[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some countries where people are genuinely nice? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Get the Grub.jpg (481KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
Get the Grub.jpg
481KB, 840x630px
What are some countries where people are genuinely nice? I'm tired of living in America where everybody is either fake or outright mean.
Does such a place even exist?
>>
Nord Korea
>>
>>34213358
>"C'MON BOB, JUST EAT THE CYANIDE WATERMELON ALREADY, THE REST OF THE CULT WANTS TO DIE SOMETIME TONIGHT, YOU KNOW."
>>
>>34213358
japan
now, they have passive-aggression issues, but atleast on the surface they'll always appear nice
>>
>>34213544
This is basically Canada. You can tell under the surface most Canadians despise you though.
>>
>>34213358
There aren't.
>>
File: 4347879467786.jpg (107KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
4347879467786.jpg
107KB, 900x720px
>>34213358
>Does such a place even exist?
Just move to the rural area and don't be a fag.
>>
>>34213358

Canadians are complete faggots, but they are the nicest motherfuckers you will ever meet in your life. It's weird how friendly they are - almost cult-like (this doesn't include people from Quebec - they're rude ass holes)
>>
>>34213579
Honestly we all hate you, especially Southern American yokels.
>>
File: 1483650916518.jpg (48KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
1483650916518.jpg
48KB, 572x548px
>>34213616
Everyone is south of you, retard
>>
>>34213564
>>34213579
People in Canada are ridiculously nice, outside of Toronto though
Toronto is basically the same as a US city people wise
>>
>>34213720
You knew what I meant dumb shit.
>>
>>34213616

We know. We hate you too. We just know that you're all such giant pussies that you'll never show it outwardly, and that's fine with us.
>>
>>34213358
>Does such a place even exist?
No. Your choices are a place where people are men to your face because they don't like you, or a place where people are polite to your face but underneath don't like you.

The simple fact of the matter is that it's impossible to like or care about masses of strangers. The only people who can ever genuinely like you are close friends and family.
>>
>>34213749
You've obviously never been to our Chinese American enclaves in BC. There is honestly nothing ruder than a Chinese woman.
>>
>>34213358
What the fuck is that pic
Oreganisimus
>>
>>34213749

Except that there's more asians. I was there for New Years and was literally like chinatown
>>
can people stop saying canadians are nice. they are two faced cunts that save up all their hatred and shit post it all over the internet
>>
>>34213544
Aren't they also very xenophobic?
>>
>>34213783
those don't count because those people basically aren't actual canadians, most are immigrants who lived in other countries most of their lives
A lot of the immigrant communities that come from asia are full of pricks
>>
>>34213837
I've heard that myself, supposedly some businesses have signs up (in japanese) that state they don't want westerners there.
>>
>>34213358
Why wouldn't you just go to a different part of the US?
>>
>>34213898
In the US you either have rural all-white/mostly white areas where everybody is a Christcuck and live in their own special cliques, or diverse urban areas where white people don't talk to each other and there are enclaves of niggers and beaners and such that will literally kill you and that's pretty much how it is everywhere now
>>
French Canadians are the rudest people on this planet
>>
Sweden. Asked for a home so i can study and several families offered me a room. They should deport all Muslims and Africans for peaceful people like us the Latinos
>>
>>34214002

Agreed. Fuck those smelly, impolite faggots and their du Maurier cigarettes.
>>
>>34214132
J'allez dans la rue pour mon Quebeque Classiques
>>
>>34213579
Nah, Canadian here. We're not actually nice, a lot of Americans just have trouble picking up on how passive aggressive the way we talk is. Like, when someone says "Sorry", they don't usually mean it the way you think. i.e. shoving your way out of the subway, you'll say 'sorry' as you shove some stupid prick blocking the door out of the way.
TL;DR Canadians just say 'Sorry" a lot but don't really mean it.
>>
>>34214237

I'm not even going to bother to translate your fancy-speak. I'm going to assume you said "Yes, I'd like to apologize for how rude we are, and America is a far superior country"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.