[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literal autist guy joins my discord server >ask who he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 71e40962515618f7a245f7a6fead23ef.jpg (559KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
71e40962515618f7a245f7a6fead23ef.jpg
559KB, 1500x2000px
>literal autist guy joins my discord server
>ask who he is
>doesnt answer and spergs out
>ban him
Post stories of the daily autism you go through
>>
File: 1481060828554.jpg (77KB, 447x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481060828554.jpg
77KB, 447x540px
>at school orientation
>walking from one building to another
>it snowed the other day
>some autist starts throwing snowballs at me
>laughing like a moron
>wtf.jpg
>mfw I don't even know this guy
>>
roko server bes server lads
>>
>>34213724
>seeing this autistic copy pasta over and over again
>>
>>34213724
The same thread every day.
>>
>>34213724
>Be me in high school.
>In English 2 class.
>Same class as kid with severe ADHD and most autistic 16 year-old on the planet.
>Try to work on import ant project in class.
>The ADHD kid yells swears along with the teacher's conversation for some reason.
>Autistic kid tells him to shut up in a good - mannered Christian way (kid is Christian).
>Had enough and decided to take it to the higher-ups.
>Tell them about the problem and they said that they would take care of it.
>They take me and the autist in a conference room and explain everything.
> They say that the whole situation was caused by me.
>They don't even go into detail and punish me while letting the aspie go on the spot.
>Never trusted the people around me with my problems.
>Fuck this school.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.