[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found this lying on my 16 year old Stacy sister's bedside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 20170117_123207.jpg (912KB, 1134x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_123207.jpg
912KB, 1134x2016px
Just found this lying on my 16 year old Stacy sister's bedside table.

Apparently my parents don't even give a fuck that she's having sex.

What the hell is wrong with our society?
>>
>>34213774
>What the hell is wrong with our society?
it's a no win situation these days
>tell daughter she can't fuck around
then she becomes a giant slut to spit them. this is how literally all coal burners start out. repression leads to revolution.
>let her fuck around
she fucks around. expect if she was raised right she won't literally fuck around, hopefully just fucks her steady bfs.
>>
File: 1321562277405.png (146KB, 432x365px) Image search: [Google]
1321562277405.png
146KB, 432x365px
maybe she just takes them to regulate her period or weight
>>
>>34213774
Gtfo there, none of your business you freak mouthbreather
>>
nice whorepills
>>
>>34213774

it's collapsing

rejoice
>>
>>34213774

Not only is she getting fucked, but she's willingly taking creamy loads deep inside her.
>>
>>34213774

with the caveat that one day your sister is going to have sex and youre going to have to deal with it,

>>34213849

is correct. there's actually a tonne of reasons why teenage girls get put on the pill, it clears up a range of issues
>>
>>34213774
Sex is part of human nature. 16 is a pretty normal age to start in this society. I dont see the problem as she is being safe with it.
>>
you fucking faggots do realize that the pill also helps with her period right? Are you really that ignorant about women?
>>
>>34213774
Fembot here, I'm just gonna defend the pills. While I do not support living a degenerate lifestyle, those pills are helpful in other ways. I got my first period when I was 10, no joke, my period did not stop for 3 months. Those 3 months were horrible. I had the worst cramps of my life and it would not stop. My mom took me to the doctor and they had to put me on the pills to make it regular. I was on them for a couple years and they did make me normal.
>>
>>34214059
Nonsense. /r9k/ is well known for being full of experts on everything woman.
>>
>>34213774
Write a note saying you borrowed some of her menthol candies or something
>>
>>34214310
How do you feel about the fact that some of the pill passes through you and can eventually end up in your community's water supply, and does not get filtered out before getting put into tap water? You may be poisoning innocent people by taking that seemingly harmless pill.
>>
>>34213774
Who the fuck cares
Youre more of a bitch than her
>>
There pills are advertised as the solution for everything. You'll get better skin, lose weight, have better periods, won't get pregnant, the list goes on.
The fact that you get pumped with hormones faking a constant pregnancy isn't discussed so much.
>>
>>34213774
>>What the hell is wrong with our society?

Without the blessing that is birth control, the rate of robots being born would skyrocket you moralfag
>>
>>34213911
this. My sister is one of them, she's definitely not using them as OP thinks. she's fat as shit
>>
>>34213774

What exactly were you doing in your 16-year-old sister's room?
>>
>>34214756
>implying fat girls don't get tons of sex as we
>>
>>34215077
they don't, especially at this age
>>
I'm surprised that no one has told OP to fuck his sister yet, good job.
>>
>>34213774
>not switching the pills against some placebos
>not waiting until sister gets preggo and gets dumped
>not laughing in her face
or
>not talking with your sister about that issue and your thoughts on it like a responsible brother

it's your future to choose
>>
>>34215414
>talking with your sister about that issue and your thoughts on it like a responsible brother
>implying she would give a shit what her loser virgin older brother thought about recreational sex
>>
>>34213774

It allows soup vegetables like you to live.
>>
>>34213774
not everyone is a robot and you have to understand this, I would try my hardest to rub off some of my least autistic values on my daughters so that I never see myself in that position, but if the time ever comes I would also buy her contraception beats her being a single mom.
>>
>>34213774
>Apparently my parents don't even give a fuck that she's having sex

She is going to have sex anyway. There is nothing your parents can do about it. So they can at least assure that she wont become pregnant.

Besides, girls in their puberty fuck since the dawn of time. So there is nothing wrong with our "society" because it is the norm.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (3KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
3KB, 228x221px
>>34215461
>not showing her that pills don't always work
>not showing her the study that she will be more attracted to beta providers
>not redpilling her on how Soros, the jews and the Bogdanovs control pharma industry
>not explaining her that traditional christianity is against premartial sex
>not explaing her that her vago turns into roastbeef and decent men don't want her anymore
fuck off normie brother
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34215556
forgot the
>not explaining to her how she loses her purity when she comes into contact with any mans cum who is not her husband.
>>
>>34213774
Tell her it's not 100% proof of not getting pregnant

Then show her a RUPTURED ectopic pregnancy and tell her sometimes even if the woman survives they remove the ovary and/or fallopian tube
>>
File: bogpill.jpg (334KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
bogpill.jpg
334KB, 1600x1066px
>>34215649
thanks brother, have some oats
>>
>>34213774
>since I'm not having sex no one else should either
>>
>>34215556
I'm fortunate enough to have a sister who is waiting until marriage for sex but she still takes the pills. There's absolutely no way I could convince her not to. At the end of the day she hates her period and her doctor told her those pills will help. She blindly believes her doctor so she will continue taking them, there is nothing I could do to persuade her otherwise.
>>
>>34215750
>pills that are not needed are entering her body over fuckboi tiered chads
It is not that bad really.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 300x315px
>>34213774
I'd be too afraid to take birth control, I feel like that's the reason for the most accidental pregnancies. You could forget to take it, lose the pills, or be late to take it and boom you're going to have a baby. You won't realize you forgot to take it until it's too late.

At least with condoms you know if it broke you can take plan B.
>>
>>34215946
just let him pull out before he cums
>>
>>34213774
>16 years old
That's normal

Your parents are probably disappointed by you

t. a 21 yo hkv with really disappointed parents.
>>
>>34215750
>I'm fortunate enough to have a sister who is waiting until marriage for sex but she still takes the pills

Kek. She's had more dickends than weekends.
>>
>>34216012
My parents have always told me that if I can't support myself, i.e. have a decent job, why shold I try to get a gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 639x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 639x616px
>>34215985
Precum still has traces of sperm in it, and since I'm practically cursed with bad luck I'm not risking it. Especially because a guy I've been seeing precums ridiculously
>>
File: 1483981591496.gif (263KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483981591496.gif
263KB, 800x800px
>>34216070
>unironically not believing in hentai contraception
>actually a roastie on r9k
ROASTIES BTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.