[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me again why NEET's are so bad? I took a look at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nywougc7d81v0pigno1_1280.png (569KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nywougc7d81v0pigno1_1280.png
569KB, 640x640px
Remind me again why NEET's are so bad?

I took a look at the Australian welfare budget for 2015

Assistance to the AGED = 58 billion
Assistance to families with dependents (ie Single mothers) = 35.5 billion
Assistance to people with disabilities = 28 billion
Assistance to unemployed and sick = 10.5 billion

So that 10.5 billion figure includes sick people, not just NEETs, so the true cost of NEETs extremely low compared to other sources of welfare.
>>
Aged: Have worked for decades and have no choice in being old

Families with dependents: Kids don't choose to be born poor

People with disabilities: Again, they have no choice

NEETs: Lazy pieces of shit who can neither work as a part of society or off themselves
>>
Oh yeah, few more.

Assistance to Veterans = 6.9 billion
Assistance to Aboriginals = 2.2 billion
>>
>>34209693
>Assistance to Aboriginals = 2.2 billion

Australians give money to aboriginals, but some people still complain about giving money to the noble NEET.

jeez what a joke that society is.
>>
>>34209687
>Aged: Have worked for decades and have no choice in being old

Their families should look after them.

>Families with dependents: Kids don't choose to be born poor

Why are you such a wage-cuck? YOU ENJOY PAYING FOR STACEYS MISTAKES?

>People with disabilities: Again, they have no choice

This is fair, but we need less nanny state and let people decide to an hero legally, because there's tons of disabled people who I am sure want to just die.

>NEETs: Lazy pieces of shit who can neither work as a part of society or off themselves

Wrong, some people just don't feel like working for life to make shekel stein rich.
>>
>>34209687
>NEETs: Lazy pieces of shit who can neither work as a part of society or off themselves
Easy there cowboy. Some people cannot work in normal environments or couldnt hold a job for a long period.
>>
>>34209733
Haven't you heard? everyone is unique and special, EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO WORK, SO GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FUCKING CUNT.

t. normie logic
>>
>>34209720
>Wrong, some people just don't feel like working for life to make shekel stein rich.
Aka being lazy
>>
>>34209720
>some people just don't feel like working for life to make shekel stein rich.

Hence the "or off themselves" part
>>
>>34209720
>don't feel like working
That's the definition of lazy retard
>>
File: eazy-e.jpg (21KB, 550x393px) Image search: [Google]
eazy-e.jpg
21KB, 550x393px
>tfw I can buy 2 gf's with my wagie checks
>tfw 9 gf's
>>
File: caesar_inner_page.png (45KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
caesar_inner_page.png
45KB, 200x232px
If you aren't willing to work are you willing to become a bandit and kill people for their possessions, so as to sustain yourself?

If not please explain how you yourself expect to live
>>
>>34210135
>you willing to become a bandit and kill people for their possessions,

I would do it for free.

Fat people, blacks, women, homos, people with shitty haircuts, loud people, people who spit on the floor, liberals, communists, racemixers, chinese, people with dark hair, short people, bald people, anyone who wears pink.

The list goes on and on.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34209662
This is a very good calculation.
>>
File: 20160407210959_1.jpg (95KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
20160407210959_1.jpg
95KB, 1067x600px
>>34210210
You have quite a large menu.

You remind me of a rust player
>>
>>34210306
Rust player? Oh and i hate charity workers. Fucking hate them.
>>
File: RustLogo-Normal.png (11KB, 2494x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RustLogo-Normal.png
11KB, 2494x1080px
>>34210322
Play rust to live out all of your devious evil murderous needs.

Available on Steam
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.