[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Cho Threads and pics on the board tomorrow, for his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

File: serveimage cho9.jpg (42KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage cho9.jpg
42KB, 416x300px
Post Cho Threads and pics on the board tomorrow, for his birthday.
Jan 18th
>>
>>34209942
>tfw you share a birthday with him
>>
Fuck Cho, he was a piece of shit who was too much of a bitch to try and make something of himself.
>>
File: ChoSh.jpg (12KB, 423x186px) Image search: [Google]
ChoSh.jpg
12KB, 423x186px
>>34209985
Could you be more of a beta cuck?
Ho is a real hero.
>>
>>34210020
>Murders innocents
>hero
Want to project your mass murder fantasies a little bit more, you edgy faggot?
>>
File: virginia_tech_shooting_ny132.jpg (46KB, 275x203px) Image search: [Google]
virginia_tech_shooting_ny132.jpg
46KB, 275x203px
He sure can pose though.

The raw anger
>>
>>34210057
Do you know where you are right now?
fucking original
>>
>>34210075
Yes, I do. And each time some retard such as yourself decides to worship murderers like this I call them out on their bullshit.
>>
>>34210057
No one is innocent. Even the children are mean and have foul mouths
>>
File: 1480260641379.jpg (76KB, 431x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480260641379.jpg
76KB, 431x420px
>>34210057
He just murdered libtards, he literally did nothing wrong you faggot.
>>
>>34210126
I feel the same way, but honestly, why bother on here?

Do you legitimately think somebody is going to read your comment, lean back in their chair and have an existential moment about them self and their feelings?
>>
>>34210143
so you know the political affiliation of everyone he killed? That's not even getting into the fact that you think simply having people who disagree with you is deserving of death. If you love guys like Cho so much, why don't you emulate his final act and kill yourself before you do some actual harm?
>>34210166
No, but someone like you who is neutral or silently agrees with me on the matter might also call out these cunts.
>>
>>34210166
>Do you legitimately think somebody is going to read your comment, lean back in their chair and have an existential moment about them self and their feelings?

Y-Yes? I mean YES
>>
File: Timothy-Dalton-Interview-2.jpg (138KB, 295x410px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy-Dalton-Interview-2.jpg
138KB, 295x410px
>>34210181
I could call these people out, but I've come to the conclusion that it's basically a wasted effort. If I really cared, like truly cared, I would track them down and beat them to death in their sleep. That's the only thing that will affect reality. Otherwise I am basically just venting into the wind. It feels good, and it doesn't really affect anything, but you do run the risk of looking foolish to people around you. Of course being an anonymous image board you are free of those possibilities, so I guess it's only good to vent.
>>
>>34210253
If we're being honest, I don't really care if people who worship fucks like Elliot Roger or the Columbine shooters think i'm "foolish". I'm not a smart man, don't get me wrong, but it's the pot charred from being set ablaze calling the kettle black.
>>
File: cho.png (785KB, 1210x664px) Image search: [Google]
cho.png
785KB, 1210x664px
Anyone else following cho on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4g3RzuJKTk
>>
>>34210296
Well foolish as in you actually participating in an online comment War / rant.

The audience that would think you foolish for doing such things would ultimately be broader than simply a bunch of idiots who think killing is fun and good.

It's like those people who get into arguments with the Westboro Baptist Church. Yeah sure, we all agree with you, but it's a waste of breath
>>
File: 1484017602614.jpg (638KB, 681x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1484017602614.jpg
638KB, 681x1075px
bump for Emperor Cho.

Spam those Cho threads tomorrow
>>
He was bullied and he sadley couldnt deal with in in a better way. Not saying what he did was right but it wasnt all his fault. The ppl that tormented him are part at fault too.
>>
>>34210747
>It wasn't his fault that he killed 32 people!
So all of them bullied poor, innocent Cho? Fuck off, you self-inserting faggot.
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
We don't have enough Cho appreciation threads

Hail Cho
>>
>>34210057
Look at him. Here he is being idolised. I'm sure plenty of women have creamed over him for the mere fact that he murdered 32 people.

You're just butthurt because you're a nobody posting on your computer
>>
>>34210883
Just like you, huh? I'd rather be no one than the scum of the Earth.
>>
>>34210811
No all of them didn't bully him. You must have read my post wrong. but there were other people who did and BECAUSE they did what they did, this boy did what he did.
>>
>>34210905
Do you have anything to back that claim up? I'm familiar with how he was bullied in high school, but he acted like a creep in college.
Also, that still means he killed innocent people who never did any harm to him. He is absolutely to blame for what he did, stop defending this murderer with the classic dindu argument.
>>
>>34210897
What is there to suggest that he is the scum of the earth? Murder is natural.

Besides, he isn't scum of the earth. Just as many people idolise him as they do revile him, and even then they haven't opened their eyes. And the rest just don't know who he is.
>>
>>34210995
>Murder is natural.
Going into a public place and shooting unarmed people isn't natural, for faggot.
Also, "opened their eyes"? To what? Some whiny freak who couldn't get laid and shot up his school because of it. Grow the fuck up, you edgelord piece of shit.
>>
File: Chorare.png (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chorare.png
219KB, 1280x720px
Here, enjoy this rare Cho picture

Long live general Cho!
>>
>>34210943
Yes i do have things to back that up. He made videos saying exactly why he did what he did have you seen them? They were on the news and are available on youtube.

And i didnt say he didnt do anything wrong. I said it wasnt all his fault. Why in every post are you changing what i say?
>>
Cho is our Shakespeare
>>
File: 1484560044439.jpg (12KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484560044439.jpg
12KB, 320x287px
>>34211019
Fuck you're pathetic dude

Do you even realise that no one cares what you think? You can't change our minds so you may as well just fuck off
>>
>>34211069
>I said it wasnt all his fault.
It was though, he killed innocents. You admit that he killed innocents. Therefore, it WAS his fault.
And why the fuck would you trust this guy? The only source you have is his own word, that's completely unreliable.
You fucking apologists are unbelievable.
>>
>>34211019
Don't call him a whiny freak. Don't dismiss him. This guy had real problems and i bet there were ppl like you who just dismissed him like you are and if they had taken him seriously maybe none of this would have happened. Stop calling ppl faggot and other names while you're at it.
>>
>>34211019
>Going into a public place and shooting unarmed people isn't natural
Public places aren't natural, they are concepts invented by the man.

Almost every animal has the capacity to kill, people have been committing murder since they came about, only recently in the whole spectrum has it been made illegal and deemed wrong on such a level. You are a sheep who believes that murder is reprehensible because it has been drilled into your mouse brain.

Wake up
>>
>>34211137
Not an argument.
You're just a faggot who worships a mass murderer because you can't get laid and feel sorry for yourself over it, and when challenged on your dick-sucking worship of the man you can't back up your stance with any actual reasoning.
Kill yourself, we'll all be better for it.
>>34211157
>Had real problems
Here's the thing, the solution to those problems isn't to go and murder a bunch of people who didn't cause them.
>>34211158
How many have you killed then? If it's so natural, go out and do it. The appeal to nature is a fallacy for a reason.
>>
>>34211151

People don't go around killng ppl for no reason. He had to go through something tramatic. Are you saying he lied in his videos and killed all those people just because?
>>
>>34211200
I've killed 2 hamsters and a dog. I intend to commit the happening when shit gets real. As it did for Cho.

When people go out and kill a lot of people it's like a mini version of Israels Samson option. If Israel is attacked beyond repair they fire nukes at every major city. If Israel (Cho) goes down, you're coming down with us.

Besides, prison, another unnatural thing created by the man exists. So I can't go and do it yet until I'm completely gone
>>
>>34211200
Oh thats not the solution???

No duh.
>>
>>34211207
I'm saying he was caught in his own little world, and didn't want to accept that he was overreacting. He was bullied pretty badly in high school, I can completely empathize with that, but most people are bullied pretty badly around the same degree in their life. What's different is that I, you, and those who "look up" to Cho (making an assumption that all of his apologists were bullied themselves, correct me if wrong) didn't go and murder people who had nothing to do with it. That;s the line I have with these people, and once it's crossed we shouldn't sympathize with them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483335536458.jpg (19KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483335536458.jpg
19KB, 480x364px
>>34211200
I'm not arguing with you. I'm just stating the fact that you are utterly worthless. Even though I have had sex many times, it is not relevant to why I believe Cho did a good thing.

Just do yourself a favour and give up, mate. Every post time you post you look even more pathetic.
>>
>>34211254
Another unnatural thing man created is society and civilization: Why do you live in it and benefit from its fruits (The Internet you're using right now, for instance) if you are so insistent on being "natural"? Sound like one Hell of a hypocrite.
>>34211279
'kay
>>34211259
If it's so obvious, why are you defending the actions?
>>
>>34211254
Anon whats up? Whats bothering you. We're here to listen. Doing something like cho did just isnt the answer. I know talking isnt much but sometimes it enough.
>>
>>34209942

Not really a cho fan myself, I'm obsessed with Elliot Rodger personally

However, I'll give you a bump, because I think we should all help each other promote threads about our chosen mass murderer. I'll bump Lanza threads too occasionally.
>>
File: Comfy gondola.jpg (520KB, 1200x765px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy gondola.jpg
520KB, 1200x765px
>>34209942
Holy shit this guy had the same life as me.

We even share the same birthday.

Except the only person I'll kill is myself.
>>
File: 1445391279486.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445391279486.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>34211367
It's Cho birthday tomorrow, ER would approve.
>>
>>34211294
>Why do you live in it and benefit from its fruits
Because I can't control the environment in which I was born in.
>society is unnatural
KEK. Most mammals have their social hierarchy's you cute goof. Also, you could learn a lot from this guy >>34211336 emotions are echoed. Your responses only breed hate, it's like a self fulfilled prophecy, so unless that is your goal to piss people off and lead them to killing, then you have blood on your hands. Won't be surprised if you have trolled someone into suicide or something before, you're that kind of person.

>>34211336
Not much lad. It's all good. Time to chill and watch shit tv tbqh
>>
File: cho.jpg (207KB, 651x473px) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
207KB, 651x473px
Cho was literally born in le wrong generation. He was meant to to be a warrior, slaughtering entire villages full of enemies, and keeping practically all the loot and women to himself. But alas he was born in the age of Facebook, so he had no choice but to use his natural tendency to kill on the normies.
>>
>>34209942
Bump! And nice digits too.

>>34211367
>>34211404
>Not really a cho fan myself, I'm obsessed with Elliot Rodger personally
Do low scores get your puny dicks hard or what?
>>
>>34211262
Sometimes ppl get caught up, sometimes ppl overreact, sometimes ppl go crazy, its human. Humans unfortinatly do things like this sometimes it seems.

He may have done a monster of a thing but he was still human doing a human thing, so i have to empathize. Im a human too.

He was a hurt human...so hurt he felt like he had to do what he did. I feel sorry for him. To be pushed that far he must have been really sad.

AGAIN im not saying what he did was the right thing to do and im not idolizing him and its not like i dont feel sorry for the victims.
>>
>>34211451
So the guy who killed animals for fun and wants to kill human for fun is trying to give me moral lectures? Are you fucking for real? And see>>34211262
for me trying to be a little less combative. that guy was being a straight shooter with me, so i decided to be a straight shooter with him.
Also, "can't control the environment in which I was born in" is a bullshit argument because you could learn how to live off the land and go out into the backwoods if you love nature so much. and social hierarchies have little to do with my point. Animals don't create their own water infrastructure, farmlands, housing suburbs, etc. Yet you benefit from all of these.
>>
>>34211551
We'll just have to agree to disagree then: My empathy for someone else's situation usually stops after they cross a certain threshold, so to speak, and Cho did for me.
>>
>>34211514

A higher score than you'll ever achieve, faggot.
>>
>>34211553
>Animals don't create their own water infrastructure, farmlands, housing suburbs
>What are dams

Besides, I killed the hamsters when I was 7 and just came out of an extremely bad home and the dog followed me after crossing the road and got hit by a car (I knew the dog had a tendency to do this. Dog barked at me, pissed me off. So no, it wasn't for fun)

And people are just cunts. Normies are so full of themselves and Cho showed them how fragile they really are.

All I dare say is that murder is natural lad. For I am being a straight shooter
>>
>>34211626
I get what you are saying. Remember a lot of these guys are just ...being young guys.

And guy who killed hamsters and a dog, they could have been your friends, they could have given you some happiness. Pets can be a good thing. Idk what would make you do that but i hope next time you won't.
>>
>>34211749
Oh you were just an angry child, and for good reason it seems. I hope you get what you need to help you heal from the pain thats in you. Maybe ironicly it will he a dog.
>>
Why do people praise Elliot when this fine gentleman was 10000x times better than that worthless beta?
>>
>>34211833
Thanks for that. After our charade I am surprised. I doubt I'll do anything. Have good people around.

Have a beautiful day
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.