[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to men and women? Are guys getting uglier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1484324253808.png (285KB, 629x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484324253808.png
285KB, 629x608px
What is happening to men and women? Are guys getting uglier

Whenever I go out in public, especially somewhere like a college campus, there is no shortage of hot Stacies everywhere. There are ridiculously attractive women all over the place.

But I hardly ever see good looking guys like the pictures that get posted on this board when people cry about Chads and alpha males.

Most of the guys I see are plain looking at best, and they look so defeated and worn down.

Has it always been this way
>>
girls use makeup
guys have given up
>>
Women wear makeup and things like spanx/pushup bras/high heels/those fucking jeans (or leggings) that make their ass look not-flabby

All those things boost their attractiveness up like anywhere between 1-3 points
>>
I actually see what you're talking about. I think its because girls are really good at using makeup now. Make up tutorials are a huge thing on Youtube and now everyone has access to the best tips from the best artists.

The alphas are usually at the gym. That's where I see them at least
>>
>>34214076
It's easy to not look worn down when you cake your face with makeup
>>
>>34214076
Maybe it's because you aren't attracted to guys?
>>
>>34214097
There is only so much that makeup can do though. In my experience more women seem to have good bone structure in the face than men do. And women also seem to carry themselves better and with more confidence.

Has it always been this way or is something happening that is turning guys into ugly betas
>>
Yes. Notice how they're always alone too.
The ugly men look worn down because 80% of those women are fucking 20% of the men who are living large off daddy's money or at the gym
>>
>>34214143
>There is only so much that makeup can do though.
nigger makeup can cover anything if you use enough. bitches will layer up their face so much you can't even see any skin anymore. just makeup.
>>
>>34214151
Damn nigga thats depressing..
>>
>>34214143
>>34214165
See
>>34214110
You fucking virgins

My brilliance will not be ignored
>>
>>34214143
>bone structure
I don't think you realize what makeup can do

makeup can give the illusion of cheekbones, sunken cheeks, and a more defined jaw
>>
It's easy to be a semi decent or attractive girl, you make sure you aren't a fat cunt, even though guys will still fuck you because they're thirsty betas, then put some makeup on. Any man will fuck you.

Being an attractive man is much harder, which is probably why you see so many ugly guys with decent girls as they settle because there are no vacant chads available.
>>
>>34214215
I think the real problem is makeup. Which should be banned.

Like I can't draw a six pack on my fat stomach and tell girls I'm in shape.
>>
File: 1476494036734.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1476494036734.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>>34214117
>The alphas are usually at the gym.

Even at the gym, I have only ever seen one handsome alpha guy like the Chads this board talks about.

Most guys at the gym are plain looking betas scurrying around trying not to look Stacey in the eye.

It's like men are a dying breed.
>>
>>34214076
>Most of the guys I see are plain looking at best, and they look so defeated and worn down.
>Has it always been this way

Yes and no. Guys have always more or less looked like that. When women complain about "ugly guys", they're whining about 85% of men. What you're seeing is average men. Average guys used to be able to get an average gf.

But no, they didnt always look so defeated. The standards have just risen so high that average guys now feel ugly.
I imagine other countries that have even more pronounced issues with singles rates you can see it even more.
>>
women are all narcissist who only want millionaire christian grey type boyfriends, its a fucking recipe for disaster I dont know whats wrong with them, but women are going to destroy the west, they are too demanding
>>
>>34214359
>Guys have always more or less looked like that.

So there's no truth to those rumors that low testosterone levels due to the modern lifestyle are making men uglier?
>>
I'm one of those guys, op. All throughout college I was like that. I had a series of bad experiences with women in high school so I just stopped trying entirely in college. If you dress up a pig it's still a pig, etc. I knew I wasn't getting pussy.

Now I'm somewhat of a degenerate.
>>
File: 1415317893058.jpg (69KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415317893058.jpg
69KB, 853x480px
OP, I am an example of a tryhard who has been attempting to do what so many of us consider impossible. I've gone from an NEET stuck in my room playing video games, to being a doctor. And all it cost me was grinding away a decade of my life.

And you know what? I've never felt so closer to both victory and defeat at the same time. Victory, because I'm just months away from becoming one of those men to whom attention must be paid. Defeat, because I'm still a wizard and a virgin.

True, women are interested in me now. It's not hard to get dates, I toss my name in the hat and they come after me, mercenary and determined. And they are all too interested in how much I'll be making, even while their body language exudes disinterest in the defeated and worn down robot in front of them.
>>
I'm experiencing the same thing as everyone else in this thread only with me it's the opposite. But that's because I'm a faggot and I like males. When I see a woman I usually pay attention to her face and most are below average. Sometimes you see a really pretty one though.

Often in public I think about the fact that there are more attractive males than females. Never fully realised that it had something to do with the gender you find attractive.

Elliot mentioned the same thing OP. If only he knew it was a psychological mind game
>>
>>34214245
Congratulations. You're the 100th person that has said that same sentence but just a little bit different from the rest, this year!
>>
>They look so defeated and worn down.

The Feminist Effect
>>
>>34214337
>but I'm a real man tho

Kys
>>
>>34216036
Holy fuck why didn't you just go to the gym for a few months

Utter mongoloid
>>
>>34216036
Reminds me of this
>>
>>34216577
Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this
50 inch screen, money green leather sofa
Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur
Phone bill about two G's flat
No need to worry, my accountant handles that
And my whole crew is loungin'
Celebratin' every day, no more public housin'
Thinkin' back on my one-room shack
Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back
And she loves to show me off, of course
Smiles every time my face is up in The Source
We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
Birthdays was the worst days
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay
Uh, damn right I like the life I live
'Cause I went from negative to positive
And it's all...

(It's all good)
>>
>>34216541
>Holy fuck why didn't you just go to the gym for a few months

Did that through college, got a little stronger but gained very little muscle mass. At the time I assumed that mostly was related to me being from a family of skinny Asians, and me personally being an unathletic nerd.

It wasn't until later I realized my testosterone level was quite low (early AM level around 250-300 ng/dL or so). And then much, much later in medical school I realized I had some underlying chronic health problems that had gone un-diagnosed for years. The low testosterone was most likely just a reflection of those issues, rather than any underlying primary endocrine disorder.
>>
>>34216881
Shoulda tried harder.

Oregon
>>
>>34216773
Christ that verse was good, thanks for reminding me anon

Biggie might just be /our guy/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.