[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your plan for when your parents eventually die and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

What's your plan for when your parents eventually die and you have to fend for yourself?

My parents are 65 and 58, so I probably don't have much years left, gotta some how build some kind of foundation for myself so I don't need to worry about that....

Any ideas? I don't really have any marketable skills and my degree is a meme. What would be the best way for me to just stockpile tons of cash so I can just live off that? I'm not a spender as it is, currently have 30k saved from various online activities, but those activities have now died out and I need some other form of income to save money.
>>
File: 1472293589965.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472293589965.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
I'm an only child and my mom is giving me everything when she dies. My grandparents are giving almost everything to my mom when they die, so there's also that. I use my NEET time to take care of my grandparents so I'll be getting those Good Boy Bux when my family dies.

>tfw inheriting at least $30k just for sitting with my grandpa and watching daytime TV
>>
I really hate this place. It's pathetic.
>>
>>34213891
My parents will be getting a $800,000 inheritance soon.

They already said they wont buy me an apartment because "it wouldn't be fair" for my other siblings who all work.

So they think its more fair that they just keep the money to themselves and spend it on themselves, instead of giving it to me/brother/sister.

We're in Australia and $800,000 doesn't go very far, (400k for 1 bedroom apartment in the city)
>>
I'll inherit enough to chill and never work again. It's kind of bittersweet.
>>
>>34213957
>We're in Australia and $800,000 doesn't go very far, (400k for 1 bedroom apartment in the city)
Then get your ass down into the flatlands, where 800,000 aussiedollars get you a house and enough land for you times ten.
>>
Forgot to mention I live in a city in the USA with a really low cost of living so $30k goes a long way, not to mention there's real estate from my grandma and my moms life insurance thrown in.

>>34213933
Stay jelly normalfaggot, it's not like I don't change my grandpa's fucking shitty diapers in exchange for it
>>
>>34213827
I grow weed to keep my pockets full.
My wife is an only child and a worker bee.
Her mom is old money.
I am an only child and my parents are white land owners and own several millions of dollars worth in rental property's
I haven't had to work in nearly 10 years
It's so Neet
>>
>>34214250
I also tell lies on the internet
>>
>>34214261
Everything he said sounds pretty common in my personal life experience.
>>
>>34214019
funny how you changed your tone and brought up changing his diapers when before you were bragging about it being easy money for just watching tv
>>
>>34213827
Both of my parents (especially my mother) hold very high-ranking and lucrative positions in two of the major pharmaceutical producing/selling companies. Both are pretty frugal and have a ton of savings as well as wise investments with solid returns. I also know that both of them feel extreme guilt, seeing as my mother married a piece of shit (my father) and let him abuse me (but not my sister of course) for years, which has fucked me up pretty bad. My older brother actually ended up killing himself because of this.

I am expecting a multimillion dollar inheritance but not going to put myself in a position to be fully reliant on that occurring. I'm perfectly content with the pledge my parents made to fully fund my education to the highest level that I wish to go to. After that I'd be perfectly happy never receiving another penny from them and just living my life doing what I love. They certainly owed me this free ride, but I don't feel like I'm owed any additional money. Not sure where else all of it would go though.
>>
File: 1373303599620.jpg (9KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1373303599620.jpg
9KB, 252x252px
>>34214445
Because I spend 25 minutes changing his diaper then spend 3 and a half hours watching tv with him you salty normalcuck. Don't be shitposting on the job, Mister Shekelstein won't like that
>>
>>34214491
you change your narrative to brag about how easy you have it but when someone calls you out for being a lazy fuck its "waaah waaah i change his diapers its hard"
make up your mind you fucking leech
>>
>>34213827
>My parents are 65 and 58, so I probably don't have much years left

Every chance of another three decades these days friendo.
>>
File: JkJapan02.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
JkJapan02.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
>>34214585
I never said it was hard you salty jealous wagecuck normalcuck. All I said is I've earned it. That doesn't make me a leech, that just makes me smarter than you

Keep on projecting though, you're putting words in my mouth to change the narrative because you're jealous and bitter. Probably because you don't have any family who loves you enough to leave you even a pauper's pittance. How sad.
>>
>>34213891
you're SO LUCKY I FUCKING HATE YOU
I HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD UGLY FAT ROASTIE SISTER, BUT NOT ONLY THAT, PARENTS DIVORCE AND NINE YEARS AGO THEY BOTH DECIDE TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNER SO NOW I WONT GET A 50% OF EVERYTHING BUT A 33% WHILE THEY WILL ALSO GET A 100% FROM THEIR OTHER DAD/MOM
REEEEEEEEEE
well atleast my sister shares the same fate but still REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEa
>>
>>34213827
>currently have 30k
you have managed to earn this much online and don't know what to do anymore?
for fucks sake I've been trying to find a way to earn money online and earned a nice sum of 0$.
>>
>>34214647
>smarter than you
ok khv neet
btw only $30k is pathetic
>>
>>34214690

use mturk you faggot. its like the factory labor of internet work
>>
>>34214704
i was rejected because I live in an eastern european country
>>
>>34214653
Yes I am

I love how my mere existence pisses off normalfags and robots alike.

>>34214691
Nice selective reading skills you salty jealous cuckold. I'm also getting about $100k in life insurance and two commercial properties appraised at $50k each. $180k for 50 minutes of work a week is nothing to laugh at, imo

You're just bitter and jealous because nobody loves you or had enough foresight to leave you something behind. Typical trash.
>>
File: 462.jpg (87KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
87KB, 646x720px
In 3 days the God-Emperor Trump will ascend to the throne and bring back all the jobs from China and kick out all the illegals taking our jobs. Don't worry about it/.
>>
>>34214735
my parents and grandparents didn't fail at raising their children resulting in them becoming parasitic neets, so rest assured my family will be leaving me more than your pathetic chump change
not that i think about that though because i value my family members as people and don't see them as dollar signs. you're sad dude
>>
File: 1467076834440.png (107KB, 375x260px) Image search: [Google]
1467076834440.png
107KB, 375x260px
>>34214876
So bitter and entitled yet such a hypocrite...$5k says you wont stand to inherit anything

>dude $230k is chump change lmao
Sour grapes. So bitter.
>>
Threads dead but I'm gonna rant anyway
My mother is 61 and obese so I've been thinking about what to do when she dies and I've cone up with nothing. What can I do? We don't own this house and she lost het job last year and only got a part time one several months later. Even though she wont tell me her financial situation I can guess she doesn't have much when she needs me to help pay the rent. I'm on disability so I can get a job so I could move out and not deal with being kicked out when she kicks the bucket. I have a tent and know of a place to camp out and that's the best I could come up with.
Fuck mom why did you have to be so stupid
Single parents I swear
>>
>>34213827
i'm just going to kill myself when the time comes
>>
File: ostrich.gif (91KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
ostrich.gif
91KB, 450x302px
>>34213827
the streets most likely unless my uncle decides to take me in. For the most part my family knows im a bit fucked up (neet for 10+yrs wizard yet had pretty normal soc life) but over all genuinely nice so I may get offers from them since they know I was a huge mamas boy. I would ask them to take me in tho I would rather go off and be a hobo before that.
>>
>>34216011
this, fuck fending for yourself and becoming a wagecuck
>>
>>34213827
This shit keeps me up at night. I have a decent job and all is looking up but have almost no friends, khv, socially retarded. Do you people realize how difficult it is to handle illnesses and such when you don't have anyone to clean up after you or care for you?

I mean, you could always go the ultra-low effort route. I know of this guy who lives in a nearby mountain town. He was so lazy he couldn't bother working, so he quit his job even though he was not an idiot and had a fucking college degree. His mom provided for him while she was alive. He never learned to cook or clean or survive on his own. Now that he's an old man he just survives by a minimum of everything. He eats almost nothing, just an occasional beer and biscuit, that's the whole diet. Nobody understands how he survives winters. When it's freezing he just shuts himself in the house and lies in the bed, maybe watching tv if his neetbux can even pay the electricity bill. He doesn't even have heating. Sure, he has a wood stove and he even has a stack of wood still standing outside the house that someone sometime gifted him, but lighting a fire takes too much effort. Just covers him as well as he can. Nobody understands how he's even alive, but I guess it's doable.
>>
If I can some how double my pay, I'll move out immediately. He'll, even if I can make another 5 dollars an hour, I'll move out.
>>
File: fjdakf.png (47KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
fjdakf.png
47KB, 318x317px
>have $100,000 saved up from working and putting away every penny I made
>Currently living with parents after losing job
>parents will be kicking me out this year
>Hit with depression now and can't work

I'm going to be homeless soon and I don't really care.
>>
>>34217246
Depending on where you live you could easily live off of that for 8-9 years without working.
>>
>>34217520

That's the plan, I guess. That or dying on the street.

either one is ok with me.
>>
>>34217733
since your gonna die anyway could you spare 1k?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.