[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize how boring life is Even if you weren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: images-103.jpg (7KB, 316x202px)
images-103.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>tfw you realize how boring life is

Even if you weren't a robot, life still sucks and it's constantly the same day in and day out.
>>
and what were you expecting?
>>
>>34208967
thats just literally not true. just because beat off all day to chinese comics doesnt mean everybodys life is shit
>>
>>34208993
>thats just literally not true

Yes it is.
>>
>>34208967
Not if you make a lot of money or have a job you like

And drugs
>>
it is what you make it. If you want to be some retarded faggot with autism then that's your choice, just stop bitching about it.
>>
>>34209005
no it isnt you little shit
>>
>>34209018
So it's littelly still the same day in and day out, you autistic junkie nigger.
>>
>>34208993
he didn't even say everyone's life is shit, he said life is boring.
you faggots on this board really need to learn how to read. everytime i get in a thread there's gross misinterpretation.
>>
File: captain-planet2_8052.jpg (42KB, 312x231px) Image search: [Google]
captain-planet2_8052.jpg
42KB, 312x231px
Just make the chemicals in your brain dance around for a while until you drop dead.

It's so easy to do that, it's everywhere around you. You can fucking breathe in and out really fast and get a Head Rush, it's that fucking easy.
>>
>>34209038
If I had the job I wanted I wouldn't hate life

And there's shit like traveling if life is so boring why don't you just leave and start a new life or something
>>
what do you do to not stay bored? i watched all of roses videos and for some reason just keep watching them. its pathetic i know
>>
File: 1.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
>>34209081
It's still the same day in and day out, how fucking moronic are you that you cant grasp basic comprehension? Even a job you like, it's still the same shit. You constantly wake up early or late, do your shift, and wait for your paycheck at the end of the week.

Life is boring and it's all the same, it's nothing but spinning around the clock places the same picture frames with a new one added every so often.
>>
>>34209044
shut the fuck up you fucking faggot ill fuck you up
>>
>>34209044
boring is the same thing as shit you fucking retard.
if your life is boring its shit
>>
>>34209116
im a police officer, best job ever. never the same day and i couldnt care less about the pay. Just because you feel that life is boring doesn't mean everyone else agrees.
>>
>>34209278
>police officer
>on r9k

You're beyond pathetic.
>>
>>34209116
I don't think it feels that way if you're flying to different cities and different countries you pretty much sleep when you land then wake up and spend your money and get high and do whatever you came to do then you go see a concert or something or go check out the city or go to malls with your money

In between doing all that you can invite people over and party in houses and hotels and invite bitches and probably have any drug you want and have food delivered and if you're rich and important you can ride party to party with bitches getting high and drinking then it's off to the next city and whenever that gets boring just focus more on work and watch that improve and your money go up
>>
>>34209657
Wow, still sounds fucking boring. Wasting all that hard earned money, probably going in debt, and then forcing to work a long time to get all that lost money.

Normies.
>>
>>34209135
no it isn't and you know that, that's why you're so emotionally charged.
>>
>>34208967
Only boring people are bored.
>>
>>34208967
Alcohol, my brother, alcohol helps. You'll still be bored, but it'll seem like it lasts a lot shorter.
>>
>>34209670
How does that sound shitty?Also the point of all of it is to make a bunch of money
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.