[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it very rare to find a girlfriend that will be the breadwinner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1483615333463.png (554KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
1483615333463.png
554KB, 600x613px
Is it very rare to find a girlfriend that will be the breadwinner in your life?
>>
MOST women will never partner up with a man that earns less than they do.

But at the same time women want to be earning the big bux.

This is what happens when you let women into the workforce.
>>
>>34213242
Be my house husbando.
>>
My mom has always earned way my money than my dad.

now he doesnt even work.
>>
File: 1434891839468.jpg (155KB, 544x841px)
1434891839468.jpg
155KB, 544x841px
>>34213339
He's probably a demon in the sack
>>
>>34213367
highly doubt that.
the man is obese.
>>
I would unironically be a house husband for a woman as long as I was provided with a respectable computer to play vidya in my free time.
>>
>>34213382
Okay. He was probably a demon in the sack
>>
>>34213242
Go to college and find a girlfriend who's studying for a STEM degree
>>
>>34213242
it's not that it's rare.
it's just a woman making more money will usually go after a guy making a good amount of money too.

example, she makes 80k. he makes 60k. this will still work because the man can easily afford everything to take care of everything solo if the woman ever decided to stop working.

basically, the more she makes, the more difference is allowed.

IE, woman making 30k will not take a guy making 20k.
>>
My parents have been married for 30+ years now.

Dad is NEET.

My mum still works, she wont leave him because shes doesn't believe in divorce/separation.
>>
>>34213513
my parents are in the same situation but my parents aren't divorcing because they still love each other.

weird huh?
>>
>>34213583
Yes it is weird.

They also claim to love each other.

Which is funny because if you put 99% of other women in their positions they would have left years ago.
>>
Some desperate/clingy girls will take care of a man that's slinging good dick but that's it.
>>
>>34213679

How do they know you're slinging good dick though in the first place? Are they only roastie sluts then?
>>
>>34213843
Probably. What woman would pay for a man if she thought she could do better?
>>
>>34213317
O-ok, you sure?
>>
>>34213918
I just hope you're a good daddy, in both ways. We have some baby making work to do.
>>
File: 1268793969845.jpg (76KB, 800x600px)
1268793969845.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>go shopping
>come home
>see this

What do?
>>
we're about to be in this situation

>meet up in big shit city
>wife wants to move back to her home town, to have kids
>she is on good money and has been given the all clear to work from home
>my job is very niche and there's only one potential employer there
>have approached them and theyre keen, but can't guarantee they can keep me on if they go quiet again

im all for the move, but really worried that a few months down the track, she'll be paying the bills and i'll be scraping by as a minimum wage labourer or something
>>
>>34213964
Please don't tease me like this, you know I would like this kind of life.
>>
>>34213242
vary rare. you pretty much have to be a model trophy husband who works out all day.
>>
>>34213613
it's somewhat common with the older generation, my dad is neet and my mom works
>>
File: 1417787866502.png (231KB, 438x438px)
1417787866502.png
231KB, 438x438px
I am a neet with a chronic illness among other problems and my wife is the breadwinner.

I do get a decent amount of money since I am lucky enough to be a norwegian.

We split most bills 50/50 however she pays twice as much as me on the mortage
>>
>>34214109
I'm not joking, I want a husband that doesn't mind not being the breadwinner. Just take care of our kids.
>>
>>34214269
Sure. Do you want to exchange contacts?
>>
>>34213317
How much do you make each year? Or do you have a big net worth?
>>
>>34214269

How many kids do you want and what kind of daddy do you want?
>>
File: pepe_suicide.jpg (22KB, 352x352px)
pepe_suicide.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
>tfw you'd like to be a househusband but you don't have any housekeeping skills and don't want kids
>>
>tfw no mommy gf that will support me so I can fail as a musician without fear
>>
>>34214579

Screw that. Screw the mommy gf meme. I want a wife that makes enough money for us to be comfortable and to let me daytrade and invest so she can retire before we have grandkids.
>>
It's hard enough to find a girlfriend as it is
>>
women are fucking whores and will never accept a man who wants to stay a home, they are big feminists in talk, and sexist pigs in walk
>>
>tfw a NEET that is dating someone with a good career
>tfw things are good, but know the writing is on the wall
>>
>>34214269
Choose me. I have been training my whole life for this moment
>>
>>34213339
This was the case for most of my childhood too.

My parents never could've expected it when they got married, though. My mom had a basic BA in a useless subject and my dad was the top of his class in grad school at Harvard, so anybody would've expected him to be the higher earner, but my mom got really lucky in her career and ended up as a senior VP at a fortune 500 company. My dad made really good money too but not THAT good.

Sadly my mom got forced into early retirement thanks to corporate politics and has been a NEET for 10+ years now.
>>
>>34213242

Women only provide money if it's unearned, so gifts from rich family etc.
>>
My GF works and im staying home doing all the works here.
Its fine and she dont mind as long as i do my part in the relationship.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.