[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How easy is it to get a fat but decent looking gf if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (332KB, 629x1271px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
332KB, 629x1271px
How easy is it to get a fat but decent looking gf if you're objectively a 6-7/10?
>>
>>34209128
Depends on how rich, tall and sociable you are, because even fat girls have standards.
>>
File: 1484279916534.jpg (188KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
1484279916534.jpg
188KB, 1000x745px
Depends, how autistic are you?

originali
>>
>>34209128
It's not an exact science, as much as you may wish it were. Thinking about it in advance like this certainly isn't going to help any, just try to look goo when you go to meet people and think of things to say.
>>
>>34209128

Id say it depends on how fat she is, and how pretty she is. Because girls can be thick as hell but still have a beautiful face, then it will be alot harder. And the more good looking you are, the easier it will be to get fat girls. I'm a pritty good looking dude, and fucking fat girls is objectively the easiest thing i can do in live. Wish you the best of luck in your whale-hunting fellow chubby chaser
>>
>>34209128
>fat
>decent looking
Pick one
>>
Pretty easy but you have to meet them first.

If you have no friends, rarely go out, rarely meet new people, how will you even meet those girls?
>>
File: 1481670409939.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481670409939.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>34209520
Please stop posting on this board

reeee
>>
pretty damn easy. the chubby qt I'm dating now made a move on me first

took over a year until we were dating properly but the sex is amazing and she gets horny if I just touch her. previously I was five yrs single and pretty much totally resigned to omega neet life
>>
If you are a 6-7/10 guy with good social skills then you can get a non-fat girl with a 6-7/10 face.

If you are a 6-7/10 guy with bad social skills then you can get a fat girl with a 6-7/10 face.

Fat on a woman is the same thing as low social skills are for men, in the dating market.

I always laugh at socially inept men looking down on fatties. You are the same.
>>
I will be a chubby chaser all my days. I have also a taste for virgins, having deflowered 3. The first was a prude from a strict family. She was petite and precious in everyones eyes. She never developed a healthy sexual outlook and was an immobile uninteresting fuck for 3 years. The second was a fatty with a gut and a fupa but an eager learner with a deep love for sucking my cock. She would let me skullfuck her while she cried and gagged but never gave up trying to finish every blowjob. The ONLY problem with her was she took forever to cum from eating her and i could never give her an orgasm from fucking her. There was just too much pubic fat for me to complete the job and i eventually broke up with her because I like making women cum. The third was also a chubby but the kind that society seems to favor. Pretty face with a nice jawline. Wore makeup and was popular. besides giving above average blowjobs her only decent quality was she was a squirter when she came. And ofcourse she was a cheating whore in the end. Be careful what you wish for eh? because I still fap to virgin #2.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.