[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing up, I always thought that the psycho school student archetype

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Growing up, I always thought that the psycho school student archetype - you know, that kid in class whom everyone treats like a time bomb and thinks is unpredictable in general - was really common, but I now tried googling it and came up with no results. I went through school being called a psycho as if it were a simple descriptor of my position in the school hierarchy, like a rebel or nerd or something, but fuck me if I can find a written source saying that this archetype's a recognised thing. It couldn't have been just my school, could it?

Also, archetypes thread, I guess.
>>
>>34211419
I wouldn't say I was a psycho, but looking back on it that's probably how people saw me. I never said a whole lot. I talked to a few people, but I wouldn't/didn't call them friends or vice versa. Teachers all ways used to sum me up as "Silent rivers run deep, eh?" or something like that. I was never bullied but I wasn't inherently popular either it. I saw myself more or less as a ghost.
>>
>>34211524
>I saw myself more or less as a ghost.

Pretty much similar thing for me. I was invisible. No one bullied me, or wanted to be friends with me.

I do think that people thought I was creepy behind my back, though. They were just polite and didn't want to say it to my face.
>>
>>34211524
>>34211627
Well, the thing was that kids from other classes would explicitly avoid having anything to do with me because apparently there were some weird and incredibly vague rumours in circulation, and in my class they couldn't decide whether they should do their best ignoring me or keep a close watch on me, being likewise incredibly indecisive about how they should treat me in other matters. I was a giant bully magnet back then and I largely got saved from it simply because people were afraid that I'd just snap and do something crazy. It wasn't behind my back, people would openly discuss it in my presence, like "don't you know that one, who fucking knows what they'll do if you push their type around".
The weirdest thing is that I don't even fucking know how it came to be that way, though I appreciate all the wankery it saved me from.

What you mates are talking about is the wallflower archetype, which is well-known and easily googlable.
>>
>>34211792
No, not wallflower. I can see how'd you come with that though. No one ever said to my face that I scared them. Which I always thought was good. I had a perpetually blank expression and no one can tell what was on my mind and I think it scared them.
>>
File: IMG_0984.jpg (43KB, 334x400px)
IMG_0984.jpg
43KB, 334x400px
>>34211419
I was that kid who looked tough/silent/mysterious I guess so a lot of people tried to fight me/bully me but after they saw I wasn't going to put up with their shit I made some friends and people eased up.

People stopped fucking with me altogether once I inadvertently became best friends with the most aggro/violent kids in the school because of my "aura" I guess even though I rarely fought or went aggro.

Those were interesting days and my life is still like that.
>>
>>34211939
Same here anon, I always get told I'm unreadable or perceived to be perpetually angry because I have resting bitch face and use very little if any facial expression.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.