[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm better looking than my younger sister. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2939.jpg (72KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.jpg
72KB, 749x749px
Hi. I'm better looking than my younger sister. I'm 19 (so a hag not in her prime and used up even though im a virgin) and she is 16. She's taller than me and older looking as well. People think she's older. I'm also smarter (yes, i know im older but i did way better in school and on standardized testing).

Are any of you outshined by your siblings?

pic unrelated
>>
Everyone in my family likes my little sisters better than me
One of them can even drive
>>
None of your business
Sauce is @APerlamassiel (Mamitas Ricas)
Thanks for the boss fapping material.You da man.
>>
my brother has gone to jail 4 times, each time for a year, was a drug addict, and yet people in my family seem to like him more than me, plus he had a revolving set of whores that he fucked constantly. now he has a girlfriend and two kids..... hmm i wonder why, oh i know, because he's better looking than me.
>>
>>34212809
Silly OP some girls stay in prime as far as high 20s.
>>
>>34212809
My sister is way more successful than me socially, but i'm apparently the favorite according to her.
>>
>>34212809
my sister moved to oz and married rich, brother still lives at home but he recently graduated college and is on track to get a job with the state

im the oldest and I have a shitty pt job at the dollar store

yay me
>>
My brother and I are just two totally different people. I'm bookish, shy, weak and academic. My younger brother is extroverted, hasn't read a book in 4 years, big sports guy and pretty bad in school, but he has a ton of friends and a gf.

I honestly think one of us is adopted. Pretty sure my parents like me better, so at least I have that
>>
>>34213045
nah cause he ain't a bitch, baby bro, hes just dumb
>>
File: 1463926599845.jpg (43KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1463926599845.jpg
43KB, 527x612px
My oldest sister has spent time teaching english in Korea and solo-traveled around Europe.

My second oldest sister has spent a year in Mozambique between her two times spent there on missions trips, is currently at film school in northern california, and is going back to Mozambique for more missions trips in a few months.

My older sister closest to me in age speaks 4-5 languages, reads greek and hebrew to study original translations of the Bible, and had a paper on Japanese literature published in an academic paper.

We're all between 2-3 years apart.

And I'm an autistic weeb who still lives at home and is going to trade school and was NEET for several years after high school (sans some short periods of work) before starting this recent summer.

So, yeah, I know that feel OP.
>>
>>34213175
nah, he's a scum bag. you don't end up going to jail that many times unless you're a fucking scum bag.
>>
are you samefagging ?

this isn't a blog normie scum
>>
I have a step brother that everyone thinks is way older and smarter than me just because he went to an early college during high-school. He's only a month younger than me
Not that im trying to prove im better than him but from that simple fact that he went to an early college, everyone that found out during that time, assumed he was intelligent. desu, he has no common sense, is a normie-trend follower, and lazy as shit when it came to chores.
Basically a failed fuck-boy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.