[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is 65 and has never had a friend in his life and still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My dad is 65 and has never had a friend in his life and still managed to get married (TWICE) and have 3 kids. He doesn't even watch sports or do any normie-tier shit either.

Why is this possible? He also talks in an extremely austistic manner that annoys people.

The only possible thing I can think of is the way he talks to women, he talks to women like they're retarded children.
>>
You just answered your own question anon. Women like to be babied sometimes
>>
>>34210918
Holy shit I remember filling that thing out when I was in elementary school. I pretended to be sick the day I had to present it and didn't go to school just because I didn't want to do it
>>
>>34210918
He lived in different times, when there was no internet/cancerbook and women were better.
>>
>>34211606
Social media has doubled every females SMV. Why would any female go for average guys when you can get chad at the ease of a swipe.
>>
>>34211606
What the fuck are you babbling about? Would you, like the 'better women' you're mentioing, seek a partner that has never had a friend in her life and that speaks in an extremely autistic manner?
>>
>>34211729
I don't know, maybe? You know they weren't as entitled and spoiled as they are today plus what this anon >>34211704 said.
>>
>>34211729
>Would you, like the 'better women' you're mentioing, seek a partner that has never had a friend in her life and that speaks in an extremely autistic manner?
I mean I'd obviously seek a partner like that, I want an autistic NEET fembot gf.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.