[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here feel like they attract negative attention?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else here feel like they attract negative attention?

I'm only 5'7 and there's always seem to be one guy that's trying to "dominate" me in some way, and when I don't let them, they want to get into a physical altercation over it.

I feel like I must give off a pheromone or something that makes people want to be a smart-ass to me and fight me.

Do I come off as being an easy target? How do I stop this? (inb4 lifting, I've been lifting for years, it hasn't helped, plus I'm natty, so it isn't like I'm a walking chode, I lift for aesthetics anyway)
>>
>>34210733
They want your butt, silly boy
>>
>>34210733
Woah what the hell. That's like me every new place I go. I live in a second world country where the police don't care about small things so I go a batton and ambushed the guy after work. Just beat people when you get the drop on them. It's so satisfying and adrenaline inducing that you have to set a alarm on your phone to stop or you might kill the person that
>>
>>34210753
I'm not memeing cunt.

I've just noticed, if I am in a room of 10 people for example, that the negative attention will get focused towards me, and If I get upset at all, people start wanting to fight me over it.

It's almost as if other people are immune to being "attacked" and avoid it easily and I just attacked.

It's almost as if they can smell the insecurity or something.
>>
>>34210797
>It's almost as if they can smell the insecurity or something.
They can.
>>
>>34210824
But I look at other people (who seem to avoid these attacks) and they don't seem to be alphas or chads. They also seem to be a little self conscious n stuff.

I must come off as extremely autistic and self conscious then, shit.
>>
>>34210733

5'7 and 150lbs and feel the same way. Some guy always trying to dominate me. I just don't get it. Girls in general like me and get along with me (i'm an attractive guy) ,but sometimes I have a hard time getting other men to like me. When I was fat at 240lbs I never had this problem. I think it's because other men are intimidated by me so they want to fight me or something. I'm not very good at "word" fights either and a lot of the time the other guy will just be an asshole to me or get on my case and I really don't know how to fight other people with words because I'm not very witty or a quick thinker. Anyone have any tips in winning these altercations?
>>
>>34210733
>I'm only 5'7 and there's always seem to be one guy that's trying to "dominate" me in some way, and when I don't let them, they want to get into a physical altercation over it.
I think I know what you mean, it's like when I stand up for myself the world tries to punish me for going against the flow.
>>
>>34210841
Some normies can consciously or unconsciously detect your insecurities by seeing the way you dress, move and specially how you interact with other people.

Maybe when you don't want to stand out you end up attracting even more attention. At that time you become the primary target for whatever the normie wants to do.
>>
>>34210926
>Maybe when you don't want to stand out and you end up attracting even more attention.
Fixing
>>
What pisses me off the most is not the people who do this stuff..........it's the """"""""nice""""""""" normies who just stand around watching you get fucked with and even though they look uncomfortable and probably feel bad for you and think the other person is a fuckhead, they just wont step in and correct the "alpha" normie to tell him to stop being such a cunt for absolutely no reason.

This is basically why I don't go out and socialize, because the """""nice""""""" normies see it happen and pretend it's not happening.

Of course every now and then there are somer hero-tier normies who will come to your rescue and tell the alpha-faggot to fuck off and stop being a cunt, but that's very rare, usually people will just ignore what's happening or even join in on it to gain social-status points off the alpha.

Fuck I hate people.
>>
>>34210775
Based 2nd-3rd world robots who can get shit against normies
>>
>>34210733
Don't b a dick
Easy
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34210733
This is me, but "infamy is better than total obscurity," as a great man once said.
>>
File: IMG_1250.png (218KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.png
218KB, 567x589px
>>34211041
So you hate nice people because they're too nice to do for you what you won't even do for yourself? Fuck outta here with your victim complex faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.