[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm having a ct scan on thursday and i'm 95% sure it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg (41KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
12-01-24-Nervous-Guy.jpg
41KB, 351x450px
i'm having a ct scan on thursday and i'm 95% sure it's going to reveal pancreatic cancer, my symptoms are numerous and bad.

i'm literally sick with nerves, i'm not strong enough to cope with this. moreso than dying (which is still very, very scared about) it's more so the process i.e operation and anaesthetic for a biopsy, chemotherapy, putting my loved ones through shit

what do? as i say, i'm just not strong enough for this
>>
CT scans cause more cancer from the radiation exposure than they prevent. Watch the documentary "truth about cancer" to find out how the medical industry wants to kill you, and cancer can be cured with natural methods that (((Pharma))) tell you are snake oil because you need their drugs.
>>
>>34213760
I'm sorr-

>my loved ones

Get out.
>>
>>34213830
Steve Jobs you're alive????
>>
What are your symptons?

And try not to stress...stress can cause cancer and other health problems
>>
Here:

https://vimeo.com/157775915

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK_sX5ko8SE

I saw the whole series when it was free on youtube, and its the first thing I would look into if, despite living an anti-cancer lifestyle, it still happened somehow.
>>
>>34213760
I got a MRI scan cause my whole body's been numb for a year and it came back clear. All you can do is get the scan and see the results
>>
>>34213868
no appetite
weird pains
abnormal bowel habits
other weird stuff

ive been ill for over 5 months now
>>
>>34213830
Let me guess, the documentary is on youtube.

Please OP, if you really want to have any chance to survive listen to people who studied their whole lives, not some random angry sperg on the internet.
>>
>>34213881
>literally nothing
You're fine man. We all get weird quirks
>>
I forgot this other important video you should watch if you have cancer or want to prevent it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqTXm_DlwM

>>34213846
They explained in the documentary that Steve jobs only tried some homeopathy bullshit that didn't work, and gave up. Hundreds of other ways are mentioned, but most importantly, killing cancer requires a no sugar no wheat diet, in fact subsisting only on organic vegetables, beans and quinoa for weeks will deprive cancer of its fuel, it feeds on sugar and wheat.
>>
>>34213881
You could just have irritable bowel syndrom. Its common enough. More common in ppl who are stressed out.
>>
>>34213945
i havnt felt hungry once in 5 months

i think im fucked lads
>>
>>34213993
i don't really associate lack of appetite with ibs, or some of the weird back pains i have
>>
>>34213760
First of all, while you'll want to punch my face for saying this and I understand, don't panick and think positive. That placebo effect will really help for problems like this, being anxious will only hinder the cures doctors will subscribe you and help whatever problems you have develop.

Other than that, go to actual doctors, not hippie contrarians.
>>
>>34214030
Sounds more like kidney trouble.

If you are schedualed for a scan im sure your doc already checked for that tho. Any tenderness there?
>>
>>34214205
my kidneys have been checked by ultrasound

theyre fine

my pancreas they only managed a limited view of
>>
>>34214506
I think if there is a problem all they do is take it out. You just wont be able to have fatty foods then.
>>
>>34214553
no pancreatic cancer is a death sentence, it spreads to the liver fast
>>
>>34213760
Watch "ikiru" that might help you anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.