[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to go to Mcdonalds probably to get food. I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161031_203614.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_203614.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
I'm going to go to Mcdonalds probably to get food. I want to try to be more healthy though, there's no food in the house. What should I get? I don't mean to recommend me something """healthy""". Should I get pic related
>>
if you want healthy go to a supermarket and buy your own shit
no point thinking healthy and then buying fast food. ultimately though just get whatever the fuck you want i'm not your mother
>>
buy some chicken breast and cook it on a george foreman grill.
>>
Go get the McKillyourself its free no charge just enter the promo code Noose
>>
>>34211776
>I'm going to go to Mcdonalds probably to get food
>probably to get foof
What else would you do there?
>>
>>34211776
>I'm going to go to Mcdonalds
>I want to try to be more healthy though
Step number 1: Don't go to Mcdonalds.
>>
Jack off in public restroom and dont wash your hands
>>
>>34211776
for something cheap and delicious, get some mcdoubles with mac sauce.

that's right you can get big mac sauce on anything! just say "mcdouble add mac sauce"
>>
>>34211800
Why do you think my own shit is available for purchase at a supermarket? And if somehow it were, why would I leave the house to buy it when it literally comes out of my anus for free?
>>
>>34211883
I'm not going to say "add mac sauce," that's just about the gayest thing I've ever heard. I'm not going to say that to a stranger in public.
>>
>>34211850
I'm going to eat there, not work there.
>>
>>34212050
trust me anon i'm not sure why but if i say "with mac sauce" they get confused. maybe there's a button that says "add mac sauce" and they don't even know it's there since people don't ask for it very often.

oh and i think adding mac sauce brings up the price $0.25 but still way cheaper than a big mac
>>
>>34212050
I bet you also have an issue asking for napkins too.
>can't even ask for condiments
>>
Order a McGangbang

It's a secret menu item, they'll know.
>>
>>34212104
Mac sauce is employee doo doo with a splash of employee pee pee.
>>34212115
Why would I ask for napkins? What if they think I'm going to use the napkins to wipe other men's semen off my thighs after they fuck my butt? No WAY I'm doing that, you can if you want but I ain't no fag.
>>
grilled chicken wrap, no cheese
diet coke
>>
Get mcchickens with cheese
>>
For me it's the McChicken. It's the best fast food sandwich
>>
OP here. I just got a 10pc nugget meal because I kind of have social anxiety and tried to make it simple
>>
How do you guys order food at a fast food place whenever I walk in there I'm literally shaking and stutter
>>
>>34211776
If you want healthy don't get fries or a soda. The nasty stuff ia in there.
>>
get a mcvegetable with tofurkey and carrot fries
>>
>>34211776
As many sausage mcmuffins as you can eat
>>
don't go to a MacDonald's, their food is shit
>>
>>34212429
The fuck u talking bout mate, maccas good shit
>>
>>34212513
>maccas

This is an American thread for American posters on an American imageboard. We don't need you here, Ausfag
>>
>>34211776
>don't go to McDonald's
>make your own food!

Yeah well my cooking TASTES LIKE SHIT
>>
>>34212513
no, their burgers are ok but there are many better burger places, also their fries are tasteless and you would agree if you tasted real fries
>>
>>34211776
if you're spending around 4-5 dollars, just fo to subway, ask for the chicken breast, ask for all the veggies, little to no dressing on oats bread or whatever you call it.

it wont make you a chad, but it beats mc donalds. drink some low sugar tea
>>
GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FEEL SO FUCKING SICK NOW

I SHOULD'VE JUST EATEN NOTHING INSTEAD OF MCDONALD'S

uhhhhhhhh I feel like I'm gonna die
>>
a salad you fat fuck
>>
>>34211776
Pizza is more healthy than mcdonalds

order a pizza with tomatoes and that green thing
>>
>>34211824
Mexican bubble butt minimum wage qt.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.