[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS A THREAD FOR ALL THE FAILED NORMIES OUT THERE SO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: guess I've got heh problems.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
guess I've got heh problems.png
13KB, 555x407px
THIS IS A THREAD FOR ALL THE FAILED NORMIES OUT THERE

SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR
>>
File: angry pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
>be lifting at gym
>getting fit
>losing weight
>putting on muscle
>*level 2 sprain on bicep that will take 6 months to heal

reeee
>>
>try my best to become a normalfag
>still fucking hideous despite my efforts

It's not fair that a person's happiness in life should be determined by genetics.
>>
>>34213026
I have friends in my home city but now I moved out and I just shitpost and fail uni h24

what am I? Normie? Robot? Cyborg? Failed normie?
>>
File: hehangry.png (123KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
hehangry.png
123KB, 1585x1527px
>>34213269
>>34213373
>>34213379

TFW NO GF

WHY LIVE? GIVE ME A NAKED GIRL NOW
>>
File: 1436676842323.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436676842323.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>34213379
All these different designations are just spicy ways of saying you're a loser. It's like how shut ins call themselves hikkomori. It makes it seem more meaningful and exotic.
>>
>>34213450
I know that, I was just wondering what to put after the "t." at the end of my advice posts to autismos. I objectively know more than them about social interactions, but I'm not the "normie scum" they hate
>>
>>34213026
>be me
>last year of highschool
>manage to make friends
>they're all loser weebs like me
>high school ends
>friends move away to college
>I also go to college
>miss my friends
>don't feel like trying to make more
>become a loner again
>>
Ok, robot, failed normie or just pure r9k-autism?

>Got friends, only one close though
>Friends are consider among the "cooler" ones
>I'm a /fa/ggot, bought clothes for 300 usd during plack friday
>Use drugs, mostly molly & weed, wanna try lsd

>24, V
>no gf, ever.
>diaper fag
>Fap to lolicon+
>Watched over 100 days of animu
>Over 1 year playtime on RS
>Was Hikikomori for two years, barely left the house

Well?
>>
File: 1473193355111.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473193355111.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>34213026
>going to the gym
>have all my old friends back (like a family now)
>still no luck with girls
>>
>>34213708
Same, but replace weeb with degenerate drug addicts
>>
>>34213782
Depends on how it makes you feel. If you're happy with the way you are and the things you like, you're like most people and alright.

If you feel guilt or really negative about the things you enjoy, you need to change your perspective. None of the things you listed are really bad and they don't hurt other people, so you shouldn't be so down on yourself. The real difference between /r9k/ and normies is that they don't beat themselves up for just being themselves. Just do what you enjoy and don't worry about whether it's 'normie' or not.

Just be careful with the drugs. In moderation they can be pretty fun, but take it too far and you can end up in some actually bad places.
>>
I never had trouble getting a girlfriend, but my relationships always suck because I have some major interpersonal issues that I can't resolve.

I can't hold down a normal job, which is what I want. I'm self-employed and make a decent income but it's stressful as fuck.
>>
File: 1484609529649.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484609529649.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>34213026
In the past year, two girls have shown interest in me.

If I had the courage to make a move, I could have made something happen, but my inexperience stopped me from trying.

I mean, even if I had a girlfriend, what would I do? I don't know how to keep a person entertained.
>>
ex norman here.

>life s pretty great from 8th-12th grade
>be tall half white/hispanic in a school full of manlet mexicans
>pretty good looking
>girls would treat me like a god
>would get a new girlfriend every month in middle school
>start fucking girls early in the 8th grade until 12th grade
>life is great
>have friends and get invited to shit.
>go to parties and fuck random sluts
>graduate.
>go work for my grandfather's company in bum fuck nowhere (out of state, im a socal fag)
>earn good money but live in a small town out in the boonies with my grandpa
>still talk to friends online but slowly stop talking because it isnt the same as hanging out in rl.
>slowly become more introverted and embrace my introvertness (alwayshave been an introvert but i power through it to look cool in school)
>years pass by, become more introverted and start loosing my social skills
>hang out with my gramps and his friends at bars after work
>forgot how to interact with people my age.
> I browsed 4chan on and off since 2005 but mostly on /b/ and to be edgy
>stopped browsing 4chan for a few years
>come back and find /r9k/
> I am 28 and stopped caring long ago about having a social life and relationships. years of isolation does that to you.
>reminisce on the life I once had but its all in the past.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.