[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on Facebook >look up that qt girl you had a crush on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Wojak Sad.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Sad.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>go on Facebook
>look up that qt girl you had a crush on in high school
>she's now married and pregnant at 21
mine wasn't even that attractive, she just had a sweet personality and a guy less attractive than me is married to her now

why didn't i just talk to her?
>>
>already ruined her life at 21
>you're jealous?

why i don't get that
>>
This is why I had to get rid of Facebook. Everyone I went to high school with was getting corporate jobs, and getting engaged, and having kids, and I just couldn't deal with it.

t. 28 year old fag
>>
File: 23425.jpg (80KB, 612x448px) Image search: [Google]
23425.jpg
80KB, 612x448px
>>34212345
i dunno, they look really genuinely happy together and he's a really tidy looking guy
>>
Move on. She did. Now it's your turn. Go find your next chapter in life.
>>
>>34212456
Hopefully it's the ending
>>
you have shit taste in women
>>
File: Wojak Smug feel.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Smug feel.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34212320
>tfw my high school crush is a slut and i just save all her bikini pictures to masturbate to
>>
>>34213398
post them

+60 originality points
>>
File: thicc.jpg (681KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
681KB, 2048x1364px
not a bikini pic but definitely the best ass photo she has (she's the one with the wilson pants)
>>
File: r9k Scissers.jpg (49KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
r9k Scissers.jpg
49KB, 460x613px
>>34212349
my closest friends all did this when i hit 22 i saw a couple of them disappeared off facebook, they weren't good with girls much like me.

out of 50 people in our year about 9 deleted their accounts.
>>
>>34213955
holy fuck thats one perfect ass
>>
>>34212421
replace girlfriend with parents and it's r9k
>>
>>34212320
I did. And mine brushed me off. Yours would too I bet. /thread
>>
>>34212456
Chads never have to move on. Oneitises never have to move on.
>>
My crushes
>Druggie college drop out
>FtM transgender
>Asexual
I wish I could hook up with the druggie still. The asexual one is cool too, but she lives out of state.
>>
>>34212345
>Married to somebody she loves
>Having kids at a young age so they are healthy and you aren't old when they are growing up
>Life on track
>life ruined

How's high school going?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.