[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Attractive girl shows interest in me after 3 years of working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (62KB, 510x387px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
62KB, 510x387px
>Attractive girl shows interest in me after 3 years of working out and trying to better myself
>Go on a few dates
>Find out she is a webcam model

Should I keep dating her or does it make me a cuck?
>>
the people that watch her are probably 99% ugly fat betas, as long as she isn't fucking any of them then who cares

you have to be on a whole different level of pathetic to give money to cam whores
>>
Participate in her shows
>>
>>34213470
this.
turn her show into some kinda cuckold thing were you fuck her and make comments to the viewers of how they will never know the pleasure of fucking her, so on and so forth.

You can become the bull.
Or at the very least get to do some kinky shit and earn money while doing it.
>>
>>34213470
I have alot of stretch marks from loing weight from before I worked out and I dont think I could work up the self confidence to do that.

I googled her cam name and watched her past shows and she has done shows with another camgirl from the same site but never a guy.
>>
>>34213515
Threesome on cam
Most of the viewers are fat ugly robots
>>
>>34213515
>I have alot of stretch marks from loing weight from before I worked out and I dont think I could work up the self confidence to do that.
shut the fuck up you fag and get on cam. literally no one will give a shit what you look like, none of her viewers are there for you.
don't let this chance slip by because you are a faggy little bitch
>I googled her cam name and watched her past shows and she has done shows with another camgirl from the same site but never a guy.
excellent. you can start off railing her, and then work up to railing her and the other cam girl.

living the dream.
>>
>>34213558
Not interested in a threesome. I may be /fit/ but Inside I am still an anxious robot.
>>
>>34213470
this right here. how many people would be so lucky.
>>
>>34213566
I am literally a fish in bed and I am not interested in being with multiple people.
>>
>>34213566
This
Nobody will be looking at you
>>
>>34213607
>I am literally a fish in bed
... so what she does all the work every time?

this is getting less and less believable.
even an anxiety ridden robot wouldn't do this. you already have the gf, that's the hard part. yet here you are thinking fucking her on cam in front of losers giving her money is the hard part. fucking your gf, in front of others, for money. that is too tough to do?

fuck you. give me your girl, you don't deserve her.
>>
>>34213694
Dude How can you say its not realistic for someone to be scared about fucking someone on webcam. I have a family and job and it would destroy me if people found out.

My coworkers would give me endless shit if they even found out I was dating a cam model.
>>
>>34213777
yea how horrible
your family becoming aware you have sexual organs and use them
or your coworkers becoming aware you have a qt gf

how shameful. I could never live that down. it's much better for me since I'm just a friendless, KHHV who still lives with his family. if they ever found out I fucked a girl they'd be so upset with me.
>>
>>34213841
My family is very christian and are not as progressive as yours might be.
>>
>>34213872
Don't let your family interfere in your love life.
Never.
>>
>>34213901
desu I am also worried about the jealousy factor.

Though I suppose I am a step above most people who would pay for camgirls as stated above.
>>
>>34213872
k den.
give me your girl. obviously you are a giant pansy faggot who can't please a women.
>wahh muh stretch marks
>wahh muh family might realize I am a being capable of sex
>wahh woe as me
fucking faggot
>>
>>34213938
I dont think she would be into you dude.
>>
>>34213986
clearly not since she likes useless, self conscious little girls like you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.