[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking on college campus >qt girl from my math clas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472156609215.jpg (49KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1472156609215.jpg
49KB, 480x454px
>walking on college campus
>qt girl from my math class approaches me
>asks how I've been doing
>wtf I rarely talked to her
>don't really care what she thinks so I say
>not so good these days
>she goes awww why?
>tell her I'm stressed out and anxious
>she comforts me and gives me a hug
>walks away
>wh-what just happened?
D-Does she like me guys? I think she's just being friendly but I've never had experiences with girls so I'm not good at interpreting signals. I usually assume a girl is being friendly as to not come off as creepy, but I'm not sure what this encounter was.
>>
>>34215847
You were sleeping, anon.
>>
>>34215847
>don't really care what she thinks so I say
>not so good these days

she could already tell idiot
>>
>>34215847
I am the exact opposite, I approached a qt from my bis class last semester and SHES A PROGRAMMER she is hot as fuck and has a nice but and a tounge pericing and she works at gamestop NO JOKE i am going to ask her out to coffee when i run into her again
>>
Sounds like she was just being a nice person. But congrats on that experience, anon.
>>
>>34215847
she was just being friendly, dont create expectations

or you was just dreaming
>>
>>34215918
You sound reddit/underage as fuck
>>
>>34215918
Yeah me too, totally
Im a robot who gets all the goodlooking robot chicks
>>
>>34215847
she was making sure she isn't on your list when you shoot up the campus
>>
>>34215918
She is roasted beyond recognition anon SOTP!

Nerdy normie girls are highest value on the market.

>piercing
>gallons and gallons of cum
>>
>>34215847
Not a definite sign of interest, but at the very least it's an opening to have a classroom aquaintance. Green light to talk to her more in class and maybe even invite her somewhere outside of class, she's comfortable enough with you to touch you.
>>
>>34215847
>talking to qt from architecture through text for a long time
>haven't seen her in a long time in real life
>asks if I'm in town
>"Y-Yes i am"
>she says "Me too, where exactly are you?"
>"My dorm"
>she finishes with "talk to you later tonight"
>stop talking to her forever

apparently for some reason some qts could be interested in us but most of us are too aspie to realise
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.