[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trying to lose weight but get unbearably hungry if I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1414461542431.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1414461542431.png
47KB, 500x430px
>tfw trying to lose weight but get unbearably hungry if I don't eat 3000 calories a day

Who /bigmclargehuge/ here
>>
>>34209477
/crunchbuttsteak/
>>
>>34209477
Oh boo hoo you get hungry?

Fucking ignore it faggot. Get some self-control unless you always want to be a fat fuck.
>>
>>34209598

Do normal people feel hungry every 2 hours
>>
Chug hot water till your stomach us full.
It's not really satisfying but you'll lose weight if you do that daily
>>
File: IMG_5033.jpg (28KB, 340x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5033.jpg
28KB, 340x272px
>>34209477
Let's just get this gag out of the way right now

Also yeah here. I just have an unbearable appetite for fast food and literally nothing else.

I want to just buy a gallon of water a day and see if I can lose weight that way (along with exercise of course).
>>
File: 1483503578145.gif (204KB, 215x206px)
1483503578145.gif
204KB, 215x206px
>tfw have to consume fewer than 1,376 calories if I want to lose a single pound a week
Being a manlet is suffering
>>
>>34209477
Look into the keto deit, a high fat low carb diet will leave you fuller with less calories.

>inb4 fat makes you fat
dietary fat has nothing to do with body fat. It's a myth.
>>
File: 380bccaed0e6af50d.jpg (263KB, 850x1275px)
380bccaed0e6af50d.jpg
263KB, 850x1275px
>tfw lanklet who only eats at most 1000kcal a day and keep becoming more like an actual skeleton
Feels bad.
>>
I've been a skeleton my whole life but I suggest you try chewing gum, it makes you forget about your hunger for a while
>>
>ate breakfast/lunch/dinner
>had 4 seperate after dinner snacks
>30 mins after the last one get hungry again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT IWS WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>34209477
Tried amphetamines? Great way to lose weight, and really gets you energized to. Strongly recomend
>>
It's not even that I get physically hungry, I just get this weird insatiable desire to eat fast food, which is pretty much exclusively what I eat. It's like if I don't eat it then I don't feel complete or some crazy shit like that.

And the thing is that I'm not even that fat or anything. I've always been at a relatively normal bodyweight, just a bit doughier than I'd want to be. For years I've been trying to drop 10 or 15 pounds and have never been able to do it. Even when I was working out regularly I couldn't lose the love handles.

And just discounting the weight, I've been putting off getting a normal check up, because I know my blood pressure and overall health must be complete garbage regardless of how I look. I just don't know how to quit this shit.
>>
just stop eating you gaots
>>
>>34209477
I finally have been able to supress my appetite and do more chores and stuff so I've been losing a little bit of weight
>>
Losing weight is fucking easy.
Eat high protein foods, cut out processed shit, stop drinking soda, don't eat fast food, fucking exercise.
Literally any retard can do it.
>>
>>34209621
im a skeletton and i usualy feel hungry im just too lazy to do myself some food or i dont want to eat anything thats in the fridge i eat about 1200-1800 calories a day.
>>
>>34210898
losing weight has nothing to do with easy or hard, its the process of changing your entire lifestyle

regardless if you lose weight, you'll eventually gain it back because thats who you ultimately are

to lose it permanently, you have to change your behavior which is an involved process of literally changing who you are as a person and how you approach life
>>
File: 1483553331145.jpg (75KB, 440x660px)
1483553331145.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
so is a diet enough to lose weight or do i need to get a gym membership too? i'm kinda low on cash right now but i'm willing to pay if it means finally ending my suffering of living like a fat fuck
>>
>>34209477
Just be hungry then. That's all you have to do.
>>
>>34211647
Calories in < calories out. Accomplish this however you want.
>>
>>34211647
It's not necessary but is a good motivator for some people. I lost all my weight simply through biking and walking. Also went full dietard for the first Month by keeping daily calories under 1k.
Counting calories is all you need to do lose weight, try to stay under 1.2k per day.
Also if you're craving fast food it's because you're carb crashing. Blame your parents for that one and the only way to fix it is to quit cold turkey and deal with feeling like a junkie for a week or two.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.