[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a bitter neckbeard-tier atheist for years. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: moral_orel.jpg (28KB, 500x250px)
moral_orel.jpg
28KB, 500x250px
I've been a bitter neckbeard-tier atheist for years. How do I believe in God again?
>>
>>34212418
8(no spam)ch(.)net/christian/index.html
>>
realize how terrifying Hell can be and then have a near death experience

at least that's how I see most christcucks go about it
>>
How salvation works plain and simple

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQm0PMVpK4

The historical case for Christ's resurrection.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_B4HkbZUTI

What is the gospel?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xx1RUNdRSmk

Failure of false religions.

http://www.reformedapologeticsministries.com/2015/01/failure-of-religions-to-provide.html?m=1

This guy's videos are great study assuming you are not just trolling.
>>
>>34212418
There's nothing wrong with not believing in god, what matters is being a good person. And I'm saying this as someone who believes.

Why everyone hates most atheists is being they're loud always bitter autists.
>>
>>34212571
>everyone must completely abide 110% to a god that no one even truly knows who is like or they'll get sent to a big oven down below

>god doesn't really give a shit about us and probably sees us as a bunch of spergs that are an evolutionary mistake

>supposedly peaceful but flooded the entire planet leaving only 5 or so survivors because there was apparently that much evil going on

>earth is still around after the 20th century, which was pretty much the most violent and bloody century in history with two world wars fucking spanning only two or so decades from each other

I'm not a neckbeard, and I really don't give a shit what you believe, but someone explain these things without resorting to "it's just his plan lel" please.
>>
Start by believing in heaven. That is the gateway to believing in God.
>>
>>34212418

A blow to the head resulting in minor to mid tier brain damage might do it.
>>
>>34212418
You probably won't start believing. You should start sorting out all the issues that make you bitter person, though.
>>
>>34212674
>meatbag with a brain that cannot even comprehend the universe
>trying to understand an entity that literally created that fucking universe

Why are you lot so fucking unjustifiably arrogant?
>>
>>34212674
>wrong, what is forgiveness

>wrong again the story of satan is his refusal to bow down to what he called his "greatest creation"

>wrong, he would've been peaceful had those kikes listened and not disobeyed him several times

>I have no real refute for this

>>34213179
this too
>>
dont try to conform the idea of God to your own universe. if God is really God, then he can defy and also ignore all of the things you see as conventional.

If you put God in a box, then you cant experience the outside-the-box empowerment that you recieve from having faith. Dont look at it like "oh, the magical man in the sky," this is a crude rendering that doesnt do justice to what a supreme being would actually be like.

Jesus is real and life altering power. It will make your life better. just lower your guard and let go of your assumptions about religion in general

Jesus was not a religious person, he was actually protesting the religious establishment in his day because they exploited poor people and gave them false hope. meanwhile Jesus claimed miracles and gave them, so he walked the talk he talked.

if you really study it, the bible is historically accurate. even secular scholars use it as a refrence point because when you really get into it looking at the details there is real history there and its been validated many times

basically, most people have bad myopia about religion and christianity in general. try to find out for yourself what it actually claims. alot of things you think are outright false/not true meant to discourage you from looking into it, because true self empowerment is through Jesus. good day
>>
File: Thinking-man.jpg (71KB, 640x480px)
Thinking-man.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>34212418
>How do I believe in God again?
Do not do it fellow man, if you stand by truth than you must know, realize and rationally conclude that religion, by any means, is a farce and a dangerous farce that is.

I beg you to not fall for such a dangerous meme and use reason and logic in your life. Imagine how our lives would've been if it was not for logic and reason, we would have stayed a savage. No, you must understand that you can be atheist and not a neck-beard, not bitter and so forth.

Please do not do this. Atheism is the only truth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.