[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's r9k say about treating woman nicely? especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: m1_500.png (102KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
m1_500.png
102KB, 500x610px
So what's r9k say about treating woman nicely? especially one you want to fuck?

I recently had a fall out with a girl, i was treating her "too nice" and took out out twice, showed her a lot of respect, only for her to fall for someone else and her laugh and ask my friend why i was "acting like such a gentlemen". The guy she is lusting after litrelly treats her like shit, swears at her, does nothing but give her dirty looks and make sexual gestures.

This has happened more then once now, i see the guy giving a girl zero respect yet she wants his dick.

What the absolute fucking bullshit is this? I also vowed from that day on i will never show a female any bit of respect and only treat her as a fuck hole which they seem to love being treated like.
>>
Lets go my fellow robots, also curious if this has happened to anyone else.
>>
>>34209608
The girls I treat like shit stick around and the ones I like for some reason i act really nice too and they dip out. I was just looking at texts and the girl that I treat like shit texts me like I texted the girl I was nice too. Crazy. Post some texts op
>>
>>34209608
I treat everyone nicely as long as they treat me well too. But I'm not scared to speak up for myself or on the behalf of others when I feel that they are being mistreated. I'm also not scared of speaking my mind on different matters, even if that means that others might think less of me. Also don't confuse being an asshole towards a girl with teasing her in a flirtatious way. I'm a nice guy but I tease girls that I like.

tl;dr just be yourself
>>
>le nice guy meme

Actual nice guys so get laid. If you are both confident and nice, girls will get all wet for you.
>>
I don't bother anymore. I fell hard for one and I was crushed. No point anymore.
>>
>>34210842
Are you for real? You gave up on women because one (1) girl has rejected you?
>>
>>34210815
The only time a girl got wet for me is when I beat her. By the time I was done with her she was obsessing over me painting paintings of her and I happy while she's just sobbed
>>
>>34209608
you need to be cool, to put it bluntly. let me put this way. you're a kid somewhere in a neighbourhood and you either can hang with the older kids and do crazy stuff or hang with the younger kids who look up to you but aren't as adventurous/thrilling to be with. (no bullies among older kids, no other kids your age) Guess what the girl's gonna pick ? right.

im a guy and when people get clingy it's a quick turnoff even when it's not a romantic relationship because there's nothing exciting going on. sometimes you want to work for it a little. as long as you're mature and take care there's no need to be some sort of paladin in shining armor because you'll look submissive and certainly not exciting. now that'll dry up the pussy. even assholes get that you can't be an asshole 24/7 so they figure out the tricks in practice. you need to throw your approach around a bit.

loosely, they want someone to look up to who's strong and has his sights set and keeps doing his own thing (while staying polite to some degree). feel it out sometime, you can say some pretty blunt shit to a girl and they'll only get more interested. try playing with that and I'm sure your results will change.

to top all that off, it should still be authentic. personally i think it's a bit of a paradox, but to some degree you should actually NOT be playing theater when picking up chicks.
>>
>>34209608
Women like to be dominated, in general. But perhaps she wants a complete brute? Or maybe your too much of numale faggot? Not the girl for you anyways.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.