[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice that 4chan and reddit are normie as fuck now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1484665558835.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484665558835.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
Anyone else notice that 4chan and reddit are normie as fuck now? Like it's normal to be retarded.
>>
Reddit was always retarded hivemind, 4chan is lost, Look on /b/ or /v/ literally subreddit-tier boards.
>>
>and reddit

this is the problem
a bunch of fucking redditors came here and never bothered to lurk so they just brought reddit with them

this place has been going downhill for years bu since gamergate it's been night and day
>>
>>34214184
Is there a new site for us to go? Wiz doesn't seem bad, but I'm not into anime
>>
>>34214184
What's that expression trying to convey?
>>
The internet use to be for losers...or retards are autistics, whatever....now its not, its cool now.
>>
>>34214273
Wiz is slow as fuck.
>>
>>34214184
The election brought a lot of redditors to this website
Also
>posting blacked memes while complaining about Reddit
>>
>>34214288
how do you know what is cool faggot
but still nice dubs
>>
>>34214325
Oh i meant to say lit....the internet is lit now.
>>
>>34214325
>still worshipping kek at this point

>an egyptian
>chaos
>god

>A FUCKING CHAOS GOD
>>
Newfags are so happy to be here, they're claiming to everyone irl.
I'm trying to hide my power so hard, but i see them everywhere talking shit, it's amazing
>>
>>34214390
kek/kuk which is literally cuck

/pol/ are worshipping a cuck
>>
>>34214323
>>posting blacked memes while complaining about Reddit
It's similar to people complaining about "normies" and posting Pepe. It's easy to tell who's just bandwagoning.
>>
>>34214530
Just because normies use Pepe doesn't mean it's only for normies. Pepe is ours, fuck off.
>>
>>34214184
At least no one will publicly say the they post on 4chan. At least not like they do for reddit and other shit like it.

As long as there's shame around posting on here then we're safe.
>>
>>34214252
When did lurking just seem to die completely?
>>
>>34214530
i thought /pol/ /b/ and /r9k/ returned pepe to the faggots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo&gl=LV
>>
>>34214548
>>34214610
>the election and /pol/ brought a mass influx of newfags
>Pepe has been reclaimed because of /pol/
Choose one.
>>
File: bbcaboutpepe.jpg (143KB, 1689x1020px) Image search: [Google]
bbcaboutpepe.jpg
143KB, 1689x1020px
>>34214636
i choose the proofcard
all the normies fucking suck on bbc
>>
>>34214184
the /pol/+the_donald relationship fucked everything

hiro should just delete pol, it would help put 4chan on the path to greatness again, if that's possible
>>
>>34214274
I thought it was ironic retarded orgasm.
>>
>>34214798
i think you idiots dont understand that /pol/ is the only force which keeps most of the normies and reddit out, you should be thankful. /b/ and their gore posting might be helping too.
>>
File: CumSjWDWcAAcFJP.jpg (5KB, 142x161px) Image search: [Google]
CumSjWDWcAAcFJP.jpg
5KB, 142x161px
>mfw butthurt libs ITT can't get over the fact that they lost to a fucking meme
>>
>>34214636
If it's normies on /pol/ that reclaimed pepe, it really just means the normies claimed both pepe and /pol/.
>>
>>34214184
It's because a bunch of kids that were born after 2000 recently turned old enough to discover the internet, and everything they think and say is terrible.
>>
Guys the hivemind is eyewateringly bad
>>
>>34214970
the gore shit on /b/ isnt't what it once was
i really liked it before but now it's only stupid conversations and boring videos of crying kids
>>
>>34215499
stopped going to be after a few years 4chan, it just repeats itself all the time after a while, no idea it was also declining, doesnt bode well since /b/ is probably the mist resilent board of them all - if /b/ falls then the normies have truly won
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.