods with fancy filters.
>>
>>34217507
That's just because you're on the east coast, pretty sure.
>>
File: 1483226574206.jpg (19KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1483226574206.jpg
19KB, 500x327px
>>34215986
and what about water and excrement
>>
File: WasteDiagram-Output.jpg (10KB, 423x282px) Image search: [Google]
WasteDiagram-Output.jpg
10KB, 423x282px
>>34217563
I'd install the same pump systems that cabin boats use myself. And you pick up those big blue water jugs from stores for pretty cheap you know.
>>
>>34215986
electricity and internet if they're not already run to your spot. costs lotsa money.
>>
File: 1483823398215.jpg (430KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1483823398215.jpg
430KB, 1280x853px
>tfw no comfy van life with a qt doggo
>>
File: van-life.jpg (65KB, 1000x543px)
van-life.jpg
65KB, 1000x543px
>>34217896
comfy and original picture and comemnt my friendo
>>
>>34215986
My dad has a tiny house on some property in the national forest of northern AZ. I thought the idea was way bigger than what he made it to be and it was, but it came together nicely. He collects rainwater and snowmelt, harvests solar and wind energy, and composts his waste. It's a 196 sq ft cabin with a basic galley kitchen and dining area with a huge bedroom loft up top. It's bad ass overall
>>
>>34215986
>not canoeing into town for groceries
>>
I think about this a lot and the big thing I'd change is the amount of work you'd need to do to maintain things. Chopping wood?

Also having mj as your main cash income is dangerous unless you live where it's legal.

It's probably easier to live in a small home on the outskirts, that way you still get the benefit of emergency services and utilities.
>>
>>34215986
>Find some flaws
Your planned income stream is a felony and you won't be able to put any in the bank or markets without some federal attention. That is if you don't get iced by some meth heads or mexican yeyo boys coming for the cash under your mattress.
>>
>>34218349
Have hidden stash of $500
Hide rest before hand and say that's all you have
>>
>>34218349
Just pay your taxes.
>>
>>34215986
How are you going to sell the weed and shrooms? What if you get caught? How do you make sure theres always somewhere to sell them? How is your internet going to work if you live in a remote town? It'd probably be pretty slow. You'd have to take a huge loan for this, especially with the solar panels.
>>
>>34217287
Anon getting sick and having to go way out of his way for a checkup.
Need to spend time going to the town every x days to buy shit.
Have to pay people to come to his house if there's a problem.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (24KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
24KB, 500x334px
How autistic is the RV life?
>>
>>34219087
It's not, it's a golden years kinda hobby. And a hunter's redneck one, more so than weird hippy or autistic hobby.
>>
this is my dream as well anon and i could have achieved it if i started working towards it 10 years ago so suicide before 40 it is instead
>>
>>34215986
I'll get a studio apartment and not worry about parking/zoning the thing.

>>34216242
A few acres is huge. You wouldn't need that for a cottage.
>>
>>34219283
Life seems super cozy but theres a lot of things to consider

I wonder how much it would cost overall for 10 years or so
>>
>>34219671
>steal water
>syphon other people's gas
>don't have to buy car batteries over and over if you keep them above 50 percent charged
>can sometimes rent wifi from some libraries (but you're supposed to have an address there to get a card there) for really cheap for unlimited data
>could use a cheap cellphone service for internet and hack.exe it to for like 80 per month internet unlimited (USA)
>if find an old wifi hotspot chip, they used to be like 50 a month for unlimiited data
Protip: t-mobile no let you use torrenting.
>work just enough for ebt, covers food
>use the money you earned from work to buy things you need
>probably want to use solar panels to charge batteries so you don't have to syphon gas, and in case rv doesn't run or the alternator doesn't work
>buying a broken camper that you park innawoods off of craigslist for less than a thousand dollars
Mcdonalds, 20 yours per week? ANything you can't frugal you'd use your money to pay for. I can see it working depending on the location.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.