[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some fucking autistic cunt jumped infront of a train a few stations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
Some fucking autistic cunt jumped infront of a train a few stations from mine and I got home late.
Why can't you 'depressed' cunts hang yourselves in the forest or some shit. Just because you don't want to live doesn't mean you should annoy others.
>>
>nonneet
>can't even afford a car

kek
>>
because jumping in front of a train is slighty less easier than suffocating for several minutes
>>
File: O38d6Y7.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
O38d6Y7.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
>>34209593
Get fucked Lifecuck
>>
File: 1484034584561.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484034584561.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>posting about this on a horse warrior imageboard
>>
File: 1482404864803.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482404864803.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>34209593
>wagey
>getting ragey
Checks out.
>>
being in a train that someone jumps in front of is pretty surreal. you can feel the bump as the train goes over him, and then feel the bumps get smaller and smaller til the train stops.

it is mildly inconveniencing though, you might as well kill others if you're gonna get in the way of so many people.
>>
>>34209593
Fuck you normie.

I hate peoples reactions when someone kills themself by train. Happened to me once and everyone around me was moaning about it but all I could think is how sad and desperate they must have been. I sort of want that experience again. I won't hold my fucking tongue
>>
>>34209593
Totally agree. If I were to kill myself I don't want to bother other people
>>
>>34209642
>hanging suffocates you
Et tu retard?
>>
>>34209917
>there's only one method of hanging
Et tu retard?
>>
People who kill themselves by train are literally the worst, they don't deserve any compassion.
A trainer I had was a train driver and had 2 people jump in front of his train within a week, he was never the same afterwards.
He stopped giving us training quit his job as he couldn't do it anymore went to a psychiatrist.
Jumping in front of a train ruins people's life
>>
>>34209753
Same here, I hug you my friendo
>>
>>34210069
can confirm. have seen someone get hit by a train and the aftermath as I got her friend away from the mangled body.

Still have a hard time shaking it.
>>
>>34209611
Not OP but where I live most of the times you're betrer using public service since whatever time you save up by going faster with the car is going to be nullified by the fact you need to find a parking spot.
>>
>>34209917
That's exactly what it does.

'Woods may have miscalculated the lengths for the ropes used for the executions, such that some of the men did not die quickly of an intended broken neck but instead strangled to death slowly.[2][3][4] Some reports indicated some executions took from 14 minutes to 28 minutes.[5][6] The Army denied claims that the drop length was too short or that the condemned died from strangulation instead of a broken neck.[7]'
>>
>>34210125
Yeah, it's not a pretty sight. I hope you and that guy will be alright. Seeing someone being torn apart is not something you'll quickly shake of
>>
>>34210186
Was a highschool girl whos friend fell in front of the train.

Was pretty surreal cause I heard the impact and then looked over to see a tone of school papers flying through the air.
>>
>>34209593
Why the fuck should I give a shit about you or the other people at the station? Most of them are insufferable normies who shaped the society that drove to be like this in the first place. Let it be my final fuck you. I hope you get my intestines on your face
>>
>>34210298
What about kids, they're literally the only ones I don't want to damage in my book. Even if most of them become normies.
>>
>>34209611
driving a car in a civilized major city is beyond retarded.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x692px
>>34210320
kids are mean as fuck. i was lucky to have been tall, they bullied all the weaklings at school. there is a reason most of them grow to be normies, because they are born evil in the first place
>>
>>34210320
You already answered your own question. They're future normies. Watch them all grow up and have sex and relationships, laughing and pointing at some future robot who will get left behind. I may as well print this in their minds to give them a shock
>>
>>34210320
Oh, who gives a fuck about kids? I swear to god if i had a nickel for everytime i hear someone pull the "think of the children" card.......

Gettin real sick of that shit
>>
>>34210401
>>34210357
>>34210344
I don't want them to grow like me either though
>>
>>34210267

that's real fucked up man.
>>
>>34210412
It's one or the other, anon. I would rather more robots in this world than normies. When we grow in number we will be able to find salvage amongst ourselves. We may even gain a bit of power but as long as we enable normies, we will forever be cast to the outskirts of society as the scrapegoat of the normie mentality
>>
File: IMhEbsB.jpg (766KB, 5801x7009px) Image search: [Google]
IMhEbsB.jpg
766KB, 5801x7009px
>>34210430
On the plus side. I now know what a human brain looks like.

Hahaha... ha...
>>
>>34210440
What makes you think a world of robots would be any better than what we have now?
>>
>>34210489
I don't know, anon but change is better than staying in the hellhole we're in now
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.