[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw diagnosed aspie >suicidal >want to die a hero in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>tfw diagnosed aspie
>suicidal
>want to die a hero in a warzone (instead of alone in my room)
>can't join the British army because guys with aspergers aren't allowed in
WTF do i do now? i want to die violently in the heat of battle surrounded by my comrades not alone with everyone thinking I'm a loser.
>>
>>34212171
Maybe you could start by not posting a world war 2 uniformed Wojak in a world war 1 British trench.
>>
>>34212171
>i want to die violently in the heat of battle surrounded by my comrades
Join ISIS
>>
>>34212171
>want to die a hero in a warzone
That is why I got started on joining the Army. I haven't picked an MOS but I'm thinking of Infantry. I don't know. I was going to join Marines, but my family would have blacklisted me. It's amazing their okay with the Army.
>>
>>34212171
the YPG accepts foreign help. go kill some isis.
>>
File: 1453217309964.jpg (11KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
1453217309964.jpg
11KB, 350x309px
>>34212171
>guys with asperger's aren't allowed.

What's this hot garbage? I'm pretty sure in the US of A you can join the military as long as you have a doctor verify you. Having Diet Autism won't affect your ability to obey orders and carry a firearm.

You should probably lie about your diagnosis if you can.
>>
File: Capture.png (72KB, 609x431px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
72KB, 609x431px
>>34212237
British army wants a dumb 10/10 chad who doesn't know how good he's got it
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (34KB, 206x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
34KB, 206x211px
>>34212171
I wanted to do this same thing anon and almost got in too, but then my autism took over and I backed out at the last second because didn't want to leave my doge

I still regret not dying in combat, even an IED would have sufficed. Would still be better than slowly wasting away until you kill yourself knowing your best years are behind you, which is what I'm doing now
>>
>>34212237
>You should probably lie about your diagnosis if you can
This honestly. They only know what you tell them. I gave them my records on this surgery I had ONLY because they will eventually see the scar and it's distinct.
>>
>>34212321
uh, you in the right thread there chief? also i'd do the same thing if a chav grill did that
>>
File: Jet Plane Police Officer.png (212KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jet Plane Police Officer.png
212KB, 600x450px
>>34212335
against the law to lie, dunno what the punishment is but i don't want to take the risk
>>
File: IMG_0672.png (539KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.png
539KB, 633x758px
>>34212321
Nothing, just another dumb whore trying to provoke a man to engage her so she can claim rape and patriarchy. What she technically did was assault and if it's on a bus it's also on camera so next time stand up and start slapping the shit out of her, then claim self defense because you were assualted
>>
>>34212374
No, I understand where you are coming from. I only decided to...withhold some things after careful deliberation and weighing of my options. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if you sing like a fucking canary and tell them the entire history of you then you definitely aren't getting in.
>>
>>34212312

Or they don't want anyone throwing tantrums because their fucking daily schedule is disrupted.
They sometimes let autists in if their autism is mild.
>>
>>34212435
yet they allow women in who are half as strong as the men, and im not that kind of autist, im just a quiet guy who struggles to befriend people, nothing wrong with my ability to fight.
>>
>>34212171
Join the peshmerga / YPG
>>
>>34212424
yeah, listen to this guy, When I was in the Navy we all used to laugh about how we lied on our psyche forms. Questions like "When standing in a high place, do you ever feel like jumping?" Who the fuck is going to say yes? Everyone lies anon, it's the only way to get through life. Anyway, they're not going to jail you for lying on a military application form.
>>
File: 4chan Doctor Autism.jpg (96KB, 1409x457px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Doctor Autism.jpg
96KB, 1409x457px
>>34212530
why didn't they just pull up your medical records and see all the shit you lied about not having?
>>
>>34212576
Where would they get YOUR records, anon? They only know what you tell them. If, however, you give them reason to believe something is wrong with you they will dig. But if you are trying to enlist, they aren't going to come down that hard on you. It's that simple.
>>
>>34212171
Go to South Africa and join their police, don't tell them your a fucking aspie like you clearly did for your enlistment the first time in britan, you will see massive Action and kill many people as police there. Probably die too.
>>
>>34212616
they're run by the fucking government, if you have a history siezures or hearing voices they need to know about it, and the government would have easy access to that info

this is the british navy you're talking about right?
>>
>>34212616
Also, they don't really pull up your records unless the job you are applying for requires Secret clearance
>>
>>34212576
>>34212616
>Where would they get YOUR records, anon?
This. As far as I know there's no giant database of medical records, not in Australia at least. Shit, if I go to a different doctor a couple of suburbs over they know nothing about me.
>>
>>34212707
Everyone gets a criminal histroy check in Australia if your joining the military. In fact I'm pretty sure all service personnel have to be cleared to secret, on a need to know basis of course. Being cleared to secret doesn't mean you'll have access to all secret material.
>>
>>34212695
You need to do more research and inform yourself, because it seems you are speaking out of ignorance and fear. I get it though, I was the same.

But look, at the end of the day this is your choice. It's all on you. You have to do some soul searching and determine whether or not you want to be completely honest and hope for the best or with hold certain things and have a better chance.
>>
File: Soldiers Cuck.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Soldiers Cuck.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>34212712
if the police can get access to previous mental health problems why can't the army?
>>
>>34212776
>Doctors might also release records at the request of police or another law enforcement authority, if it is believed that an unlawful activity has taken place. But it's up to the doctor to choose whether to comply with the request or not.
That's taken from an Australian website. Note that not only does a doctor have to be willing to comply, it also says nothing about a large scale database which the police/army can dip into to check you out. You would literally have to tell them your doctors details and that you'd been treated for a mental illness before they could come searching.
>>
>>34212171
>Turn on police radio.
>Listen for crimes.
>If there's something hot near your go be the hero you want to be.
>Eventually you'll get shot.
>>
File: 20128148425856734_20.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
20128148425856734_20.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
>>34212870
i live in northern ireland so i could wear an "Ulster is british" shirt in a catholic area. but they'd probably maime me instead of murder me
>>
>>34212937
Are any of the protestant paramilitaries still active in anyway?
>>
>>34213022
not since most of the terrorists became politicians
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.