[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that normiies love to TRAVEL >"Omg anon I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why is it that normiies love to TRAVEL
>"Omg anon I'm going to the bahamas, lol I wanna explore the world and start a professional instagram!"
I seriously don't get this shit, I relish every second I can spend indoors when not flooded with schoolwork. Traveling is too much work and too expensive.
>>
You meet new people and get new experiences, see some beautiful/interesting places. It's often a more relaxed environment than at home, so you can just get along with people like you from all over the world. I guess it's not for autists like yourself.
>>
>>34209371
>professional
>instagram

Just ask them to choose one. If I ever go to travel I won't make any photos, I'll just enjoy stuff myself.
>>
>>34209371
>Why is it that normiies love to TRAVEL
They like to fasten climate change
In before /pol/ tells me it doesn't exist
>>
>>34209371
Because you see how people live make connections with people you'll never see again and drink fruity drinks on the beach

Don't you get bored of the computer
>>
>>34209371
Why is that robots love to SIT AT HOME
>"Omg anon I'm going to play video games, lol I wanna sit at home and read manga and chat with suicidal idiots on /r9k/"
I seriously don't get shit shit, I relish every second that I can go on a new adventure to a place I've never been before. Sitting at home is too boring and depressing
>>
>>34209371
Everyone loves to travel, it's just expensive as fuck so that love is inflated even more
>>
>>34209371
Because I want to see the different cultures of the world before globalism takes over completely.

But have it your way anon, stay inside with your normie family, I do not want to share my plane with you anyway.
>>
>>34209545
more like robots hate being outside
>>
>>34209552
People who haven't are a bit stubborn, but after they actually try most are really positive about it. Comfort zones and all this shit I guess.
>>
File: 1459381193234.gif (580KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
1459381193234.gif
580KB, 200x187px
this thread is always the same.
robots don't get that the sole reason for it is to bang people and idiotic fag normies don't get how cliche that travel shit actually is because they don't see cliches at all.
>>
I tried the traveling meme with my mom once and the locals just made fun of me. I could just go outside for that.
>>
The answer to this and every other question about ,"normie" I'd answered thus. "Because they are not restricted by mental illness".
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>34209371
I always wanted to travel to places with a lot of beautiful wilderness. Isolated places like Alaksa and Northern Canada, and places like the mojave because they are usually so void, it makes me feel like I'm exploring something new. I don't really want to go to big cities, but I would like to go to Japan, because I'm a weeb. Why, is this bad?
>>
It's a form of escapism for me.

>away from personal drama
>guaranteed to have nobody recognize me
>can shamelessly be a sperg because I'll never encounter any of those people again
>can be whoever I want because nobody would care
>some countries are actually known for not being talkative and I can also hide behind a language barrier
>can feel extra hidden and secluded when in my random foreign shithole hotel room

I really wish I could make an income off of the internet and live in some super cheap country.
I just want a room with an internet connection.
Fuck the cost of rent in my area.
>>
Travelling is an amazing experience. However, Stacies like to book pre-cooked safari holidays and then pretend they are cultured and smart because they were able to spend a few thousand dollars to look at elephants
>>
>>34209371
You are just scared to face the world
>>
>>34209743
and then you get over it and everything goes back to boring again.

the end.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.