[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any former chads here I used to be one. >be me >extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 225x225px
Any former chads here

I used to be one.

>be me
>extremely good looking
>girls fight to be my GF
>used to have threesome every weekends
>even did some modeling

car crash,
end up in a wheel chair
face somewhat deformed, plastic surgery made it worse
Now cant even wipe my ass without help
i just want to end it
>>
god punished you for being a chad
>>
>>34212463
Sharpie in crippled pooper. Now
>>
sux man. in few years robots will come and they will clean the ass for you and do whatever you want.
automatic penis pumps and automatic dildos
your all set
>>
>>34212463
Who/what caused the crash?
>>
>>34212463
I dont get the point of making these threads if you refuse to include a single piece of evidence to back up any of your claims.
At least proving you're a cripple shouldnt be too hard, so that your story may even be beleavable you fucking idiot
>>
>>34212487
Cant do it, nurse wont be here for a few hours

>>34212544
drunk driver crashed into me
he died and ended up in a wheel chair
>>
>>34212730
whops
*he died and i ended up in a wheel chair

missed the i
>>
>>34212794
we heard you the first time, in the opost
>>
>>34212730
I'm so sorry but I can't stop laughing at "he died and ended up in a wheelchair", it just provides a really funny mental image
>>
>>34212939
i know right, i was thinking the same thing
maybe the accident also damaged his brain or something
>>
File: 1473576106001.gif (52KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1473576106001.gif
52KB, 800x1067px
>life in US is impossible without a car
>driving a car can make you disabled by not even your own fault
lmao
>>
I would say religion might help, but I think god might hate you even more than an average robot.
>>
well at least you got to experience the chad life for a while
>>
>>34213249
>but I think god might hate you even more than an average robot.

kek

yeah he must have really pissed off god to end up in a wheelchair
>>
>>34212463

How did you percieve robots/neets before shit hit the fan?
>>
Serves you right, roblox
>>
>>34213400
Weird but harmless guys

You know like something was odd about them but not really sure what
>>
>>34213500

At least now you got plenty of time to read up on autism

Anyways, how did you learn of this place anyways? Doubt a regular Chad have time/interest to even know about sites like this
>>
>>34213556
Because he is roleplaying
>>
Wow, sounds to me like there really is a God
>>
>>34213556
I ended up knowing about 4chan via imgur and reddit.

Then slowly ended up on this board,

i initially thought this place was funny and people were just over exaggerating or being sarcastic,
Then i slowly started to understand the darkness of this place
and for some reason i felt a connection to this board

on a side note: most of you guys are good people and i hope things get better for you guys

i have seen many depressed people post here and i like how most of you robots are supportive and helpful.
their are a few edgy angry posters but many of you seem like genuinely nice people
>>
dont believe a word cripple boy
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>34213831
why would that be

orango
>>
>>34213808

I hate Chads with a passion because I'm short, ugly, and ethnic, and women treat Chads like gods while they treat people like me like scum.

Do you think I'm justified?
>>
>>34213927

Also, did you ever believe any of that bluepilled horseshit like "women like smart men" or "women like funny men" or "women like successful men" or did you always realize it was pretty much all good looks and the rest was just stuff women say to feel less shallow?
>>
>>34213927
but aren't you the same
you are short, ugly, and ethnic but you are only attracted to attractive white girls, you judge girls based on their look but dont like when they do it,

I think your hatred is based on jealously which is understandable but not justified
>>
>>34213759
Laugh out loud! xD
>>
>>34212463
you probably deserve to be crippled, we all pay for the shit we do sooner or later.
>>
have you seen the movie "me before you" where a chad gets hit buy a car and has to live in a wheelchair, so he basically becomes a robot but he gets a qt gf who doesn't care he cant walk, do you think you could get a qt gf who doesnt care that you're a cripple or would that be impossible due to the facial deformity's you mentioned?
>>
>>34213994
From a young age i knew looks mattered alot
I mean it was obvious that men wanted attractive girls and women wanted attractive men
You could clearly see that the popular guys and girls were all attractive.
>>
>>34214103
The facial deformity is not severe yet, it just looks like i have permanent botox, and the left side has some scars but it's getting worse as i age. Getting a qt gf to be honest, i dont see that happening.

Some people from my mom's church did try to set me up with another disable girl, which didnt work out.
>>
>>34214028

No I am not only attracted to white girls. I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not racist like women.
>>
>>34212463
That's what you get for driving like a dumbass

I fucking hate idiots on the road
>>
>>34214352
So apart from the race part he was right.
Lets be honest here we judge girls based on their looks and hate the fact that girls do the same.
>>
File: IMG_6720.jpg (21KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6720.jpg
21KB, 500x282px
>>34214417
Or maybe he drunk and drove? I hate drunk drivers, how can someone be so unresponsible?
>>
>>34212463
OP is your pee pee still functioning ? how is your sexual drive ? do you masturbate ?
>>
>>34212463

Chances are you did a threesome with mine, so I thank the car crash for doing something I'd never have balls to do.
>>
>>34212463
lol you were probably not that good looking before
I have always been kind of ugly inside and out but I did once have a solid group of friends, I started working by 16 and was driving at 17 and I had sex with a girl once or twice and she said she loved me and I thought I knew what that was but I have just been sad and lonely ever since and I write runon sentences.
>>
>>34214644
Penis doesn't function properly.
I have very weak erection, and cant ejaculate.
For most part sex drive has decreased.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 600x450px
>its another "we wuz chadz n shiiiieeeeet senpai" episode
>>
>>34213927
>ethnic

Your kind is not welcome here
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.