[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw eat only 800 calories a day , every day >still can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 63

File: 1484618251251.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484618251251.png
35KB, 765x758px
>tfw eat only 800 calories a day , every day
>still can't lose weight

Why do people still believe the calorie myth
>>
If you're not losing weight, you're eating more calories than you think, you fucking retard
>>
>>34211854
do you drink enough water (real water not some coke zero crap)? your body needs water to burn fat so it might store up on water if you are not drinking enough resulting in more water weight
>>
>>34211854
you sure you have no constipation?
>>
File: squat.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>34211854
Ye you're more than likely eating more than 800 a day.

You're a dumb fat fuck.
>>
>>34211854
>im the exception to the law of conservation of energy
>>
File: 1481899993156.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1481899993156.png
37KB, 560x407px
>>34211854
I only eat 600 calories a day my brother and I'm losing weight just fine.
I've lost 40 pounds so far. Still got like 50 pounds left to lose.
>>
>>34211890
No I don't drink water. If I go get water now will the weight melt off me?

>>34211877
>>34211905
No absolutely not. I wake up in morning and I go to work and don't eat anything at all during this time. When I get home I make myself 3 hot pockets from my freezer. Hot pockets are 270 calories each. I drink diet coke with 0 calories as well. After I eat my meal of hot pockets and diet coke I play video games for 2 something hours and than I go to sleep and wake up in the morning and start the whole routine again.
>>
File: 1477454448167.jpg (58KB, 451x604px) Image search: [Google]
1477454448167.jpg
58KB, 451x604px
>>34211854
It's not enough to just eat few calories. You have to take in LESS THAN YOU BURN OFF every single day until the store energy is all used up.

So if you take in 800 calories but only expend enough energy to burn off 790 calories, the amount of weight loss will not be measurable.

You gotta be more active. A LOT more active. The body is so efficient with its fuel usage than you will be floored at how much effort you need to output to burn off just 100 calories.
>>
>>34212016
see there's your problem. cut the coke shit and drink water, also try to eat something which has fiber so you don't get diarrhea from the water and you should be fine, 800 kcal probably will result in some backslash from your body once you go off the diet

>>34212042
there is no way he burns less than 800 kcal a day, there is such a thing as resting caloric rate which is the amount of kcalories the body will burn when you do nothing at all, which is for most people in the +1800 kcal range, doing sports pales in comparison
>>
>>34212016
The coke is making your body think there is more calories than what you're truly consuming, making you store fat. That being said stop eating process food and drinking soda, that shit is incredibly bad for you and designed to keep you fat. Take this moment to learn discipline and self control, not only that but excercise, I can't stress this enough. Excercise will feel like shit at first but as soon as that high hits(at week 2 or 3) you'll feel incredibly good about yourself and develop confidence.
>>
>>34211854
then start doing calisthenics in your room at night

Jumping Jacks x 50
Pushups x 20
Situps x 20
for 5 sets

if you go to bed not feeling hungry, you're eating too much
>>
>anon disproves thermodynamics

Good job nigger.
>>
try daily intermittent fasting (6 hour eating window, 18 hours drink only water). I had lost a lot of weight on it in just a couple of months and I wasn't even fat to begin with. It's safe, you're not gonna die from it certainly.
Don't count calories, don't try out any "brand new weigh loss diets" as it's all bullshit. Just fucking stop eating you fat cunt. Tie yourself to bed if you don't have any sense of self control.
>>
>>34211854
Most people seriously underestimate just how many calories they consume. I doubt you eat only 800.
>>
>>34212016
>living on hot pockets and diet coke
You'll die of malnutrition/heartdisease/organfailure before you start to see the outline of that six pack.
>>
>>34212252

Why not just split your calories throughout the day like a normal person?
>>
>>34212016
What the fuck?

Why are you eating hot pockets and drinking diet coke?

For the calories you could enjoy a shitload of lean meat, vegetables, and fruit

You should also do some light exercise. Weightlifting is the best because it doesn't suck as much as cardio, but burns more calories. Look it up if you don't believe me
>>
why dont you eat something not disgusting you rancid fuck. go buy some veggies and meat, and stop porking down your greasy heart-attack sticks and cancer-water. fuck you fatty mcfat fuck, starve yourself
>>
>>34211854
ate only 5 oranges in the last 4 days and lost 5 Kg so far
while doing nothing but sitting on my ass all day
losing weight is so fucking stupidly easy
>>
>>34212016
Bullshit you only eat 3 hotpockets.
>>
I'm on a caloric deficit for half a year now, I'm hungry for some 2/3rds of my awake time. I eat to fullness once a day, and it's not christmas dinner tier "that last cupcake stopped somewhere around my sternum" fullness, just satiety.
Do thin people function like that daily and just lie about it? Or are there actually people who eat how much they want of what they want without gaining weight, and I was just dealt one more shitty card in my genetic hand?
>>
>>34212800
do what i did
dont eat for a week except maybe a fruit here and there if necessary suppress stomach pain with painkillers after that week you should feel full after 1-2 slices bread usually
>>
>>34211998
What do you eat exactly to do this over an extended period of time?
>>
>>34212856
I did almost that. I can't not eat anything, I simply don't have the willpower to force such torture on myself and I can't fall asleep hungry.
But I ate really tiny portions for a while, stopping myself as soon as the hunger cramps went away, not eating to fullness.
Now I can feel full after two slices of whole grain bread with some cheese and lots of veggies, but it only lasts 2-3 hours at most. And I know that if I eat whenever the hunger comes back, I'm gonna go past my maintenance intake.
I fool my stomach with water, tea, eating apples or salads before the real meal, but doesn't help all that much, I still feel uncomfortable for most of the day. I got used to it and learned to deal with it, just wondering if it's something that comes effortlessly to others.
>>
>>34211854
If you're eating under 1500 and you aren't losing weight, you're lying. I don't care what you say or what you think you eat, you are lying.

>b-b-b-ut
You are L Y I N G.

Part of the reason people hate fatties is because you develop such a deep pathological lying streak about it, insulting everyone around you with the same diseased thinking that sent you that way. It's dirty.

>blbulbulbublub
Stop bullshitting.

>but my parents
>but my genes
>but my hunger
>but my convenience
stop bullshitting, you fat fucks

This is coming from someone with a crippled thyroid.
>>
>>34213130
when the pain gets too bad i just chug a Ibu 600
after that i can sleep just fine
i usually eat 3-4 oranges over the day and 2 slices of bread in the morning and before sleep
when im thirsty i drink self pressed orange juice

wouldnt say its effortless since i like eating
but yeah im hungry most of the time too but i accept it as sacrifice to finally lose weigth while not having to change my other habits to make room for sport
its basicely a lazy way to lose weight
>>
File: 1484555624591.jpg (331KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
1484555624591.jpg
331KB, 1000x649px
>>34211854
the only explanation is that you sleepwalk and eat the other 1600 calories
>>
>>34211943
Yeah wtf

I actually did eat like 800 cals a day and my metabolism just slowly shuts down so I don't lose any weight but stay freezing cold.

Starving yourself is just as bad as eating junkfood all day retard.
>>
>>34211854
You're doing such a small amount of physical activity that 800 cals is still more than you need.

You should also replace that "800" cals of presumably fast food shit with stuff like lentils or mushroom soup.
>>
>>34212178
Drinking coke shouldn't matter. I am doing the same thing as he is, eating 700 calories a day. I drink diet pop and eat processed meals everyday and I am losing weight just fine.
>>
>>34213277
>I actually did eat like 800 cals a day and my metabolism just slowly shuts down so I don't lose any weight but stay freezing cold.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Post this on /fit/.

I lost 500 cals just keking at this fattie logic.
>>
>>34211854
You need to exercise and do calisthenics, I recommend the generic anime workout of pushups, situps, squats, and run everyday. also stick to only eating a small bowl of white rice a small piece of meat everyday, should be chicken, and by small, I mean like 1 tendy for an entire bowl of rice, even better if fish.
>>
>>34211854

It's either you that's unaware/in denial about how much you eat:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJrC3RTtgQ

Or you got dyscaclula or however you spell it
>>
>>34213277
no starving yourself works good when you can live with the side effects

the "dont eat nothing or you will stay fat" thing is a meme imo
i lost several Kg this week just by not eating at all
thanks to chemo meds for killing my appetite
>>
>>34212178
>making your body think
I'm really sick of this broscience

>no brah, don't eat after 6 PM, your body turns it all into fat
>no brah, don't eat only once a day, your body will think that you don't get enough food so it will start storing food(???)
>no brah, don't eat vegetables, your body will think you're a pussy ass vegan poser and make you fat as revenge and also strangle you when you sleep

Fucking retarded. Your body doesn't "think" anything: it follows certain QUANTIFIABLE rules. What happened to common sense? Eat less than you burn to lose weight, and for the love of God try to eat healthy at that (i.e. you CAN lose weight on pizza but you're gonna be hungry, miserable, AND deficient in nutrients).
>>
>>34212016
If that's all you eat then make sure you take daily vitamins so you don't get any deficiency.
>>
>>34212800
Thin people are not on a caloric deficit, you mong. If they were, they'd keep on losing weight.

And YES, there are people who eat exactly how much they want and maintain a healthy weight. It's both nature (the "obesity gene" actually controls your appetite, not your weight) and nurture (if you're used to overeating, normal portions look small).

You can't change the first part, but you can change the second. Break the conditioning. Eat more protein. Eat less calorie-dense food. Eat more times throughout the day if intermittent fasting isn't working out for you.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1478806360967.jpg (10KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
1478806360967.jpg
10KB, 261x223px
OP here.

Let's get something straight, I am not lying. All I eat is 800 calories or less a day. It's 3 hot pockets a day. I don't have time to eat or "cheat" or anything because of my job and I'm saving money. I make 3 hot pockets a day and only drink diet coke or diet snapple (which admittedly has like 10 calories). Also I have no reason to lie, and NO I'm not a total lard ass, I just want to lose 20lbs. I'm currently 160lbs at 5'8. So I'm not a fatty, but I just can't lose weight no matter how restrictive my calorie intake is. I believe it's because I fucked up my metabolism from years of being anorexic (use to be 127lbs). So I can't even lose weight by eating 800 calories and I don't know what to do. My last resort is taking those phen- something diet pills , but I did that 2 years ago and almost diet. I got dizzy and my heart started palpatating and I woke up in a hospital after passing out on my parents glass dining room table.
>>
>>34212016
How much do you weigh? You might be retaining water weight somehow.

Do you really eat only three hot pockets per day?
>>
Eat less calories, burn more calories.

That's how you lose weight.
>>
>>34213529
>anorexic
>127 lb s at 5'8
nigger im 110 pounds at 5'7 and i wouldnt say im anorexic
>>
>>34213529
what do you do for work?

if you go to work and sit for 8 hours a day and don't even move your arms that's probably a good factor as to why you're not burning any extra cals
>>
>>34213529
Your maintenance calories should be in the vicinity of 2,000 kcal/diem. You should be losing about a kg a week. What's your body fat percentage? If you're full on skinnyfat mode you're burning even fewer calories.

If you truly cannot lose weight, you should go to see a doctor. Maybe you're retaining water like mad.
>>
>>34211854
Kill yourself you fat fuck.

Apparently I wasn't the first to tell your fat ass to kill yourself. This is original.
>>
>>34212800
Kind of

If I get hungry and it's not mealtime, I'll have a mug of coffee with ~4 grams of sugar, and ~1.5 TBsp of heavy cream in it.
>>
>>34211854
I guarantee you, you aren't eating only 800 calories a day.
800 calories would be only one small meal a day.
Fatties like you lack impulse control and you keep tricking yourself into thinking small extra calories don't count.
You getting the 6 piece tendies instead of 3 piece. It's not just "3 extra pieces so you don't have to include them in your calorie count"
Unless you're saying you're literally an exception to the law of thermodynamics, you are eating more calories than you expend.
>>
>>34212252
I do that! Thanks to it I don't feel hungry through the day. I loose around 1-2 kg a week.

But I really can't it ANYTHING during fasting period otherwise I'll starve.
>>
>>34213490
>Thin people are not on a caloric deficit,

I know, but for me maintenance intake won't be a much different experience. Right now I'm losing less than half a kg a week, all it takes is one more snack a day and I'll plateau.
When I eat to satisfaction, I get fat. Tested.
>>
I'm 5'7 75kg and I lose fat on 2000 calories.
>>
>>34213529
EAT
FUCKING
REAL
FOOD

Change the 3 hotpockets a day to:
>1x bacon + 1x egg for breakfast and lunch
>ditto + spinach for dinner
and switch the fucking diet coke out for water or coffee (best be unsweetened)

I can't even tell if this is fucking bait or not
>>
>>34213709
I don't understand. Calories is calories I thought. What's the difference, I'm still only eating 800 calories, I SHOULD BE LOSING WEIGHT. Also the hot pockets isn't like all fat, there is protein and vegetables in them. It's not like I'm straight up eating choclate cake or something.
>>
>>34213670
>When I eat to satisfaction, I get fat. Tested.
Well my friend, I am exactly like you. We gotta accept our lot in life and that we're never gonna be truly happy when eating normally.

Fill your day with other activities to forget the hunger, and remember: it's not really hunger unless you'd go for something other than your favourite foods.
>>
>>34213231
What if your body can't use existing fat due some disease? Then he can eat nothing and die fat from starvation.

They did some experiment on mice.
>>
>>34213277
keep lying to yourself you stupid fat fuck
>>
File: JakeO.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
JakeO.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>34213529
>almost diet

IM KEKKING SO HARD
>>
>>34213529
Drink water!

The fuck is wrong with you, how can you not drink water? You need like 3 liters a day.

Just fill some empty coke bottles with tap water and keep them near your PC or whatever. Just drink water, dude.
>>
>>34213738
>Also the hot pockets isn't like all fat, there is protein and vegetables in them.
>there is protein and vegetables in them.

Soda has water im it, doesn't make it juice.
>>
>>34212016
Any Coca Cola product advertised as "ZERO CALORIES" has at least 500 calories you fat shit. And you get fat also from carbohydrates, so that "ZERO Coke" must have a loadshit of carbs
>>
>>34211854

You either can't count properly, have the worst metabolic disease in the history of modern medicine or are completely and utterly full of shit.

My guess is full of shit. Go fuck yourself you lying, flatulent gastropod
>>
>>34213903
coke zero has legit <5 calories per bottle AFAK

but it's still fucking OP up
>>
>>34212016
i will never understand how people don't drink water

don't you get thirsty? diet coke does not quench thirst
>>
File: 1479645563009.png (261KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479645563009.png
261KB, 357x326px
>>34211854
>Why do people still believe the calorie myth
It's not a myth, but you're some sort of mythical demihuman whose engine doesn't spend fuel to keep running.
That or you're lying to us at least, most likely to yourself as well.
It wouldn't be the first time fatty himself actually decides to believe he eats less than he actually does and obstinately refuses to shed his delusions when faced with others sharing advice or doubt of his honesty.
Even the worst fatass isn't incapable of reading the nutritional facts and doing the elementary school level math, so ignorance isn't an excuse.

And I dropped weight from 250lbs to 180lbs by replacing alcohol with copious amounts of diet soda and mostly eating junk, but just less of it.
>>
>>34213877
not that anon but I've been drinking about 2850ml a day and my pee is now colourless like water, I heard that its kind of unhealthy to be that colour, should I drink more tea and less water so it has some colour????
>>
>>34213959
water pee = good
>>
>>34213959
No the lighter it is, the better hydrated you are. So lighter is better.
>>
File: 1449208060663.gif (1MB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
1449208060663.gif
1MB, 236x177px
What kind of hotpockets are you eating, OP? MyFitnessPal shows that they're anywhere from 300 to 750 kcal. If you eat three of the latter daily, no wonder you can't lose any weight.
>>
>>34212178
that is dumb as shit, if we give diet coke to africans they will get fat right? because their body thinks the dirt they eat is more calories right?
>>
File: Willl.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Willl.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>34213991
>>34214011

Hmm I hope so, I mean after a meal its normally got some colour but the past 2 weeks ive been just peeing water, sometimes I think to myself I could just drink it and be self sufficient.
>>
I eat whatever I want whenever I want. That includes at least 3 meals a day as well as at least 1 can of regular coke I love that shit. And I'm severely underweight. Make 5'7 104 pounds. It's all genes and I actually really hate my body.
>>
>>34211854
It's real mate. I lost quite a lot of weight because I'm too retarded to remember when to eat. However, when I do eat it's not the junk you consume.
>>
>dude why would you eat enjoyable perfectly filling food when you could eat twice as much bland protein and vegetables with water
You could stay satiated round the clock on a 1500 calorie restriction by eating 2-300 cals of pizza every few hours if you wanted, and you're more likely to stick to it. Losing weight and staying thin is all down to learning how to eat in moderation, if you are a fat fuck who doesn't know when to stop eating you will never feel satisfied with <2000 calories, whether that's in unhealthy food or the equivalent in meat and vegetables. You are going to have to develop the discipline to eat less, might as well do it the easy way. If you wonder why people find it so hard to stick to diets, it's because they receive retarded advice like this and decide it's too hard and just give up. "nah dude don't eat less of the foods you like just make a huge lifestyle change and only drink water and eat big portions of tasteless shit and give up your one pleasure in life, also start exercising hours everyday", yeah fuck that.
>>
>>34214083
What a surprise there's no mention of what the quantities actually are.
I bet your idea of a complete meal wouldn't satisfy op.
>>
File: TheGreaterAryanRaceseal1.png (9KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
TheGreaterAryanRaceseal1.png
9KB, 350x227px
you do realize if you eat too little calories your body will actually store fat right?

you need fat to burn fat.
>>
>>34214033
Lean pockets I get assortment of them but my favorite is meatballs w/mozzerralla and jalapeno chicken
>>
>>34214159
>meat and vegetables are tasteless
>I'd rather have my cheesy tomato bread instead!
You have the palate of a child.
>>
>>34214199
starving myself always worked better for me than normal diets
>>
>>34214159
300 cals of pizza is 1 slice, you're not even gonna tickle the hunger.
Better to learn to make tasty healthy, filling food and have a couple of slices on your cheat day.
>>
>>34211854
>eat 2500 calories a day
>only leave dor more for class4s and food
>115 lbs

feels good man
>>
>>34214199
>if you eat too little calories your body will actually store fat

From what? Osmosis, or photosynthesis?
>>
>>34214241
That's because when you're starving yourself, you eat less calories than when you're on a diet. "Starvation mode" is bullshit invented by fat people to avoid eating a small amount of food.
>>
>>34212923
It's called go to your doctor and get a prescription for ADHD meds. Adderall or generic amphetamine will kill your appetite no problem.
>>
>>34214216
Now OP, pay very close attention: when you say you eat 3 hotpockets a day, do you mean you eat 3 PACKETS or 3 POCKETS?

This is very important.
>>
>>34212016
>living on a diet of coke and hot pockets

If you don't mind being dead, just continue doing this for a bit and you'll lose weight eventually.
>>
>>34212016
>1 hotpocket
>270 kcal

I don't believe this, amerifat food can't be that bad. Doesn't a hotpocket bag have like 15 of those? Why would half a bag suffice the caloric intake of 1 man?
>>
>>34214264
you got worms
>>
>>34211854

>slowly losing weight I just started lifting but eating like before
>passed my driving test today
>things are getting better

I'm on the way to become a Normie, finally
>>
>>34214309
always thought the same
>>
>>34211854

>3 spoons of peanut butter
>snacking on shake all morning =
>2 eggs, 1 scoop protons, banana, spinach, berries, chia seeds

for lunch got
>1/2 cup rice, frozen veggies, 100g salmon

>protein bar

Not sure about dinner

maxed out at 155 lbs, 6'. Fucking sucks, so hard to bulk.
>>
>>34214309
That's untrue. While it doesn't happen over a 1 week period, ascetism ( religious fasting) works that way. You keep eating 3 locusts and 2 spoonfulls of honey a day and don't move until your bosy accepts your lifestyle, over a year. You will weigh 100 pounds and barely be able to lift up a 40 pounds rock, but you will survive.
>>
>>34211854
>>tfw eat only 800 calories a day , every day
>>still can't lose weight

Starving yourself is just as bad as eating too much.
>>
>>34213822
What you are probably referring to is the ob/ob mouse, and that animal strain has no problems with utilizing fat, if it ate as much as the average mouse it would be the same size.

The ob/ob mouse has a mutation which impairs the production of a hormone called leptin, which makes you feel full and no longer hungry. Because it doesn't have enough leptin, it doesn't feel full when it should, and ends up eating to excess and that's why it is fat.

OP, you're not keeping track of all your calories, or you're not properly monitoring your weight. Use an online calculator to get your BMR. Wear an activity tracker to monitor how many calories you're burning on top of the amount your body burns just by living. Then actually monitor every calorie you ingest. Also, make sure you track your weight with a consistent reference, as how much water and shit is in your body can vary your weight by a certain amount.

Losing weight isn't easy, but don't make excuses. You're like everyone else. You maintain a calorie deficit, and you'll lose weight.
>>
>>34214228
As does the majority of the population. You don't really want to give them advice on how to lose weight though, you just want to publicly jerk yourself off over your fitness regimen that no one cares about
>>
>>34214457
it sounds like you are agreeing with him
>>
OP here

So I'm not losing weight because my body is in starvation mode?

Should I move up to 5 hot pockets a day? That would total to about 1400 calories.
>>
>>34214628
starvation mode is a meme

you should eat something else instead of hot pockets you fat fuck
>>
>>34212252
>>34212330
There's a lot of scientific literature which suggests that intermittent fasting has a lot of other health benefits when it comes to living longer, which aren't due to the weight loss itself.

Also, once you get over the hump I find it easier to go a day or two (non-consecutively) a week than to try and spread the deficit across every day.
>>
>>34213738
>le calories is calories meme
what you eat does fucking matter you mongrel. enjoy destroying your digestive system
>>
>>34212016
>drinking diet soda

First and foremost: diet soda is fucking poison. If you want soda just drink regular fucking soda. That diet shit is 10x worse for you AND does fuck all to lose weight.

Also, eating literally once a day is just as bad for you as eating too much. And I hope you're not eating after 7 pm.
>>
>>34214628
How long have you followed the three hotpockets a day diet?
Have you deviated from it by having something else?
>>
>>34214628
tell me your specs m/f, age, height, weight
>>
File: 1442050114079.jpg (14KB, 208x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442050114079.jpg
14KB, 208x240px
>>34214703
nice mom science
>>
>>34214703
>That diet shit is 10x worse for you AND does fuck all to lose weight

It has no calories
It might not help you lose weight but it won't ruin your progress either
The normal stuff however is like 90 calories a glass, now THAT will slow your progress
Besides, other than ruining your teeth diet soda is harmless
>>
>>34214703
>diet soda is worse than regular soda
[citation needed]
>does fuck all to lose weight
Yeah well it doesn't have calories so it neither contributes nor hiders.
>>
>>34211854
You've probably been doing it for like a week you absolute flump. Come back in a year.
>>
>>34214713
male
5'8
>>
>>34214740
its harmless as long as you arent drinking like 10 gallons a day for years, but water isnt replaceable, if you still want to drink diet soda keep drinking water too
>>
>>34211854
Congratulations, you're the first observed instance of a violation of the law of conservation of energy. Either that or you, like 99.99999% of people who fail to lose weight on their diet, have either your TDEE or your calorie intake wrong. Those 0.00001% of people have serious metabolic dysfunctions which either render them seriously ill, comatose or kill them during early childhood.
>>
>>34214777
Why are you trying to lose weight anyway? Trap?
Anyway, eat less
You're not very tall or very fat so you can't eat as much
>>
File: 1484132097322.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484132097322.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
male
188cm
88kg +/-1

is that alright? am i fat? should i loose weight? should i exercise? please someone judge me
>>
>>34214843
You should lose about 10kg
>>
>>34214777
>160
And here I thought you were overweight.
Regardless, you'll lose plenty still with 800 cal a day
>>
>>34212016
>I go to work and don't eat anything at all during this time
You don't drink anything as well?
>>
File: 1482872693244.jpg (63KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482872693244.jpg
63KB, 500x650px
Alright skellys, I'm a 5'8" 240lbs spic who eats 4-5 meals a day. What can I do to go down under 180lbs?
>>
>>34214777
There is no way your basal metabolic rate is under 1500kcal, add in at least 500kcal for basic tasks and an office job, and you come out at 2000. If you truly ate 800kcal per day, you'd be losing about 4.5kg per month.
>>
chalking this up as bait. everyone, move along and let this pig bask in his troph of delusion.
>>
File: IMG_4085.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4085.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>140 pounds
>male
>/fit/
>FUCKING 5'6
FUCK MY REAL PARENTS MY ADOPTED DAD IS LIKE 6'3
>>
>>34214843
BMI says you're just at the high point of what's considered normal weight.
Go jogging sometimes and munch more raw veggies to fill your tumtum or something and it's fine.
>>
>>34214908
>Go on /fit/
>Read sticky X F
>>
File: 1483516131773.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483516131773.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>34212343

>enjoy
>vegetables, and fruit
>>
>>34214777
you need 2091 calories to maintain
1591 to lose 1 lb of fat a week
1091 to lose 2 lb of fat a week
I would suggest going around 1300 and drink diet soda if you want, just remember nothing can replace water.

high fat/high protein is the best way to go as well, like 3 270 cal hot pockets a day arent healthy, but they arent going to make you gain weight so you either are eating more or have only been doing it for like a day or two
>>
>>34212800
When you do a lot of sport you have to eat a shit load of food not too loose weight.
>>
>>34214908
dont eat for a week
then eat only small amounts

basicely what >>34212856 said
>>
>>34211854
You're lying to us and yourself
>>
>>34214908
Eating less and light exercise, you dumb worthless faggot.
>>
>>34214628
None of the scientific literature supports that "starvation mode" broscience.

Are you using a digital scale to monitor your weight? Also, depending on how much shit is in your stomach and intestines, and how much water is in your bladder, your weight can vary a lot. After I fast for a day and I have a shit and a piss, the scale weight can vary ~4-6 pounds. So it could be you aren't noticing the variations because you're not weighing from a consistent point.

The good part about stuff like leafy greens and grapes is that they fill you up way more. The act of chewing and all that makes you feel fuller, despite having way less calories than something like a hot pocket.

Don't believe the anti-diet soda meme, if you can't do just water and it keeps you from more sugary and calorie rich drinks, keep with it. The effects it will have on your blood glucose won't change that much.

Try getting a bit more exercise in. Even like, going for an hour long walk each day. Listen to podcasts and audiobooks while you walk and relax. Losing weight isn't easy, but it's not impossible.
>>
File: 1476026183455.jpg (7KB, 172x255px) Image search: [Google]
1476026183455.jpg
7KB, 172x255px
>>34212016
>no water
>3 hotpockets a day
ANON WHAT
>>
>>34214384
It is. Hotpockets, and processed food in general, are terrible for you. Why OP thought he could lose weight on a diet of hotpockets and diet coke is a horrible approach. Cook your own food OP. I mean that.
>>
I have only drank a cup of milk and a cup of tea in ~22 hours and I'm not hungry. What the fuck gives? Is diet this easy or something wrong with my metabolism? I was hungry all the time before i started the diet.
>>
>>34214931
Bowl of grated carrot, cabbage and apple with a dash of lemon's juice is exquisite cuisine.
>>
>>34214843
post body
or just do a quick test, does your gut stick out more than your chest? if yes, fat.
>>
>>34212016
dude you need to eat in the morning or your metabolism doens't activate, also spice your food up and cut diet coke

getting you metabolism up in the morning is reaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy important tho, I went from not losing weight to losing 40 punds by eating one sandwich in the morning
>>
OP bake some skinless chicken breasts in a little olive oil with seasoning and steam yourself good green vegetables like broccoli. You can also bake yourself a sweet potato or steam some rice. Eating healthy really isn't that hard you just need to stick with it.
t. Guy who lost 80 lbs
>>
>>34215019
Revolting
Fruits mixed with vegetables are usually revolting

>inb4 tomatoes
>>
Are you drinking 5 gallons of coca cola zero or something? That'll probably explain it drinking only water and go walks my man
>>
>>34214955
I started riding a bike seriously and gained like 10 kg in a year because the exercise was making me super hungry.
>>
>>34214833
fuck off with this meme already
>>
>>34215100
>Laws of physics a meme

kekarooni, fattaladi
>>
>finally get a job
>decide to celebrate my last day of freedom by gettng a large meat eater pizza, krispy creme donuts, dorritos, and an in n out hamburger
>eat it all
>get sick and throw up
>call in sick my first day at work
>they fire me

god dammit. being a fatass who cant control his eating is now costing me my job. its gone too far.
>>
>>34215095
Zero calories is still zero calories.
Even if it gives you cancer when you're 60 and ruins your teeth.
>>
>>34215234
>MUH ZERO CALORIES
>calories are the only thing that makes you fat
>>
>>34215265
Objectively yes.
Name something else that does
>>
>>34215144
God I hate meme loving normals
Even the way you write is cringe
>>
>>34215015
anyone please respond?

do I have cancer or something?

this lack of appetite can't be normal
>>
>>34215265
tumblr spotted
>>
File: 25 - wXgQNWV.jpg (147KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
25 - wXgQNWV.jpg
147KB, 633x758px
>>34215166
>getting sick from eating that

you deserve it for being such a weak faggot. I could eat that in my sleep and still be hungry
>>
>>34214865
I remember weighing about 80kg and I legit looked so skelly that I was embarassed to take my shirt off
>>34214923
I eat veggies quite regulary actually, I don't drink soda and don't eat out/eat any fastfood like McD or KFC (not for dietary reasons, I just don't like it), though I must be doing something wrong still
>>
>>34215166
Why did you call in sick you retard
Just because you threw up? Baby
>>
>>34215286
yes it is that easy
lardplanets just dont have self control

i dont have any appetite either
but its chemo meds rather than strong will
>>
>>34215265
Feel free to prove me wrong mr CRA.
>>
>>34215286
It's pretty normal.
Your appetite has adjusted to a healthy level. Your body recognizes that it just doesnt need anything right now
>>
>>34213738
no you fucking dipshit, because you're eating shitloads of fat, which is probably the reason you're not losing any weight
>>
>>34215015
It's instinctual. In the wild, people would have periods or days when they didn't eat. The hunger comes to remind you, but it isn't there all the time because it would interfere with your ability to hunt. People just got conditioned to the 3 meals a day schedule.
>>
>>34215306
Then do something other than sit around.
There's more to a human body than guts, bones and fat.
>>
>>34215265
It's true. The concern with diet sodas is the effect on blood glucose and insulin, but those aren't directly related to fat. So while diet sodas has some other potential problems, it isn't with fat.
>>
>>34215339
Yea I tried going to the gym and lasted 3 days. people were staring and laughing because I had no idea what I am doing. There is only one gym in my small town so there aren't any alternatives. Made me anxious to ever go back there
>>
>>34215306
If you're really worried, get a body fat % measurement done. That will tell you what you're actual level of fat is.
>>
>>34215430
Buy a bicycle and do bodyweight exercise
Stop blaming other people for your own failure
>>
>>34215440
Stop being patronizing
>>
What the fuck OP, do not starve yourself. Eat enough that you feel comfortable, just stop eating garbage. Your body needs nutrients and fuel.
Start drinking a shit ton of water every day. There are phone apps that make it like a game, or simply you can set alarms to remind you to drink several full cups of water a day.
This is gonna make you shit and piss a lot, but its seriously important to keeping the flora in your intestines clean, and keeping all the junk from just sticking around all the time.
It just isn't as simple as eating less, you have to eat right and take care of yourself. Really think about how the food you eat is breaking down inside your body, and what its doing to you. Make sure you're getting enough rest, and on a strict schedule too. Sleep is very important, because you'll be needing enough energy to burn off calories.
Also, if you're super big and plan on getting smaller, you're going to have some loose skin. Ways to prevent this are working out, skin exfoliation, and shea butter lotion.
>>
>>34215430
Honestly, it's just the social anxiety in your head. People at the gym really don't give a shit about anyone else unless you're doing something annoying, like hogging the squat rack for a long time.

But if it really makes you uncomfortable, do an exercise daily you can maintain. Even if its a 30-60 minute walk around your block.
>>
>>34214931
You're American aren't you.
What you consume isn't even food, it's a product that vaguely resembles food.
>>
>>34215440
what failure do you mean? I am not blaming anyone. you are quite mean by the way, there is no reason to
>>
>>34211854
Nope you can't bend the laws of physics.
>>
>>34215496
>People at the gym really don't give a shit about anyone else

I went with my friends sometimes and I don't know if they're just assholes but they regularly made fun of people there and snapped pictures
>>
>>34215531
Huh. Guess it depends on the gym. I've gone to about 5 different gyms and never seen anything like that happen, but ymmv i guess.

Then walk around the block, or get a mini exercise bike. You can stick it underneath your computer desk or in front of your couch.
>>
>>34215531
They are worthless. If they haven't found peace in physical fitness and aren't willing to help and encourage others to be their best, then they have emotional baggage thats keeping them from becoming successful.
Try your best to ignore them, or be like me and let that shitty feeling fuel your need to get a hot bod.
>>
>tfw eat 800 calories a day
>still can't lose weight
>go to the doctor
>he's amazed
>knocks me out and sells my body to nasa for testing
>they utilize the arcane secrets encased in my fat ass to finally develop a technique to create energy from nothing and use it to conquer the galaxy
>>
>>34211854
Fall in a cave for a week, it always work
>>
>>34215531
>made fun of people there and snapped pictures
What goes inside these sort of people's heads, I'll never understand.
>>
>>34215721
>Haha look at that person trying to better themselves! I was never in that situation what a freak!

Tbh to that anon, the same happened to me when I started squatting and fell over with the bar when i was setting up. I took a step back and slipped and guys behind me laughed. I just finished my sets and left after that.
>tfw left gym 4 months later because my friend got robbed there and wouldnt go with me anymore.
>>
>>34215872
They were laughing because you fell
People falling is funny
>>
>>34214384
You're supposed to leave the box in your freezer and eat one at a time
>>
File: 1466286842100.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466286842100.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>34215901
I should have shot everyone in that gym.
>>
>>34215928
Stop being such an oversensitive nu-male faggot
>>
File: 1466458223304.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1466458223304.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
>>34215958
ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU ASWELL!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34215958
assholes like you are the reason some people get too anxious to go to the gym and instantly assume the broad majority of us, who are just there to lift and respect you for trying, are laughing at them whenever they set hands on a bar. fuck you
>>
>>34216050
They laughed at him because he slipped and fell
Have you never laughed at someone for falling? Are you legitimately autistic?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 290x173px
>obese fucks convince themselves they're defying the laws of thermo dynamics because they're too pathetic and weak willed to not shove their fat fuck face with too much calories
Kys desu
>>
>>34216099
in the gym? no I have not, and everyone with a fraction of a braincell doesn't either. If you fall in a rack or while lifting a bar that can result in serious injuries, which is no laughing matter.
>>
Fatsos listen to me now. Unless you change your diet you can't permanently lose weight. Get rid of every type of carbs. Stop drinking soda, drink water and tea. Eat eggs, lean meat, beans and vegetables. Walk/jog for an hour everyday and you'll lose weight like crazy.
>>
>>34216137
It's not a voluntary reaction
I'm 99% sure you have autism
>>
>>34216140
>Get rid of every type of carbs
Nice broscience
>>
>>34215531
>Americunts
I'll never understand you people
>>
>>34216140
Getting rid of carbs is not true in the slightest, just get rid of unneeded carbs, eg, that burger? No bun.

Eating cereal or a bit of wholemeal toast is absolutely fine.
>>
>>34216140
Nah, fuck that. Set a 1500 calories limit and make a meal plan around for 14 days. Keep going through that meal plan. But do walk around for 1-2 hours a day
>>
>>34216156
hurr hurr autism autism. drop that embarassing screeching you self absorbed asshole
>>
>>34216156
>It's not a voluntary reaction
That just means you have some sort of neurological disorder.
>>
>>34216239
Go watch some minecraft videos on youtube autist

>>34216241
No, it means I'm a normal human
>>
>>34216268
>No, it means I'm a normal human
Yet you lack any impulse control, which is one of the things we have to our advantage over chimpanzees.
>>
>>34216209
>>34216237
You can do that if you're into counting carbs every meal. I see a lot of people fail at that.
>>
>>34216301
I'm just not so repressed I dont chuckle when I see someone slip and fall
>>
>>34216301
>any impulse control
The other dude sounds pretty autistic, but people are very impulsive. If people can be addicted to drinking and other drugs, the same could be said for food. It's the only thing that explains shit like my 600 pound life
>>
>>34216336
>repressed
More like decent.
>>
>>34216333
>counting carbs
M8, that's pointless. Counting calories is all that matters for sheer weight loss. Cutting carbs works for some people because they end up not replacing the calories in the carbs they ate
>>
>>34213428
>body doesn't partially recognize sugar-like substances and up its insulin production to prepare for sugar, storing whatever you actually DID eat more efficiently

Hello? Anon? Are you okay?
>>
>>34216381
>Cutting carbs works for some people because they end up not replacing the calories in the carbs they ate
That's the point. It's very easy to overeat carbs and it requires discipline to count calories every meal. You can't really overeat protein heavy foods because they take a while to digest and keep you full for a long time.
>>
>>34216140
thats Normie bullshit
better starve 5 days and eat good on weekend
you dont need food everyday Its brainwashing by jew Media and commercial
>>
>>34212016
I can't believe the amount of people who drink sweet shit and then complain they are fat.
>>
>>34213428
By the way the "don't eat right before bed" and "veganism is fucking retarded" arguments are legitimate

You're dumb and you're shit
>>
>>34212016
No more hot pockets. They are just fake food shat into dough.

Fuckin' walk around the block once a day ATLEAST
>>
>>34216140
beans and vegetables have carbs

tea is made from leaves. CARBS.

Eggs are 1% carb, delete those too

lean meat? Literally glycogen, enjoy being far
>>
File: 0049.jpg (283KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
0049.jpg
283KB, 750x450px
The easy trick I use (although I am fit and always have been):

Every time you're hungry, drink like a glass of water. MOST of the time, that will fill you up and give you energy. Since drinking enough water can be tough, a lot of people spend time dehydrated, not hungry.

Think about it. You can go weeks (or months!!) without food, but only just a few days without water. Water is really important.

If you're extremely fat, you can live for months and months on just your fat reserves, some multivitamins, and water. 0 calories. It's been done before. Search google for Angus Barbieri. That guy didn't eat at all for over a year.
>>
>>34211854
>still can't lose weight
>>34212016
>No I don't drink water

Unfuckingbelievable. I hope you die of a heart attack you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>34211854
go to the doctor, you might have a thyroid problem or some shit
>>
>>34216578
Ok fatso keep eating burgers because vegetable has carbs too.
>>
Same thing happened to me. It's hypothyroidsm bruh. Lost 60 lbs. in 2 months on the right dosage of synthroid. See an endocrinologist, not just some shitty general practitioner
>>
File: IMG_3920.png (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3920.png
132KB, 750x1334px
>>34212016
>hot pockets are 270 calories
>>
>>34217418
Over 2200 calories a day and all OP does is sit at work or play video games

No wonder he can't lose weight.
>>
>>34211854
you fat fuck you are probably drinking your calories. even muh diet soda has been proven to drastically reduce weightloss
>>
>>34217418
OP here

First off, that info is wrong. Look on the official site to get accurate calories for a single hot pocket. The image you posted is probably added a whole package up (which means it gave the calories of 2 hot pockets combined).

Second, I eat lean pocket hot pockets which is reduced fat and calories and healthy for you.
>>
>>34218545
"Healthy for you"

You wonder why you're fat
>>
>>34218586
Wow. It's like you didn't even read this thread.
>>
>>34218545
Hi friend, I've done the lean pocket diet before although it does admittedly take time to start having an effect. I'd recommend upping it to 4 lean pockets a day and having two meals of two as that leaves you a bit more satisfied than just eating three. Make sure you drink a royal dickton of water as well. Not really sure how it works but you just kind of stay the same weight for awhile and one day it all just starts falling off. Also consider doing a little bit of cardio as well, even a 30 minute walk every day can help.
>>
>>34214298
Your body will start to store fat because it thinks it is not going to get anything
>>
heh.

"The Lean Pocket" Diet. I'm gonna lose a ton of weight by only eating hot pockets and become the next Jared, but for Hot Pocket brand.
>>
>tfw 2000 calories a day plus an average of 10 glass of Coca-Cola a day
50 kg
100 lb
>>
>>34216140
Lowcarb is a meme that makes you feel awful and is next to impossible to maintain long term (i. e. the rest of your life).
Try it by all means, but have a backup plan and hopefully switch to it before you yoyo to being fatter than before you started.
>>
File: 1277449530753.png (55KB, 1185x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1277449530753.png
55KB, 1185x1137px
>>34212016
>it's always the fat fucks who drink diet soda
>>
>>34218790
And then proceed to use other fat you already have for energy since YOU'RE SPENDING MORE ENERGY THAT YOU TAKE IN
>>
>>34219098
Not op, not a hugely fat fuck but a skinnyfat fuck

How the fuck do I give up diet soda? I feel depressed if I don't drink a two liter a day minimum, and water legitimately tastes disgusting to me
>>
>>34218953
do you have teeth?
>>
>>34219121
>2 liters

JESUS CHRIST WTF

Just drop it and switch to water, I did it and if I ever (which is really rare) get cravings I just have a small glass of cordial.
>>
>>34219160
I've fucked tried countless times, if I go half a day without soda I start pacing and feel like screaming or pulling my hair or crying

Soda is the only thing in the world that makes me feel ok
>>
>>34219207
Thats because you're addicted, its a strong word for drinking soda but you are, you're having withdrawal from it. If you really want to drop it try to cut it down to like 1 litre, then 500ml, then 1 can, then nothing, when you feel like pacing go for a walk.

I know these are all meme answers but just give it a go. Obviously its all on you in the end.
>>
>>34218545
Ah, you are correct. It doesn't excuse the fact your diet is consisting of premade food that is primarily carbs. Lean pockets are still, well, hot pockets that are shelf stable for months on end.

If you really want to make a change for the better for your diet, read /fit/'s sticky. I make a shit ton of meals according to it and freeze them every weekend. Stuff like stir fry with steak, chicken enchiladas, spaghetti and all that, knowing exactly how many calories are in each. Average meal cost is around $2-3 because of the size at which I buy it. If you make a hobby out of it (which isn't a bad thing in any one's case) you can actually get healthy food that fits what you need for a diet. You also need to start considering how active you are each day.

If eating that amount isn't causing weight loss, then I'm guessing you aren't regularly exercising or doing much cardio, including walking. I'm not saying this to be condescending, but that's an extremely low calorie intake and there's something else also affecting your weight that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>34219121
>How the fuck do I give up diet soda?

Instead of drinking it, you stop drinking it.

>I feel depressed if I don't drink a two liter a day minimum
How depressed do you feel about being fat?

I'm sorry that its not easy and that you never have to experience discomfort to get what you want in life. Deal with it or deal with the regret.
>>
>>34219207
Are you also a soda connoisseur Senpai?i am. I know how long to put my sodas in the freezer for optimal consumption temperature. I also know which restaurants around me have bad fountain sodas and which have good. I also judge waiters on their soda skills. No tip if they take my watered down ice and refill it, always need a new glass with a fresh soda.
>>
>>34219098

i drink diet coke and i'm not fat
>>
>>34211854
>>34212016
You're eating more than 800 calories.
>>
>>34211854
You're in starvation mode you dumb ass. Want to lose weight correctly . Read the Sticky
Also eat 10*(your bw in pounds) calories
Like if you're 250lbs, eat 2500lbs
>>
>1000 calories + walking and already lost 2kg in 5 days

heh, easy
>>
>>34212016

Jesus Christ you must be seriously lacking in several key vitamins.

By the way 4 x 270 is not 800 you fucking tard, it's 1080, and there isn't zero calories in fucking diet coke you utter fucking tard.

I can't believe fatties fall for the """diet""" coke meme. Is there anything more infuriating that a fatty who's "Trying to lose weight" drinking gallons of diet fucking coke? Literally just deluding yourself.

Eat an actual fucking diet you freak I'm amazed you haven't died yet.
>>
>>34220229
Dude, let's cut the bullshit. There aren't calories beyond 5 calories per serving in a "diet" soda unless otherwise specified. OP's diet is shit, yes, and you shouldn't be drinking any kind of soda, yes; however, saying that diet sodas actually contain anything beyond negligible calories is dumb as hell.
>>
>>34220367
>however, saying that diet sodas actually contain anything beyond negligible calories is dumb as hell.
You're retired.
>>
>>34220469
Show literally one source.
>>
>>34212016
>3 hot pockets
I never eat more than 1
calories count
>>
>>34220469
I wish I was retired. I am but a downtrodden wagecuck.
>>
>>34216468
>storing what you eat more efficiently
>more efficiently
There's a limited amount of dietary calories per food: 4kcal/gram for carbohydrates and protein, 9kcal/gram for fat. You can't get any more than that.

>>34216501
>implying I even remotely give a shit about veganism
I lost 70 pounds by eating once daily at around 23.00 just before bed and counting my calories.

>muh starvation mode
Total meme.
>>
File: 56432578428936543.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
56432578428936543.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>don't eat for over a week to try to lose weight
>gain a hundred pounds within that time frame

Fucking fat genes.
>>
>>34218545
Regardless of how stupid this diet plan is, if OP is telling the truth the calories out vs calories in thing is literally being shut down (it's already been proven wrong - look up "Fat Factors" article). You people are doing nothing but call him a lying fatass with no evidence.

Diet Coke has no calories. The body literally cannot metabolize the sweetener in it. It might be broken down by bacteria or fuck up their crosstalking in the gut, but it doesn't matter at all.

Interesting that everyone's response is to frantically search for a way to blame the individual whenever possible.
>>
>>34219255
It literally doesn't matter. 800 calories per day is below maintenance calories for 10 year old girls.

He will either lose weight doing this over time (months) or die or has some sort of tumor of the hypothalamus.
>>
>>34222574
Op isn't measuring his weight accurately. I refuse to believe a fat fuck can eat about 1000 calories a day and not lose at least a pound of fat a week.
>>
>>34222661
He's probably been doing it two weeks and the sodium and shit is making him retain lots of water in the fat's place.

If he can keep this up for months I'd love to see the outcome, almost certainly he'll lose weight. Christ take a multi or something though.

In fact, it would be awesome if someone could like video log their life as an experiment doing something like this to prove it once and for all. Maybe even do the math as well and compare real vs theoretical results.
>>
File: 1323750015458.jpg (16KB, 294x268px) Image search: [Google]
1323750015458.jpg
16KB, 294x268px
>>34220229
4x270 might not be close to 800 calories but 3x270 is, it's a good thing that's what he wrote in the original post.
>>
I have a similar problem. I'm eating about 4000 calories a day or close to it and I can't gain any weight.

/fit/ is full of shit. I'm 6'2 and can't break 145bs. Also my ohp has stalled at 90lbs despite a gorillion deloads. This shit is just puce genetics.
>>
>>34213350
Can I have some cancer? Life hasn't been worthwhile for years
>>
>lost 30kg while eating chocolate and maccas every day through calorie counting alone
OP is definitely lying about how much he's cramming into his face daily.
>>
>>34214199

Like the jews that came out of the camps, they all came out as fat as fuck since they weren't getting any food.
>>
>>34214457

Starvation mode just means you're body preferentially burns fat once it's all out of muscle. It pretty much never happens. Even with the draft dodger starvation studies their bodies never actually went into starvation mode.
>>
>>34215071
Wrong stupid fuck
>>
>>34211854
poor little shit give up on life already from this point on there is only darkness
>>
>>34223286
No stupid cunt. The p-ratio is fixed there's no way to manipulate it much. Starvation mode is fatty nonsense.

Most people burn muscle/fat in a caloric cut in the same ratio as their body is at normal weight.

Starvation mode even if true wouldn't make you gain weight or even not lose it. It would just make you skinny fat.

But it's bullshit anyway.

Cut calories. It's that simple.
>>
Threads like this so full of fatlogic are why many fatties stay fat.

Yes, hot pockets and diet soda aren't healthy.

Healthy =\= low calorie

You can lose weight on shit food if you really are cutting and you can get fat on organic nonGMO virgin cage free kale if you eat too much.
>>
>>34223793

Wrong again. It makes you skinny. Starvation means it preferentially burns fat, not maintain the same ratio. That's fucking retarded and makes no damn sense.
>>
>>34214228
Not thay guy but, some people dont have that choice its just not in their upbringing to travel or have a chance to develop their palate. I grew up in a household with heavy smokers and asthma/allergies to nuts and eggs. Now i have no taste buds, i can't smell things (even perfume and vegetables/hummus etc taste like nothing but a forcefed texture to me) I'm not fat at all but holy shit is it a challenge to force feed yourself when you can't enjoy food. Kfc tastes just as good as meals i've paid 60 for and at this point food is just a fuel, i feel no hunger at all. Every meal is an effort and i can't fucking wait for food in pill form
>>
>>34223854

>muh fatlogic meme rejection of reality becuz duh fatty sed it
>>
>>34223793

>No stupid cunt. The p-ratio is fixed there's no way to manipulate it much. Starvation mode is fatty nonsense.

This is absolutely false. Studies of people who lost a lot of weight suddenly found that their BMR were permanently decreased by 800 - 1000 calories compared to other people at their new healthy weight (not at their previous fat weight). That is, compared to other healthy people of the same weight and height, they burned 800 - 1000 calories fewer.

Meaning their bodies were in a permanent irreversible "starvation mode" from losing so much weight. You're fucked once you get fat. There is no going back. Might as well stuff your face until you die of a heart attack. Its just how the world is.
>>
MY GUIDE TO WEIGHT LOSS

>divide food into 2 types: good and bad
>pretty obvious what's what
>eat 3 regular portions of healthy food a day (you should always feel like you could eat a little more)
>just start running as much as you can
idk hopefully it'll work
>>
>>34225270

Yeah, and just hang out and get high off expensive drugs with your awesome friends you drive to meet in your expensive car while listening to latest hip music on your latest generation IPOD

Oh wait, for low income people food is literally the only luxury within reach. If you're not eating unhealthily you might as well be dead.
>>
File: 1480337712567.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480337712567.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>all of these arguments over soda vs diet soda

Holy shit they're both terrible for you, you fucking idiots, drink water and only water, maybe some coffee or tea for breakfast.
>>
>>34211854
congrats, you put calories in.
How did you take any out?
>>
>>34225306
last time i checked rice is $1 and you can get a weeks worth of chicken cheap as well
>>
>>34211854
because you probably eat a lot more, you just don't realize it you fat fuck
>>
>>34211854
>this many people responded to this shit bait

OKAY. You know that if you never move you'd have to have less than 500 calories to lose weight, right? The average cal. intake in North Korea is fracking 500, and they live and work. Albeit they're smaller, but still, if you never move, your matabolism has slowed, then yeah, you could stay fat at 800. Now have good day baito-kun.
>>
>eat less and less
>feel hungry all the time
>lose weight
>get pretty thin
>still hungry most of the time
>my stomach remembers

Fuck you body. I am fucking thin now you shit. Stop trying to tempt me into a fatass again.
>>
>>34225938
Apparently it takes an entire year for the body's hunger signalling to lower to where your current weight and food satisfies it.
>>
I find it easier to avoid overeating if I only eat two meals a day. Usually breakfast and then a 3-4pm dinner/lunch meal so i avoid long stretches of not eating while awake
>>
>>34225254
source to your claims?

I know many people who lost weight, returned to eating normally after that and barely gained any of it back.

Are you a fatty projecting by any chance?
>>
File: fedoraneckbeard.jpg (46KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraneckbeard.jpg
46KB, 469x463px
>>34219270
[can't submit a post without text, which is fucking retarded]
>>
>have terrible posture, slouch really bad all the time, even when sitting
>Look down, have a big fat gut, feel bad
>force myself to stand up straight
>gut instantly shrinks and isn't even that bad

Posture is key
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (511KB, 826x452px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
511KB, 826x452px
>>34225306
Internet is a luxury retard. If you live in america and can afford jew internet you can afford luxuries, like buying a fucking book every once in a while or torrenting a movie.
>>
>>34219243
Actually, it's called like something. Stop using the word addict for vanilla stuff please.
>>
>>34225254
>being this retarded
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html/
>>
>>34225254
Wrong fatplanet.

Dulloo AG, Jacquet J. The control of partitioning between protein and fat during human starvation: its internal determinants and biological significance. Br J Nutr. (1999) 82:339-56.
>>
>>34212016
this is advanced depression right here
>>
>>34211854
Because those 800 calories aren't supposed to be fucking butter, you fat sack of failure
>>
>>34212016
Put me in the screencap
original nibba
>>
File: 1442938914923.jpg (31KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1442938914923.jpg
31KB, 279x304px
>mfw ive been eating like a pig and i lost 4kg past month
i don't even exercise
>>
>>34212215
I hate when people say this has ANYTHING to do with thermodynamics. You DO know that your body isn't that simple, right?
>>
File: 1481851400026.jpg (54KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481851400026.jpg
54KB, 1110x720px
>>34212016

Cmon anon I'm a 300 pound fatty currently losing weight at 280 right now and even I know that's fucking retarded.

Hot pockets and Diet coke? Mate you gotta drink a gallon of water a day, 3.5 litres. Also cut off that Hot pocket fucking shit and have real protein. Pieces of lean meat or fish and have fruits. I throw bananas and low fat cherry yogurt with my banana protein powder and blend that shit up, its a good healthy drink.

I've lost 9-10kg about 22 pounds the last 2-3 months this is without exercise.

At least put in some effort anon. Once you lose that 8-12 pound water weight, and you will, then start walking and eating better stuff while keeping the water high.

Dude eat anything healthy, berries, fucking boil some broccoli and have a piece of chicken breast with it.

be creative. don't torture yourself either.

I know it'll be fucking hard but >hot pockets and diet coke >REEE why don't I lose weight

cmon anon
>>
>>34219207
I used to be a soda junkie but the way i started was a few replacements that made it easier. I couldnt drink flat water so i started buying sparkling water and throwing a few tsp of pure 100% cherry juice. Tart cherries are also supposed to have health benefits. Tasted better than any fucking soda. LaCroix sparkling water is also good. Also no calories and i swear the lime flavor tastes better than sprite. Unsweetened iced tea took less than a week to get used to and now i love it. Real soda tastes too sweet now. You can do it anon.
>>
>>34227477
You're not gonna lost 8-12lb of water weight when drinking 3.5l a day.
>>
>>34212016
>diet soda
You are dumb. Drink water. Drink tea.
>>
>had a good stream of good dieting and exercise for 3-4 months
>didn't keep track, but knew I was losing
>fall of the horse around holiday season
>eat like shit since at least November
>don't even want to think about getting back into and am not sure how I motivated myself to do it before
>don't want to be lumped in with the nye fatties either even though that is what i am
>>
>>34211854
Congratz, either you eat more or your body is currently eating away at the little amount of muscles you have because you are ubdereating way too fucking much
>>
>>34228231
>Drink tea.

Might as well drink my own piss
>>
>>34228820
It makes you feel better than coffee. If you have one protein shake and nothing else to eat all day fat will melt off of you. You'll be able to feel your blood turn saucy and the cold, firm fat areas become soft and warm. Buy the stuff you mix with milk though, not the premade ones.
>>
File: gregmontana.png (41KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
gregmontana.png
41KB, 235x236px
>>34212016
>doesn't drink water
>lives off of hot pockets and diet coke
>doesn't exercise
>wonders why he's fat and unhealthy
oh lord, my dood

First things first, drink at the very least a litre of water a day.
Secondly, stop drinking diet coke, while it isn;t high in calories it's still fucking terrible for you.
Third, get more variety into your diet, I'm talking lean meat and veggies. You don;t need to go full on health nut mode but lay off the processed shit.
Finally, get some fucking exercise, it doesn't even need to be that much at first, go for a 30 minute walk or something. If you're too anxious to leave your place then do 30 mins squats/sit-ups/push-ups or even walk around your house/apartment.
God speed anon.
>>
>>34211854
First off, just sitting around doing LITERALLY NOTHING burns 2000 or so calories. So what you're doing isn't burning excess fat it's just fucking up your organs and muscles. Second off you need excersize and a healthy diet. Eat around 2500 calories and run for 30 minutes a day and you'll be golden.
>>
File: trumpsmug.jpg (63KB, 1000x414px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsmug.jpg
63KB, 1000x414px
>>34212016
>Doesn't drink water
>Eats hot pockets every single day

Your shits must be living hell, as is your life in general
>>
>>34229586
Exercise is bad because it increases your appetite...
>>
File: 1481280176182.png (142KB, 429x418px) Image search: [Google]
1481280176182.png
142KB, 429x418px
>Diet goes well for a few days
>decide to drink a bottle of vodka

never gonna make it senpai
>>
>>34231432
Sure, but it burns calories and the human body literally needs it.
As long as that appetite isn't satisfied with shit like hot pockets it's fine to build up an appetite.
>>
move to a third world country

you'll lose weight so fast you will be amazed and probably some kind of medical risk
>>
>>34214033
Might want to cut back on sugar, fat content dosent mean shit if its filled with sugar.
>>
File: 1462152084597.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462152084597.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>34211854
>800 calories
Too much. More than 400 and you may aswell be gorging on butter.
t. lost 15 kg in 2 months by only eating breakfast
>>
Iktf OP. All I do is drink water and eat 2 lasagna each day. Yet still my weight increases.
>>
>>34213738
>I don't understand. Calories is calories I thought. What's the difference, I'm still only eating 800 calories, I SHOULD BE LOSING WEIGHT.
That's what /fit/ always said. But these normies will just say "nooo ur doing it wrong!" despite following their advices.
>>
File: Aromatics_Screen_Draft2-01.png (243KB, 1200x928px) Image search: [Google]
Aromatics_Screen_Draft2-01.png
243KB, 1200x928px
>>34225306
>Oh wait, for low income people food is literally the only luxury within reach. If you're not eating unhealthily you might as well be dead.
My fucking head.
You can eat healthy and tasty food
pic pretty related(most of the stuff your gonna say is expensive is available in dried or salt form cheaply)
I eat like fucking king
I pay less then I would for junk food
My family now prefers my creations using pic related to mcDs
I can make it fit any calorie I currently have
LRN 2 CK FGT
>>
>>34233742
not our fault you're a retard who can't follow simple instructions and do basic math
>>
>>34233825
That's what he is doing. I've done the same only eating 2x 500kcal microwave food a day and then only drinking water but I still gain weight.
>>
I come back after 8 months and this exact same fucking thread is here and it has the exact same number of posts in it.

Jesus fucking christ you guys are so retarded

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage
>>
>>34214999
>Hotpockets, and processed food in general, are terrible for you
First you /fit/ faggots say all calories are the same but now some calories are worse than others?
>>
>>34212016
How the fuck are you still alive? Orginalio
>>
>>34233992
Mate, for real, read the sticky PROPERLY. Different types of food is broken down and absorbed by your differently. You are taking two entirely different issue and then equating them to be the same. Of course you'll think it contradicts when you do that. Also watch >>34213343 That particular episode actually addressed some of the issues in this thread with not just what is being consumed, but also HOW it's consumed.

>>34233932
Try NOT eating microwave food for a start.
>>
>>34213529
You're pathetic, retarded and you haven't researched how to lose weight at all. Your deficit is WAY too low, making it harder for you to lose weight. The only thing you eat is fucking three hot pockets a day? How fucking fat is your mental state? how about some fucking vegetables and fruits. What about a good source of proteins?

You're being unhealthy as fuck and it's not wonder you're failing so spectacularly. Do you even do any exercise? You should look into the importance of macro nutrients because you getting saturated fat and shit carbs is probably fucking with your hormones. Unsaturated fat intake has shown to reduce body fat and increase testosterone production.

Read the /fit/ sticky, and then fuck off from this website
>>
>>34231432
Because your burn more calories, and thus need to eat more. This has the benefit of allowing you to have get more macro and micro nutrients. That you think exercise is bad for losing weight is mind boggling. Have you considered all the other benefits of exercise? Things that will make you healthy, and more liable to lose weight
>>
Would would it be better to eat 1500 calories of chicken and vegetables than to eat 1500 calories of junk food? Not counting nutrients but just for weight loss.
>>
>>34229586
>but lay off the processed shit.
Processed food is way easier to keep track of without having to weigh and mesure every fucking item every time to cook food.
>>
>>34234091
>Try NOT eating microwave food for a start.
What about >>34234303 ?
If I eat normal food I'll just accidentaly make too much.
>>
>>34234333
Just read the damn sticky.
>>
>>34234124
>Your deficit is WAY too low, making it harder for you to lose weight
Yeah that's why POWs are so fat when they come out...
>>
>>34234303
It's not hard weighing things. It takes all of five extra seconds per item of food. Even then, after some time, you can gauge how much is in whatever food put forward
>>
>>34234340
this isnt /fit they dont have it
>>
>eating 2 hot pockets a day is worse than eating 2 portions of loads of meat, rice and vegetables
hmm
>>
>>34234340
I have. And it's easier to just read "oh this package has 500kcal and eat 2 of those every day than to stand with a fucking scale and mesure up shit every time you cook food.
>>
>>34234381
>I have.
You didn't. If you did, you wouldn't still think processed food is a good idea.

>mesure up shit every time you cook food.
You know what? Keep doing what you're doing. It's your life. No point trying to tell you anything more when you're not even bothering.
>>
>>34234348
Oh, don't be pedantic, my man. I said harder, not impossible. Eating 500 calories under maintenance is a more reliable way of losing weight. Much lower than that, your body starts looking for other things to turn into energy - like muscle mass. At that point, you'll be losing more weight, but that extra loss won't be from fat. Being in too low a deficit also fucks with your hormones and generally, your body will perform worse in any given task. Your cortisol will be increased, your test will be reduced and so on. All this works against you losing fat
>>
>>34234381
>I want to lose weight but it takes too much work!
>>
>>34234381
You're a lazy fuck
>>
>>34234415
>If you did, you wouldn't still think processed food is a good idea.
Maybe not for health and nutrients, but for filling your belly and not starve while loosing weight.
>>
File: 1.jpg (510KB, 1851x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
510KB, 1851x1063px
>Anon's certified protein gruel guaranteed to be better than junk food but only slightly harder to make

>1kg lean minced chicken (or any meat)
>500g sliced mushroom
>3 cans mixed beans
>Spices out the ass (salt, pepper, sugar, vegeta, italian herbs, chilli flakes)
>Snap-frozen vegetables (to serve)

>Heat tablespoon of oil in a pot
>Put mince meat and cook
>Add mushrooms and spices after meat is cooked
>Drain beans, add after mushrooms are done
>Cook a bit longer I just like cooking the shit out of everything

>Fill a bowl 3/4 with thawed mixed veg, 1/4 with mixture, enjoy meal
>Serve with bottled water

I've taken this to work in plastic boxes every day for years
>>
>>34234791
It looks disgusting though.
>>
>>34234850
It's gruel for health
>>
>>34234857
It might taste good without the mushrooms and beans. Change that to rice and I'd eat it.

And what is snap-frozen vegetables? How can you thwart it up without the vegetables getting warm disgusting?
>>
>>34234850
And looks are the most important thing when it comes to food
>>
>>34234791
>no sauce to it
how can people eat food without sauce?
>>
>>34234242
Junk food is a poor resource and your body has a hard time processing it.

You would have a really hard time consuming 1500 calories of raw vegetables which is why they are so good for weight loss. You can eat as many carrots or whatever the fuck you want and probably still be in a caloric deficit.
>>
>>34234893
because of spices
>>
>>34234896
Too bad vegetables taste bad and they take a lot of time to prepare. By the time I have finished cutting it all up my real food has gone cold. Vegetables also expire too quickly in the fridge.
>>
>>34213529
>I am not lying. All I eat is 800 calories or less a day.
No, you're not, you stupid fat fuck. Just maintenance of your body will be around 2000 a day, if you eat 800 a day, where are the 1200 coming from? Either you're breaking the laws of physics by creating energy from nothing, or you're just a fatty that eats like a pig or can't add up (hint: it's the latter).
>>
>>34234920
Taste is more or less relative. If you stop eating garbage foods eventually raw vegetables start to taste amazing.

It's not difficult to just buy big packages of frozen vegetables and throw them in a frying pan.

"m-muh taste" faggots are pussies.

Bowl of oatmeal in the morning, pasta and veggies for dinner, assortment of nuts throughout the day.
>>
I can only echo what other people have said. You must be getting more calories somewhere. If your intake of energy is less than your expenditure, it is a matter of physical reality that you will lose weight.
>>
How many calories are there in 1L vodka 40%?
>>
>>34234974
Fried fozen vegetables aren't raw
>>
>>34212016
hahaha

hello screen cap!
>>
>>34234974
>put cucumber and cesar salad in a frying pan
>>
>>34234920

Now you're just making excuses
>>
>>34234893
>>34234920
That sort of mindset is why people like OP can't lose weight.

>>34235066
This.
>>
6'0"
130 lbs
19 years old

What should I eat and how often to gain weight?
>>
>>34214384
American here, processed food is terribly unhealthy. You won't find much under 320 calories a serving.
>>
>>34234920

>vegetables taste bad
This is why you learn to cook them in delicious ways

>they take a lot of time to prepare
They really don't. If your measure of a cooking time is what can be thrown into a microwave, then that is the first thing you need to change

>real food has gone cold
You try and time all the shit you're making so it's done about the same time. This is not rocket science, Jesus. You're like my old roommate would cook pasta and then just let it sit and get cold while he cooked some meat on a pan.

>vegetables expire
If you try and pick out something that looks fresh in the store, it'll last long enough for you to eat it in the fridge. Don't just pick up the first cauliflower you see. Check it for freshness, and take the one that looks the best to you.
>>
>>34235138
Go to /fit/, read the sticky, and then leave the board immediately (Because the 90% of the people posting are clueless, petulant and naive)

It has the basics for how to gain and lose weight, how to exercise and so on. It's pretty much a solid foundation of fitness information
>>
>>34235144
And if you make a normal serving with normal food such as chicken meat and some potatoes it will be over 600 calories. How is that better? Add some sauce to it and vegetables and you're up to 800 calories in just one serving.
>>
I eat 1600 calories per day, and I have lost almost 4kg since the beginning of the month. If you go too low, your system goes into panic mode and stops using anything. So don't go too low.
>>
>>34235208
>stops using anything
then why does famine kill so many third worlders?
>>
>>34235208
>If you go too low, your system goes into panic mode and stops using anything.
Yeah those starving africans sure are fat! Almost as fat as holocaust survivors!
>>
>>34235189
You're doing some great mental gymnastics to keep on eating hot pockets, I see.

Do whatever you want. If you think that 800 calories from hot pockets yields the same results as a balanced 800 calories of vegetables, meat and healthy fats, then go ahead and eat it
>>
lol it has everything to do with thermodynamics ya dingus can't just use energy that doesn't exist
>>
>>34235219
Because the people in the first world who go 'too low' go into a ketosis mode, feel terrible and go back to binge eating. Nobody here has the self-discipline to properly undergo a fasting based weight loss program
>>
>>34235208
1600 a day is well below the TDEE or the average man

even IF your body finds a way to run at 150% efficiency, that's still like 1700 per day, so you'd STILL be losing weight
>>
>>34235237
ketosis is fat catabolism via carb depletion
it has very little to do with metabolism
>>
>>34235189
>Murrican education at work
>>
>>34235239
probably shouldn't have posted absolute numbers since I'm a hobbit
>>
>>34235231
We're talking about weight loss. Not about what's healthier for the body.
>>
>>34235189
>potatoes and chicken are healthy foods to your average american NEET

Meat is unhealthy as fuck and so are potatoes.

Eat food that tastes like shit and you'll lose weight.
>>
>>34235221
>>34235231
See
>>34234425

They'll lose weight, but they fuck themselves over in the process
>>
>>34211854
>Sits on his ass every day all day
>Expects weight loss

original
>>
I wish we had the numbers so we could finally lay this "starvation mode" bullshit to rest

it can't be higher than 500kcal per day
>>
>>34235267
Not an argument.

>>34235284
How the fuck is chicken unhealthy?
>>
File: 1475514695302.jpg (154KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1475514695302.jpg
154KB, 475x356px
How many calories would this be? Can I eat one of these a day and loose weight? It can't be more than 1700 calories right?
>>
>>34235281
Do you know how important unsaturated fat is for hormone production? Do you realize how much your hormones affect weight loss, and the tissue that is burned? Do you realize how eating hot pockets, spiking your insulin and decreasing your insulin sensitivity is detrimental to proper weight loss?

Do you understand that micro and macro nutrients have a great effect on your body composition?
>>
File: 1462298232179.jpg (92KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1462298232179.jpg
92KB, 1024x683px
I fucking love kebab pizza!
>>
File: 1473040631596.jpg (187KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473040631596.jpg
187KB, 475x356px
>>34235329
Who gives a fuck? We get loads of estrogen in the tap water anyways. Just eat good things but less calories.

And there is not much unsaturated fat in pizza since it's mainly bread.
>>
File: 1460938918881.jpg (101KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1460938918881.jpg
101KB, 1024x887px
Looking at these pics makes me so fucking hungry...
>>
>>34235324
you can really afford to eat that every day?

I don't eat something until I know the calories
or I grossly overestimate it and compensate the following day
>>
File: 1461491962538.jpg (109KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
1461491962538.jpg
109KB, 690x920px
>>34235356
Yeah it costs like 8$ so I could afford it with my neetbux
>>
>>34235324

I dunno anon, it is a lot of white bread and grease.
>>
>>34235355
thats one hell of a disgusting pizza
>>
>>34235342
>Who gives a fuck
Well, you do, because you asked what the difference was. I explained it to you.
>And there is not much unsaturated fat in pizza since it's mainly bread.
Oh, my sweet little summer child. Unsaturated fat is GOOD for you, it the saturated that's shit. And yes, pizza is filled with saturated fat, don't kid yourself (The fast food variant, anyway)
>>
>>34235369
$56 a week on pizza alone?
my fortnightly food budget is 30gbp
and I always have food left over
AND I usually get takeaway at the weekend
AND I drink nothing but canned soda
>>
>>34235324

Even if that thing was 1700 or under, you'd be starving your body for vital nutrients by only eating pizza every day. Vitamin or mineral deficiency is no joke and can have a large impact on your mood and though processes.
>>
File: 1456836032812.jpg (170KB, 475x342px) Image search: [Google]
1456836032812.jpg
170KB, 475x342px
>>34235376
Isn't it fine if that's all you eat during a day?

>>34235379
Maybe you just have shitty taste anon
>>
>>34235355

What in unholy hell is that shit

Looks like someone dumped a handful of fries and a glass of milk on a pizza.
>>
File: 1479417344725.jpg (489KB, 1914x936px) Image search: [Google]
1479417344725.jpg
489KB, 1914x936px
>>34235382
>>34235401
So I can just eat multivitamin pills with the pizza and be fine?

>>34235400
Maybe neetbux is lower where you live?

>>34235410
Traditional Swedish kebabpizza. It's fucking glorious! The white sauce is called kebabsauce and I think only Sweden has it
>>
>>34235400
bitch my monthly budget is 30 quid you dense retard
>>
>>34235428
30 quid a month on food?
I should learn to cook
>>
>>34235421
>So I can just eat multivitamin pills with the pizza and be fine?
Don't you see how much of a pathetic addict you are?
You're trying so, SO hard to find a way to stuff your face with pizza while still losing weight. You'd be content to risk your health so you could eat a greasy pizza a day. No, multivitamins will NOT do much. You lack proper macro nutrients
>>
>>34235421

Anon, only eating a pizza every day is not a good idea. You need to discard the idea that living healthy means only eating boring, soggy vegetables. You can make shit that tastes just as nice as that abomination of a pizza, but with healthy ingredients.
>>
>>34235421
yeah you'll lose weight
you can lose weight eating nothing but pizza and cake
>>
File: 1461205971301.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461205971301.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
>>34235454
But I get gag reflexes if I eat "good" food. I simply can't do it anon.

I don't care about my future health, I just want to stop being fat and if I die when I'm 30 then whatever. At least I had a few years of being non fat before I died

>>34235455
Cooking takes a lot of effort and It's hard to judge how many calories it is. And I get hungry again a few hours later even if I make it a big serving
>>
>>34235479

It's really up to you. The advice you're getting here is clear; it would be massively unhealthy to just eat a pizza every day that and call it done.

To be honest anon, you sound like you have a addiction to fast food. Have you ever tried to not any take out for a week?
>>
>>34235479
>But I get gag reflexes if I eat "good" food. I simply can't do it anon.
You're deep down the rabbit hole, anon. Of course you can fucking do it, it's a matter of putting things in your mouth and swallowing (You have plenty of experience, I assume) You're not going to puke because you eat a carrot, and if you do, you should know that you have fucked your body so hard, that it thinks healthy things are poison.

I know it's hard, anon, but it's really not impossible, by any stretch. At the end of the day, you simply wish to eat more than you wish to lose weight and be healthy. You're an unwitting hedonist when it comes to food. Is that the only good thing in your life?
>>
>>34235479

You have some mental complexes you need to overcome. Eating vegetables is the natural state of things. You react the way you do because you have conditioned your body to the dopamine highs of sugar, fat and salt.
>>
>>34235479
if you just ate half a pizza a day, you'd soon see the weight start to fall off

the best thing to do is get into a routine where you don't even think about food
before you know it, a few months will have passed and people will take notice and start commmenting
that's the best feeling in the world
that and going clothes shopping when you're no longer a blimp
>>
>>34235527

> At the end of the day, you simply wish to eat more than you wish to lose weight and be healthy.

Nicely put.

Pizza anon, this is you. If you truely wished to get healthier, you would not be clinging on to your pizzas like this. Things might need to get worse before you can start prioritizing living a healthy life before eating junk food.
>>
File: 1477825001875.jpg (801KB, 2397x1727px) Image search: [Google]
1477825001875.jpg
801KB, 2397x1727px
>>34235507
If I don't eat fast food then I'll either eat 2 - 3 packages of frozen packaged food, or I'll cook a normal meal such as 3 dl penne pasta and 13 meatballs. But that normal food is more calories so I often stick to the frozen microwave food.

>>34235527
The only vegetables I can eat are cucumber. Sometimes I can eat lettuce too but tomatoes and other shit like that is disgusting.

Carrots are fine but they aren't vegetables.

>>34235528
Will things like paprika taste better if I fry it in a pan instead of eating it raw? I can't eat it raw.
>>
>>34235554

>paprika

That's a spice, isn't it?>>34235554

Also, definitely sounds like you need to work on portion sizes as well.

Anon, realize that you're addicted to eating. It's an addiction just like smoking. Eating triggers certain chemials in our brains. Food high in shit like salt, sugar and fat realize more chemicals. You are addicted to these chemicals surging through your brain and giving you a feeling a pleasure. It will not be easy to get back from it, but you can do it. You are not a 5-year old child. You are an adult with a rational mind. If you make it a priority to eat vegetables, then just do it. Eat them.
>>
>>34235623
You're right. I often crave food even if I'm not really hungry. And If I cook food and decide to not make it a big portion I'll just go for a second serving a few hours later. When I cook loads of food to store in the fridge in good sizes I always end up eating too many of them each day.
>>
>>34211854

Eat low carb. Lift weights. Your welcome.
>>
>>34235650
It might not seem that way, anon, but you really do have the means to change. Just take it one step at a time. Try to limit your fast food intake for starters. If you eat pizza everyday of the week, reduce it so you'll have 2/3 days where you DON'T eat fast food (Not that frozen tv dinner shit either)

People like you have tried and succeeded before. Also, you don't have to never eat pizza again, you just have to drastically reduce how often you do it
>>
>>34235650

You mentioned early that you were on neetbux. You could also be eating because you are bored. Or you use eating yo distract yourself from your problems.

At the end of the day, you can receive all sorts of advice from us. But sort of seeking professional help, you gotta summon the will power to start yourself. Initially, it will be very hard. Your body will be screaming for the all the shit it is used to getting. But if you keep at it and start seeing results, it will absolutely be worth it. You will be glad you made the change.

Are you the kind of person that doesn't have enough control over himself an willpower to change your own life? Are you a slave to the biological addictions of your body?
>>
>>34235689

This anon is also right. If you are deep in the hole, start by making small changes and sticking to them. Deciding now tomorrow you will reform your entire life is easy, but actually doing it is very hard and not likely to work. Make small changes every week.

The anon is also right that changing your lifestyle doesn't mean you can never eat a kebabpizza again. It just means you have to eat it in moderation and as part of balanced approach your life.
>>
>pants are loose
good feel
>>
File: IMG_7514.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7514.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Keto is the answer. You feel like a fucking superhuman if you stick with it and do it right. After three months you become "Fat adapted" and become a fucking GOD. Lost 70 pounds in five months and every aspect of my life has improved. Research it thoroughly, live it, thank me later.
>>
>>34214916
OK. I'll fuck your real parents. They hot?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (419KB, 687x852px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
419KB, 687x852px
>>34235787
I tried it
It's not good for long term
>>
>>34235787

What's your response to that keto diets supposedly have adverse affects in the long term?
>>
>>34235823

That's just an ignorant myth because people confuse nutritional ketosis with ketoacidosis.
>>
>>34235807
So what are the long term issues?
Explain. Been on keto 2 years and doing fine.
>>
>>34234987
Anyone know? I heard vodka was better than beer.
>>
>>34235863

So what's the difference between those two, and what is the idea of keto in a nutshell?
>>
File: 6512165131541.jpg (41KB, 381x600px) Image search: [Google]
6512165131541.jpg
41KB, 381x600px
>>34211854

i have another question for you anons, how do i gain weight, i'm tired of being a fucking skeleton, i'm being working out for 7 months and i did not gain one fucking 1kg
>>
>>34235891
just didn't mesh with my lifestyle
being constantly fatigued was detrimental to my job
and the food was boring as hell
>>
File: 1402397020674.jpg (86KB, 377x465px) Image search: [Google]
1402397020674.jpg
86KB, 377x465px
>>34220060
>starvation mode
is myth
>>
>>34235915
Eat a few spoons of peanut butter before every meal
Drink loads of cola
Eat snacks all the time in between meals
>>
>>34235949

He wants to put on muscle, not fat. The peanutbutter is fine, but don't start on the sugary shit.
>>
>>34235915
Eat calorie-dense foods, carbohydrates are great for that
Drink sugary drinks
Also if you're exercising a lot, it will make it harder to gain weight naturally.
>>
>>34235991
He needs calories to get the energy needed to build muscles
>>
>>34235949
i'm already doing it in some extent, gonna try increasing the amount of snacks and soda that i drink, hope that work
>>
>>34235033
cunts like you never deserve to be on the screencap
>>
>>34212016
>all the tards taking the bait
>>
>>34236017

Yeah, so load up on pasta and rice, shit like that. I don't see any reason to start eating sugary stuff, if he is already free of that vice.
>>
>>34235916

On a keto diet you have to eat extra salt, magnesium and potassiium, to keep your electrolytes up for energy. There is no need to be fatigued.

The food is as boring as you make it. You can still use spices and artificial sweeteners, there's no excuse. For me a typical meal might be zucchini noodles covered in cheddar cheese sauce, with some beef brisket, and a slice of raspberry cheesecake. I'll admit, it took time to find recipes I like but there are plenty of fun things to eat.
>>
>>34235787
How long have you been on keto? Come back in 2 years.
>>
>>34236057
good for you

>originalecommente
>>
>>34235401
>can have a large impact on your [... ...] thought [sic] processes.
Yeah, that much is obvious, considering all the stupidity being said by those fatties.

>>34235309
>implying I'm making an argument
I'm mocking you for the retard that you are. There's no point trying to reason with you at this point.

>>34235554
You might as well stop posting at this point because nothing people say here is going to change anything. You keep whining about wanting to lose weight but then when people answer seriously and give you actual advice you keep going
>b-but it's hard! I'm not willing to make sacrifices
Shit, if there was an easy way, you wouldn't have needed to make a thread asking this now.
>>
>>34236076

You realize there are people who spend their entire lives eating keto and they are just fine?
>>
>>34212016
>drink water
>eat vegetables and chicken
>lift
>>
>>34211854
Stop eating sugar...simple, you blobby fuck
>>
>>34235807
When you diet you should work out so there is something to cut down to
>>
>>34212016
Are you actually retarded? Eating hotpockets and chugging soda will keep you fat.
>>
>>34236407
Not if he sticks with a calorie deficit. Look up the twinkie diet.
He's just lying or trolling.
>>
>>34236340
I was a twink before twink was even a word
>>
File: 1424454557758.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1424454557758.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>34236600
Damn anon, let me titty fuck you
>>
I ate 1300 calories a day and I lost 30 pounds in 4 months
>>
>>34236656
that's pretty average
still well above the 'pound a week' malarkey
>>
I gave up lifting weights. Hate being around all these normies obsessed with it and doing it only to attract females.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with everyone
>"I ate a couple fruits this week! And nothing else!"
>"I had like one meal a day, with very few calories."
>Etc.

Did none of you have parents that cook good food for you?
Did all of you have shitty parents and just ate stuff like premade meals/insta foods?

My dad came from Poland.
>Inb4 Polak memes.
And lived with my mother in Italy for some time, he worked as a chef. That skill complimented his rural life style of eating veggies from his backyard. (They also had lambs.) Parents moved to Canadacuck, and still have been making some high quality food.

Just cook some ground beef for yourself, use onion, bell peppers and some tomato sauce to make a nice juicy meal.

Eat in moderation. Maybe less than you are now, but you can definitely lose some.

Best of luck, OP and Anons.
>>
>>34236810
my mum's a good cook but she was busy working and just made me and my sister potato waffles and turkey dinosaurs most nights
>>
>>34236759
You don't need muscles to attract women. It can help with building up confidence, which will help with women, but being muscular doesn't actually matter. Is Chad muscular? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>34214453

>so hard to bulk
>no dinner

Are you fucking retarded lad?
>>
File: 1460290373417.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460290373417.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
Food must be cute! CUTE!
>>
had a big dinner
almost 600kcal
what do for tea?
>>
not OP but this is a chart of mine showing my weight last 3 weeks or so

ive been burning around 180 calories a day on my crosstrainer (20 minutes at 30 km/h), been waking up at 10 am and have a healthy breakfest (full milk, brown bread ect ect) and then maybe a piece of fruit through the day and to finish the day i eat alot of supper but puke most out so i dont get alot of calories in at the end of the day. also drink almost of not a liter diet coke. weight is in kilos just to be clear. chart incoming just a sec

thoughts? also am on my phone and replying is a nightmare, i will read replies though
>>
>>34237314
you've 1900 to go yet lad
>>
i cant upload the chart fuck it
>>
It's not simply in and out. If you're eating 800 calories but it's unhealthy food, it's still bad for you
Simple calorie counting hasn't been part of weight loss for a decade
>>
>>34237859
why, what changed in the past decade?
>>
>>34237859
>If you're eating 800 calories but it's unhealthy food you will still lose weight

fify
>>
>>34237859
calories are energy
energy is used to power your body

doesn't matter if it's a pound of kale or a single biscuit
>>
>be me 1 year ago, morbidly obese
>decide to stop drinking soda
>literally only changed that, still ate chips and other junk food, still only exercise was moving my lardy ass around
>lose 90 lbs

Fatties have literally no excuse
>>
File: 0810 - EL7hmKz.jpg (26KB, 336x348px) Image search: [Google]
0810 - EL7hmKz.jpg
26KB, 336x348px
>>34237859
>>34238074
THIS
IS
BULLSHIT

I AM 300LBS AND 5'6

CALORIES IN AND CALORIES OUT DOESN'T WORK!

My diet the last 4 days

>Saturday 1000 calories
3 apples dipped in honey 250 calories
1 bag of chips 150 calories
1 cup of plain rice 600 calories, seasoned with sugar

>Sunday 900 calories
2 Twix Bars 300 calories
Bowl of Cereal with no calorie milk 100 calories
Banana 50 calories
Small McDonalds meal 450 calories

>Monday 100 calories
3 diet sodas 0 calories
Raisin Bran and Cocoa Powder Toasted Sandwich 100 calories

>Tuesday 1200 calories
Chinese food 600 calories
Indian food 500 calories
Protein Bar 100 calories

Weight before: 300lbs
Weight this morning: 300lbs

Its all genetics
>>
>>34213529

>160
>5'8"
>not a fatty

get real dude
>>
File: deenz.jpg (848KB, 1331x998px) Image search: [Google]
deenz.jpg
848KB, 1331x998px
ya'll niggas need deenz
>>
Is dieting a meme tho? I don't want to jinx myself but so far I've been on a diet for 2 weeks only eating healthy and drinking water/tea and so far I've had 0 cravings to eat shit, my taste has changed a lot aswell, I just had for lunch salmon runner beans mange tout and 4 baby new potatoes and I fucking loved it whereas before I would have turned it down.

I also given weighed myself yet to see progress but planning on doing it next Monday!
>>
>>34212016
Well, if you aren't losing weight with three hot pockets, eat two hot pockets.

Have you seriously not thought of this?
>>
>>34214199
thats what the apes say but it isnt true ive went over a month without food only drinking vitamin wayer and i lost so much weight i ended up hospitalized. id say go 2 weeks without food and then watch as your fatrolls dissapear. now i just eat whatever i want then go a while without any food whenever i realise im getting fat again
>>
>>34238246
You need to eat at a deficit for like a year, not four days.
>>
File: 1478308453053.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478308453053.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Ha, I'm 77lbs and around 5 foot.
>mfw whales can browse the internet
>>
>this thread's still up

Hot Pockets were a mistake.
>>
File: Canadian-POWs.jpg (88KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-POWs.jpg
88KB, 620x348px
>>34238246
Tell me more about this condition called "genetics", why is there no historical evidence of it? You'd think that statistically at least one sufferer of this mysterious disease would end up in a POW or concentration camp during the war.

>sugar dipped
>honey covered
>banana supposedly 50 kcal
>pack of chips 150 kcal
>did it for all of 4 days
>pig out on the last day

You're either grossly miscalculating your calories or lying, or both, you fat sack of shit. What does a 150 kcal pack of chips even look like? Because the small ones are typically 80 grams and that's 500 calories.
>>
>5'10 - 5'11
>125lbs

I am jealous of you fat fucks, I would love to go workout but I would die because my stomach is like a furnace. I polished a 2 litre of coke-a-cola, and a 1200 calorie pizza for dinner but I still can't gain any weight.
>>
>>34238246
You actually haven't eaten anything healthy in 4 days, and your calculations are way off. I like how Chinese and Indian food combined are 1100cal, which is 11kcal. That's aprox. a teaspoon of rice.
>>
>>34212016
How is this thread still alive also include me in screencap
>>
>>34238898
>1100cal, which is 11kcal

You're being petty and you know it
>>
>>34238872
>I polished a 2 litre of coke-a-cola, and a 1200 calorie pizza for dinner but I still can't gain any weight.

That's still just 2000 calories
Do it for lunch too and see results
>>
>>34231432
fatlogic, errybody...
>>
File: 1479293584820.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479293584820.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>34235549
>going clothes shopping when you're no longer a blimp
>tfw buying M sized clothes instead of XL-XXL that you used to wear
>>
>tfw you spoof da poof /r9k/ and get 500 replies

Easiest (you)'s of my life
>>
File: BogdanovANGRY.jpg (64KB, 634x395px) Image search: [Google]
BogdanovANGRY.jpg
64KB, 634x395px
>>34239994
Kill yourself you hot pocket fucking normie
>>
>>34211854
You could eat 1300 cal/day without starving yourself. But you are a dumb obese piece of shit who wouldn't know.
>>
Anons, how is tea CA water? I usually drink water during summer and black tea throughout the rest of the year (3 literally a day each, 100ml give or take), no sugar or creams or anything.. Is that ok?
>>
File: 100% Proto.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
100% Proto.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>34240185
tea and coffee is fine, its all good for you in moderation, just lay off soda and cordial.

We're going to make it.
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.